Did You Know There Are Muslim ‘No-Go’ Zones In The USA

Would you allow no-go zones in the US?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
The libturds claim it couldn't happen here. Time to wake up folks: It has already happened here. I have worked in Dearborn, and it's just as this article describes. When you walk into Walmart you see women with scarves over their head everywhere.

Did You Know There Are Muslim 8216 No-Go 8217 Zones In The USA Truth Uncensored

Non-Muslim ‘no-entry’ zones have been multiplying all over Europe, and even popping up in cities here in the U.S. This should heighten every American’s awareness of the imminent danger we as a nation face. Once established, they are unsafe, and proving deadly for non-Muslims to inhabit or even to walk through the neighbourhood.

These signs are being placed all over the UK

Parts of the UK have already become ‘no-go’ areas for police because minority communities are operating their own justice systems, according to the Chief Inspector of Constabulary.

Honor killings, domestic violence, sexual abuse of children and female genital mutilations are just some of the offences that are believed to be unreported in some cities and growing at an alarming rate.

It starts off innocently enough with them wanting to share a neighborhood with like-minded, religious thinking community dwellers. They slowly grow larger, and incorporate more Muslims into the area, and begin buying up property as fast as it becomes available or leasing it. Then they install their own courts, government, justice and punishment system, Sharia law. At that point threats are aimed at anyone living in the neighborhood that is non-Muslim. These areas have been formed with ‘ethnic cleansing’ harassment tactics; forcing existing residents out of their homes by Muslim provocation and fear of property damage and physical harm. It’s very effective, and the results advantageous to the Muslim community in establishing another ‘no-go Sharia controlled zone.’

They declare it by hanging signs that say: “You are entering a Sharia controlled zone, Islamic rules enforced.” Do not enter unless you are willing to submit to Islamic Sharia law, or risk great personal harm. This is strict Muslim ideology rules, not the rules of the host country or state they are residing in. They are now self-governing in a “voluntary apartheid” by shutting themselves into closed societies and then demanding immunity from our criticism and our courts. And frighteningly enough, they are getting away with it.

In the U.S., Dearborn, Michigan: Over 100,000 Muslims, 45% of the city has settled into their first ‘no-go’ zone. The city and police officials have been sued in many cases that allege discrimination “against Christians” effectively by the authorities applying Sharia law. Dearborn-Dar-al-Islam, (a place governed by Islamic Sharia law). The new idea of ‘no-go’ and ‘no-entry’ is significant, and shockingly being upheld. They provide weapons and guards and government officials in their own societies. They build what they want on their compounds. They have schools inside that their kids are educated in. They are taught their religion in school. No separation of Church (mosque) and State.

Students at the Muslim American Youth Academy in Dearborn, Michigan follow the standard state curriculum. They also learn about Islam and take Arabic as a foreign language.

If Americans don’t wake up and get their heads out of the sand fast, what’s quickly overtaking Europe will consume the United States. Muslim religious beliefs do not supersede state and federal laws; the Constitution is the law of the land. And yet, we are being invaded, and nothing is being done to stop them.
:popcorn: reminds me of Catholic schools and the nativists like you wanting to kill Catholics in America

I want to kill Catholics in America?
Oh! The thread is about you?

never mind

You addressed your post to me, asshole.
The libturds claim it couldn't happen here. Time to wake up folks: It has already happened here. I have worked in Dearborn, and it's just as this article describes. When you walk into Walmart you see women with scarves over their head everywhere.

BULLSHIT

The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto

Should we also view with suspicion the Jewish Zones in the US?

When was the last time Jews massacred anyone?

Summer of 2014, throughout Gaza.

What's the difference between blacks that don't want to get along with whites and Muslims that don't want to get along with any other religion?

If blacks did not assimilate into the culture and continued attacking it then they should leave as well.

Last time I checked schools are integreated now......except for Mooslims.

Non-Muslim ‘no-entry’ zones have been multiplying all over Europe, and even popping up in cities here in the U.S. This should heighten every American’s awareness of the imminent danger we as a nation face. Once established, they are unsafe, and proving deadly for non-Muslims to inhabit or even to walk through the neighbourhood.

Parts of the UK have already become ‘no-go’ areas for police because minority communities are operating their own justice systems, according to the Chief Inspector of Constabulary.

