Did the Patriots find a new way to cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He almost cost the Pat a win when he got caught in the back. Played like a 6th round draft pick so maybe there was no cheating today.

Dude, Brady just passed for more yards than any player EVER against the Buffalo Bills! He had 460 yards passing...he had 3 TD's...and he had zero interceptions. All of that done in about as hostile an environment as you could possibly find. It was just one more classic performance in a Hall of Fame career and you know what, Phallics...you don't have enough CLASS to admit that he's an amazing quarterback!
He is doing his job, he made mistakes that is what I find amazing. Fumbles and missteps now rather than the flawless playing we are used to.

I see that you are on some kind of high and as usual it is due to how another man performs. I am curious to see to how you are when the Patriots lose.
The Patriots put up 500 yards of total offense against one of the better rated defenses in the NFL led by one of the greatest defensive coaches in the NFL...and what do you see? Mistakes? God, you're pathetic!
One of the Ryan is one of the greatest? That has yet to be proven. What is going on here is Brady is in your head and you want to be in his pants.

Right back to posting about men's genitals, Phallics? Just can't get that out of your head...can ya', little buddy?

He did his job plain and simple. He gets a win that is also plain and simple. You come running in here like a little girl, drooling and tripping all over yourself like you actually had something to do with his performance. The sad reality is that you should get over yourself. Now go look in your mirror and repeat it is only a game, it is only a game, it is only a game. This may help you Cult Deprogramming

Dude, Brady just passed for more yards than any player EVER against the Buffalo Bills! He had 460 yards passing...he had 3 TD's...and he had zero interceptions. All of that done in about as hostile an environment as you could possibly find. It was just one more classic performance in a Hall of Fame career and you know what, Phallics...you don't have enough CLASS to admit that he's an amazing quarterback!
He is doing his job, he made mistakes that is what I find amazing. Fumbles and missteps now rather than the flawless playing we are used to.

I see that you are on some kind of high and as usual it is due to how another man performs. I am curious to see to how you are when the Patriots lose.
The Patriots put up 500 yards of total offense against one of the better rated defenses in the NFL led by one of the greatest defensive coaches in the NFL...and what do you see? Mistakes? God, you're pathetic!
One of the Ryan is one of the greatest? That has yet to be proven. What is going on here is Brady is in your head and you want to be in his pants.

Right back to posting about men's genitals, Phallics? Just can't get that out of your head...can ya', little buddy?

He did his job plain and simple. He gets a win that is also plain and simple. You come running in here like a little girl, drooling and tripping all over yourself like you actually had something to do with his performance. The sad reality is that you should get over yourself. Now go look in your mirror and repeat it is only a game, it is only a game, it is only a game. This may help you Cult Deprogramming

I can say without question that I have never had a thing to do with ANYTHING that Tom Brady has accomplished in his life! I admire his play on the field but I also admire the play of Peyton Manning, of Russell Wilson, of Aaron Rodgers, of J.J. Watt, of Darrelle Revis, of Richard Sherman, of Jordy Nelson, of Rob Gronkowski, of Julio Jones...and on and on. Unlike you I don't obsess over Tom Brady or any other sports star. I also don't obsess over teams winning or losing. Do I enjoy it when a favorite team performs well? Heck, yeah! But if they don't then I'm not on here ranting about how their opponent must have cheated in order to have beaten them. That's your domain, little buddy!

I can say without question that I have never had a thing to do with ANYTHING that Tom Brady has accomplished in his life! I admire his play on the field but I also admire the play of Peyton Manning, of Russell Wilson, of Aaron Rodgers, of J.J. Watt, of Darrelle Revis, of Richard Sherman, of Jordy Nelson, of Rob Gronkowski, of Julio Jones...and on and on. Unlike you I don't obsess over Tom Brady or any other sports star. I also don't obsess over teams winning or losing. Do I enjoy it when a favorite team performs well? Heck, yeah! But if they don't then I'm not on here ranting about how their opponent must have cheated in order to have beaten them. That's your domain, little buddy!
Oldfartstyle: "I don't obsess over Tom Brady" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

What's amusing is that you're the very definition of obsessive, Phallics! If you weren't you wouldn't have those two misquotes at the bottom of every one of your posts as you spend months trying to prove Tom Brady and the Patriots cheated your team! You're obsessed with the Patriots to the point where you criticize Brady for his choice of pool cover and Robert Kraft for having crooked teeth!

I would suggest that you get a life, Dude! Tom Brady is back on the field being one of the greatest quarterbacks ever to play the game. I'm sorry but your obsessing about him isn't going to change that!

What's amusing is that you're the very definition of obsessive, Phallics! If you weren't you wouldn't have those two misquotes at the bottom of every one of your posts as you spend months trying to prove Tom Brady and the Patriots cheated your team! You're obsessed with the Patriots to the point where you criticize Brady for his choice of pool cover and Robert Kraft for having crooked teeth!

