Would you allow no-go zones in the US?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
BULLSHIT

The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto

Should we also view with suspicion the Jewish Zones in the US?

The interesting thing about these so-called "no-go" zones is that they are not unique to Muslims. They're nothing more than areas of a city where poverty, violence and crime create zones that are essentially lawless or controlled by criminal gangs who enforce their own law. It's not new - think of Chicago's gangster era. The ethnicity of the gangs varies according to district and immigrant communities which often reside in the poorest areas are more susceptable.

So true Coyote-----there are dangerous gang infested
places in cities. -----drug gangs, used to be alcohol gangs,
"protection gangs", prostitution control gangs, and now there are muslim gangs. Muslim gangs infest some cities.

I despise thuggery
The interesting thing about these so-called "no-go" zones is that they are not unique to Muslims. They're nothing more than areas of a city where poverty, violence and crime create zones that are essentially lawless or controlled by criminal gangs who enforce their own law. It's not new - think of Chicago's gangster era. The ethnicity of the gangs varies according to district and immigrant communities which often reside in the poorest areas are more susceptable.

I'm honestly not comfortable with this whole discussion on no go zones because I don't believe they exist. Not in this country. France truly does have no go zones where the police, in true French tradition, don't respond to calls because it's too dangerous.

There's nothing like that here. There's no part of ANY city were the cops will not go and the worst parts of cities are subject to increased patrols and surveillance. Though it hasn't always been true, today there is a strong ethic governing every police department to exert jurisdiction in every part of the city and not be pushed back by the criminal element. Mayors lose election when their cities are ridden with crime while others, like Giuliana in New York, are celebrated when they are tough on crime and the police feel empowered to enforce the law. So in an electoral "survival of the fittest" bad mayors who fear to enforce the law don't last.

And the same goes for police chiefs. They're selected based on their philosophy of law enforcement (and politics of course). But the point is, strong chiefs rise to the top, those who will not tolerate a police force being timid and not protecting the city's inhabitants.

So my challenge is, if somebody believes there's a real "no go zone" in America, tell me where it is, where the media has picked up on the fact that the police refuse to answer calls, patrol the streets, and enforce the law in certain sectors of a city. I put out that challenge defiantly, fully confident that no such place exists.

A fire starts with a single spark.

Dearborn No-Go Zone: Where Islam Rules and Christians Are Stoned

As Daniel Pipes has noted, the most accurate name for such places isDar al-Islam, meaning a place governed by Islamic law (sharia). In this case, the No Go Zone, perhaps America’s first, is located in the 45% Muslim city of Dearborn, Michigan. The pattern of behavior seen on this video at the Arab Festival and in Dearborn was spontaneous in one sense, but also follows a plan, one that is well-known to the intelligence and security services of the Western world.

Danel Pipes is a hate monger/

Christians weren't "stoned". There was an altercation at a large festival, involving a handful of people who reacted badly as well as rude and aggressive behavior on the side of the so-called victims.

Only Daniel Pipes and his ilk can take an incident like that out of proportion and context to try to spread his hate.

The article I provided you was not written by Daniel Pipes. He was quoted once that i saw with this remark, about France, "As Daniel Pipes has noted, the most accurate name for such places is Dar al-Islam, meaning a place governed by Islamic law (sharia)."

That does not sound all that hateful to me.

I have never read anything written by daniel pipes that can be construed as "hateful" -----Coyote called me a "LIAR" for recounting the facts about the DHIMMI ORPHAN law ----from which my own mother-in-law escaped in the 1930s----the same law is now being used to enslave YAZIDI girls
in Iraq in the CALIPHATE -----they are also being enslaved
under the military laws of islam. North sudan still holds Christian slaves-----based on the same shariah shit law.
Of course ----when Daniel Pipes mentions those laws coyote calls him "hateful"

Nah. It wasn't the Dhimmi Orphan law, it was something else in your post. Pipes is a well-known bigot.

So true Coyote-----there are dangerous gang infested
places in cities. -----drug gangs, used to be alcohol gangs,
"protection gangs", prostitution control gangs, and now there are muslim gangs. Muslim gangs infest some cities.