Honor killings, domestic violence, sexual abuse of children and female genital mutilations are just some of the offences that are believed to be unreported in some cities and growing at an alarming rate.

It starts off innocently enough with them wanting to share a neighborhood with like-minded, religious thinking community dwellers. They slowly grow larger, and incorporate more Muslims into the area, and begin buying up property as fast as it becomes available or leasing it. Then they install their own courts, government, justice and punishment system, Sharia law. At that point threats are aimed at anyone living in the neighborhood that is non-Muslim. These areas have been formed with ‘ethnic cleansing’ harassment tactics; forcing existing residents out of their homes by Muslim provocation and fear of property damage and physical harm. It’s very effective, and the results advantageous to the Muslim community in establishing another ‘no-go Sharia controlled zone.’

They declare it by hanging signs that say: “You are entering a Sharia controlled zone, Islamic rules enforced.” Do not enter unless you are willing to submit to Islamic Sharia law, or risk great personal harm. This is strict Muslim ideology rules, not the rules of the host country or state they are residing in. They are now self-governing in a “voluntary apartheid” by shutting themselves into closed societies and then demanding immunity from our criticism and our courts. And frighteningly enough, they are getting away with it.

In the U.S., Dearborn, Michigan: Over 100,000 Muslims, 45% of the city has settled into their first ‘no-go’ zone. The city and police officials have been sued in many cases that allege discrimination “against Christians” effectively by the authorities applying Sharia law. Dearborn-Dar-al-Islam, (a place governed by Islamic Sharia law). The new idea of ‘no-go’ and ‘no-entry’ is significant, and shockingly being upheld. They provide weapons and guards and government officials in their own societies. They build what they want on their compounds. They have schools inside that their kids are educated in. They are taught their religion in school. No separation of Church (mosque) and State.

Students at the Muslim American Youth Academy in Dearborn, Michigan follow the standard state curriculum. They also learn about Islam and take Arabic as a foreign language.

If Americans don’t wake up and get their heads out of the sand fast, what’s quickly overtaking Europe will consume the United States. Muslim religious beliefs do not supersede state and federal laws; the Constitution is the law of the land. And yet, we are being invaded, and nothing is being done to stop them.

Did this come from the Slo-Mo Zone in your head?

:popcorn: reminds me of Catholic schools and the nativists like you wanting to kill Catholics in America

never mind

BULLSHIT

Oh, you mean when the Israeli Army sent insertion teams to try to ferret out the rockets that were being launched against their population?

Can you be any more of an evil hack?

If Muslims don't wish to assimilate into a country, then they should leave. Otherwise we have a situation like we had when Europeans came to America. Those that came to America had no interest in assimilating into the Indian culture. Instead, they conquered it.
Why are they supposed to be better than the Founders and first Europeans of America?

It doesn't matter who you think was better than who. The point is that here and now Muslims are a threat to Western civilization. They are bloodthirsty savages who belong in the desert, not in a modern society. To le them in is to invite our destruction.
This from someone taken in by an obviously satirical source.
Did it make you question other things you believe to be true?

You're an idiot.
I wasnt duped by a satire site.
Seriously, if you can be fooled so easily, dont you have to wonder who has made a monkey out of you in the past?

never mind

BULLSHIT

Oh, you mean when the Israeli Army sent insertion teams to try to ferret out the rockets that were being launched against their population?

Can you be any more of an evil hack?

He has posted plenty of stuff even more despicable than that.

If Muslims don't wish to assimilate into a country, then they should leave. Otherwise we have a situation like we had when Europeans came to America. Those that came to America had no interest in assimilating into the Indian culture. Instead, they conquered it.
Why are they supposed to be better than the Founders and first Europeans of America?

It doesn't matter who you think was better than who. The point is that here and now Muslims are a threat to Western civilization. They are bloodthirsty savages who belong in the desert, not in a modern society. To le them in is to invite our destruction.

You're an idiot.
Seriously, if you can be fooled so easily, dont you have to wonder who has made a monkey out of you in the past?

You're a fucking imbecile. Obviously you're going to harp on that for your next 500 posts. I've seen this tactic many times in the past.

You're an idiot.