I would suggest that you get a life, Dude! Tom Brady is back on the field being one of the greatest quarterbacks ever to play the game. I'm sorry but your obsessing about him isn't going to change that!

Oldfartstyle: "Tom Brady is back on the field being one of the greatest quarterbacks ever to play the game. I'm obsessing about him"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tom Brady would be one of the greatest players ever to play the game not because of anything I do or say but because of what he does on the field. It's going to be a long year for you, Phallics! Brady and the Patriots have a chip on their shoulders and that chip is there because of people just like you. So keep the hate coming...it simply fuels the machine.

Tom Brady would be one of the greatest players ever to play the game not because of anything I do or say but because of what he does on the field. It's going to be a long year for you, Phallics! Brady and the Patriots have a chip on their shoulders and that chip is there because of people just like you. So keep the hate coming...it simply fuels the machine.
He may very well have been the greatest*, but he cheated and works for liar, cheaters and people who hire murders. Even you with your own version of reality you cannot change that. His past will always follow him and there is his legacy.

CEj-zRAUEAIoyOd.jpg

He may very well have been the greatest*, but he cheated and works for liar, cheaters and people who hire murders. Even you with your own version of reality you cannot change that. His past will always follow him and there is his legacy.

CEj-zRAUEAIoyOd.jpg

You keep saying that Tom Brady "cheated" but you never back that accusation up with facts. If his "cheating" is what makes him a great player then kindly explain how he was able to utterly destroy the Colts in the second half of last year's playoff game...was able to defeat the Seahawks in the Super Bowl...and has led the way to two victories this year...one of which was against a defense that was supposed to be one of the NFL's best playing at home in front of a rabid crowd!

And I don't know what the above cartoon is supposed to signify...are you now accusing Brady of steroid use? Where did that nonsense come from? Oh, that's right...when you're as obsessive as you are...you don't need facts...you only need allegations.

CEj-zRAUEAIoyOd.jpg

You keep saying that Tom Brady "cheated" but you never back that accusation up with facts. If his "cheating" is what makes him a great player then kindly explain how he was able to utterly destroy the Colts in the second half of last year's playoff game...was able to defeat the Seahawks in the Super Bowl...and has led the way to two victories this year...one of which was against a defense that was supposed to be one of the NFL's best playing at home in front of a rabid crowd!

And I don't know what the above cartoon is supposed to signify...are you now accusing Brady of steroid use? Where did that nonsense come from? Oh, that's right...when you're as obsessive as you are...you don't need facts...you only need allegations.

Those are air pumps, OFS.

I have already posted numerous times what occurred. You like to play lawyer isn't that badgering?

CEj-zRAUEAIoyOd.jpg

I have already posted numerous times what occurred. You like to play lawyer isn't that badgering?

Oh...air pumps! Gotcha...

So you think Brady's only been successful because of ball deflation...even though 3 of the 4 Super Bowls he won took place BEFORE the rule change took place that allowed teams to provide game balls to their quarterbacks specifications?

If I had you up the witness stand with the nonsense that you claim...I'd get called out for more than "badgering" the witness...the judge would probably invoke the "mercy rule".:dance:

Fart Boy and Phallics...nah, nothing obsessive about them! :disbelief:
Now that Brady has inflated your sense of self worth you think you are the cock of the walk.

Let's not talk about cocks, Phallics...the next thing you'll be doing is posting one of those pictures of yours!

Seriously, Dude...what I "think" is that if I'm in an argument and you and Fart Boy are the other people in the room... then as I said before..."I'm the smartest guy in the room."

CEj-zRAUEAIoyOd.jpg

Oh...air pumps! Gotcha...

So you think Brady's only been successful because of ball deflation...even though 3 of the 4 Super Bowls he won took place BEFORE the rule change took place that allowed teams to provide game balls to their quarterbacks specifications?

If I had you up the witness stand with the nonsense that you claim...I'd get called out for more than "badgering" the witness...the judge would probably invoke the "mercy rule".:dance:

No

these

are

very

good

reasons

56e67d16402d687790629d944d7b115b.jpg

0fa3bb26359daaf92e5eab4cd735eca76585a41fad87cc64fcd9ead857dd42e8_large

If Brady were so great he would have 6 rings after all Manning is a scrub, don't cha think?

Fart Boy and Phallics...nah, nothing obsessive about them! :disbelief:
Now that Brady has inflated your sense of self worth you think you are the cock of the walk.

Let's not talk about cocks, Phallics...the next thing you'll be doing is posting one of those pictures of yours!

Seriously, Dude...what I "think" is that if I'm in an argument and you and Fart Boy are the other people in the room... then as I said before..."I'm the smartest guy in the room."

Odfartstyle: "Let's not talk about cocks, Phallics...the next thing you'll be doing is posting one of those pictures of yours!"

You have been dying for me to post a pic. This is as close as you will ever get.

14299.jpg

You pervert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back