I despise thuggery
I'm honestly not comfortable with this whole discussion on no go zones because I don't believe they exist. Not in this country. France truly does have no go zones where the police, in true French tradition, don't respond to calls because it's too dangerous.

There's nothing like that here. There's no part of ANY city were the cops will not go and the worst parts of cities are subject to increased patrols and surveillance. Though it hasn't always been true, today there is a strong ethic governing every police department to exert jurisdiction in every part of the city and not be pushed back by the criminal element. Mayors lose election when their cities are ridden with crime while others, like Giuliana in New York, are celebrated when they are tough on crime and the police feel empowered to enforce the law. So in an electoral "survival of the fittest" bad mayors who fear to enforce the law don't last.

And the same goes for police chiefs. They're selected based on their philosophy of law enforcement (and politics of course). But the point is, strong chiefs rise to the top, those who will not tolerate a police force being timid and not protecting the city's inhabitants.

So my challenge is, if somebody believes there's a real "no go zone" in America, tell me where it is, where the media has picked up on the fact that the police refuse to answer calls, patrol the streets, and enforce the law in certain sectors of a city. I put out that challenge defiantly, fully confident that no such place exists.

A fire starts with a single spark.

Dearborn No-Go Zone: Where Islam Rules and Christians Are Stoned

As Daniel Pipes has noted, the most accurate name for such places isDar al-Islam, meaning a place governed by Islamic law (sharia). In this case, the No Go Zone, perhaps America’s first, is located in the 45% Muslim city of Dearborn, Michigan. The pattern of behavior seen on this video at the Arab Festival and in Dearborn was spontaneous in one sense, but also follows a plan, one that is well-known to the intelligence and security services of the Western world.

Christians weren't "stoned". There was an altercation at a large festival, involving a handful of people who reacted badly as well as rude and aggressive behavior on the side of the so-called victims.

Only Daniel Pipes and his ilk can take an incident like that out of proportion and context to try to spread his hate.

The article I provided you was not written by Daniel Pipes. He was quoted once that i saw with this remark, about France, "As Daniel Pipes has noted, the most accurate name for such places is Dar al-Islam, meaning a place governed by Islamic law (sharia)."

I have never read anything written by daniel pipes that can be construed as "hateful" -----Coyote called me a "LIAR" for recounting the facts about the DHIMMI ORPHAN law ----from which my own mother-in-law escaped in the 1930s----the same law is now being used to enslave YAZIDI girls
in Iraq in the CALIPHATE -----they are also being enslaved
under the military laws of islam. North sudan still holds Christian slaves-----based on the same shariah shit law.
Of course ----when Daniel Pipes mentions those laws coyote calls him "hateful"

Nah. It wasn't the Dhimmi Orphan law, it was something else in your post. Pipes is a well-known bigot.

Coyote lies "nah. It wasn't the dhimmi orphan law, it was
'something else' in your post' " Long ago-----very long ago
I was called upon several times to give expert testimony in
court----so I got to know something about what judges
see as shit mouthed liars------coyote just qualified in spades
" duh----nah judge ----it was sumthin' else" ----I am so
delighted that I never made a fool of myself as coyote just
did/ Coyote is a well known liar, Pipes is a scholar.
Regarding another scholar-----Robert Spencer ---
of Catholic, Turkish background, who islamo Nazi pigs
HATE so much-----they INSIST he is a jew-----is,
according to Coyote the liar ---ALSO a bigot. Nope---
he is a scholar and accurate writer who addressed in clear
an non flamboyant manner -----the realisties of shariah
Law. I read his stuff but never cite him----I simply
objected when the liar Coyote --referred to him as
bigot------a term she never uses for her fellows who
quote hardcore Nazi propaganda

PS---I also challenged the liar coyote to supply an
EXAMPLE of Daniel Pipe's "bigotry" She
remains stumped

It does if they don't exist. As in the post you replied to - where in Dearbornn are these purported no-go zones?