You're a fucking imbecile. Obviously you're going to harp on that for your next 500 posts. I've seen this tactic many times in the past.
Again, do you really think you are in a position to throw stones?
And do you not think you might have to rethink some of your ideas, since they might be informed by similar bullshit? I realize you're more likely to double down on the stupid than do some much needed introspection

You're an idiot.

And do you not think you might have to rethink some of your ideas, since they might be informed by similar bullshit? I realize you're more likely to double down on the stupid than do some much needed introspection

Do you all on the Leftwatisphere rethink your positions whenever you're wrong, which is always?

Global Warming
The "population bomb"
Food irradiation
concealed carry leading to blood in the streets
DDT ban
the "war on poverty"
Fanny Mae Freddie Mac
Times Square bombing an "angry Tea partier"
Ferguson, MO
Duke LaCrosse accusations
dwindling oil supply myth
fracking
hole in the ozone layer
Obamacare reducing healthcare costs
appeasement of the Soviet Union
video causing Ben Ghazi attacks
"Arab Spring"
"AIDS is just as much a heterosexual disease"
BP oil spill flooding beaches with oil
shovel ready jobs
Keynesian economics
etc, etc, etc

Do you people EVER admit you're wrong?

EVER??

You're an idiot.

Do you all on the Leftwatisphere rethink your positions whenever you're wrong, which is always?

Global Warming
The "population bomb"
Food irradiation
DDT ban
the "war on poverty"
Fanny Mae Freddie Mac
Ferguson, MO
fracking
hole in the ozone layer
"Arab Spring"
shovel ready jobs
Keynesian economics
etc, etc, etc

EVER??
Diffetences of opinion are one thing. Swallowing lies another

You're an idiot.

Global Warming
The "population bomb"
Food irradiation
DDT ban
the "war on poverty"
Fanny Mae Freddie Mac
Ferguson, MO
fracking
hole in the ozone layer
"Arab Spring"
shovel ready jobs
Keynesian economics
etc, etc, etc

EVER??

That's not a difference of opinion, Leftwat. You people were wrong on EVERY one of those things.

All of them!

Global Warming
The "population bomb"
Food irradiation
DDT ban
the "war on poverty"
Fanny Mae Freddie Mac
Ferguson, MO
fracking
hole in the ozone layer
"Arab Spring"
shovel ready jobs
Keynesian economics
etc, etc, etc

You're an idiot.

Yes, I am in a position to throw stones at a despicable dumbass like you.

You're an idiot.

Global Warming
The "population bomb"
Food irradiation
DDT ban
the "war on poverty"
Fanny Mae Freddie Mac
Ferguson, MO
fracking
hole in the ozone layer
"Arab Spring"
shovel ready jobs
Keynesian economics
etc, etc, etc

EVER??

Morons like you think 1+1=2 is an opinion.

Global Warming
The "population bomb"
Food irradiation
DDT ban
the "war on poverty"
Fanny Mae Freddie Mac
Ferguson, MO
fracking
hole in the ozone layer
"Arab Spring"
shovel ready jobs
Keynesian economics
etc, etc, etc

EVER??

You started this thread using a source you can't support unless you use fake news stories. What does that tell you about your original post?

Global Warming
The "population bomb"
Food irradiation
DDT ban
the "war on poverty"
Fanny Mae Freddie Mac
Ferguson, MO
fracking
hole in the ozone layer
"Arab Spring"
shovel ready jobs
Keynesian economics
etc, etc, etc

EVER??

You started this thread using a source you can't support unless you use fake news stories. What does that tell you about your original post?

Proving it to you just isn't that important to me. It wasn't meant to be ironclad proof. It's just a story I tossed out. Take it or leave it. I couldn't care less.

Global Warming
The "population bomb"
Food irradiation
DDT ban
the "war on poverty"
Fanny Mae Freddie Mac
Ferguson, MO
fracking
hole in the ozone layer
"Arab Spring"
shovel ready jobs
Keynesian economics
etc, etc, etc

EVER??

In Quantum Physics, it is.

Global Warming
The "population bomb"
Food irradiation
DDT ban
the "war on poverty"
Fanny Mae Freddie Mac
Ferguson, MO
fracking
hole in the ozone layer
"Arab Spring"
shovel ready jobs
Keynesian economics
etc, etc, etc

EVER??

In Quantum Physics, it is.

Wrong again.

:bsflag:

Forum List

Back