the real story------I have worked closely with cops-----
in conversation which are strictly privileged. There are
places in my city to which cops do not go----- if at all possible<<< that is it------I do not
violate privileged communication.
I did ask----"how do you stop the media
from candid reporting"--the answer was
"the press depends on us for information---
they need our cooperation and they get
it only in exchange for theirs. If a reporter
reports the presence or nature of crime that
we do not want reported-----that ends his
relationship with us."
Lots of crime details are held back to avoid
"copy cat" and for various other reasons related
to controlling crime-----BY THE COPS-----
the people on the street may know---the
people in the local hospital may know----
and from those sources the reporters
get to know too-----but it does not make
the papers. Sorry-----it is true
Now we're just delving into the absurd. Claiming you talked to a cop saying he was nervous going into certain areas is a far cry from "no go zones". You're being asked for real proof and this is the best you can come up with?

By the way, did you notice this thread was moved from politics to conspiracy theories? There's a reason for that.

fine with me------what do you call a "no-go" zone? I believe that most people understand that there are no
official designations thereof------but persons on the street
and cops know where they are. If I did not work closely
with the cops------and the results of some violent crime---
I would not know about what I call "no-go" places
in my city---------places where people like me-------should
not "GO" (fret not-----I did anyway)-----another story----
I was once rescued from the place by a kind resident thereof
who commented-----WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE-??---
DO YOU REALIZE THAT DOZENS OF PEOPLE ALREADY
KNOW YOU ARE HERE

gee------I kinds always consider myself kinda invisible---
too unimportant for anyone to care
This is your problem, relying on rumors, spine tingles, and conspiracy kook axioms. You have nothing that rises to the level of proof needed for rational discourse. Just a hint, when your best argument is "everybody knows" then you've lost the debate.

remains stumped

Examples were provided. Not my problem if you ignore them :)

oh that handy passive tense of chronic liars
"EXAMPLES WERE PROVIDED"
Try again coyote------you are getting entertaining.
If you had example you could easily post at least a few---
LIAR!!!!!!

It does if they don't exist. As in the post you replied to - where in Dearbornn are these purported no-go zones?

places in my city to which cops do not go----- if at all possible<<< that is it------I do not
relationship with us."
Now we're just delving into the absurd. Claiming you talked to a cop saying he was nervous going into certain areas is a far cry from "no go zones". You're being asked for real proof and this is the best you can come up with?

By the way, did you notice this thread was moved from politics to conspiracy theories? There's a reason for that.

fine with me------what do you call a "no-go" zone? I believe that most people understand that there are no
KNOW YOU ARE HERE

This is your problem, relying on rumors, spine tingles, and conspiracy kook axioms. You have nothing that rises to the level of proof needed for rational discourse. Just a hint, when your best argument is "everybody knows" then you've lost the debate.

wrong again------if I mention a RUMOR---I say "RUMOR" I have never relied on them. I rely on facts----often stuff I have witnessed or at least know the details thereof by virtue of being privy to information which is -----sometimes----privileged

This disgusts me. Send the Muslims to canada then close the border if they want special treatment.
We are the land of Little Mosque on the Prairie because we rock with our brothers and sisters who believe that Christ comes back in different forms. And we love each other and try to find a way to do so even with jihad on ice baby lolol. Called hockey.

Nutz you really are a special piece of work. I'm glad you are out there. You certify crazy.
canada has already surrendered to the Muslims and Sharia law. A few more won't hurt and might add a little identity to a country without any unique culture.

If you're going to troll, at least troll semi-intelligently.

remains stumped

Examples were provided. Not my problem if you ignore them :)

oh that handy passive tense of chronic liars
"EXAMPLES WERE PROVIDED"
Try again coyote------you are getting entertaining.
If you had example you could easily post at least a few---
LIAR!!!!!!

relationship with us."

KNOW YOU ARE HERE

wrong again------if I mention a RUMOR---I say "RUMOR" I have never relied on them. I rely on facts----often stuff I have witnessed or at least know the details thereof by virtue of being privy to information which is -----sometimes----privileged

People who rely on rumors don't admit that all they have to go on is a rumor. It would be a conspiracy kook actually admitting he's a conspiracy kook. You don't actually have any proof. You conspiracy kooks never do.

Forum List

Back