Did the Patriots find a new way to cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a history of Tom Brady lying? If so I'd love to hear it, Trinity?
"Tom Brady lied"

Tom Brady lied; only the consequences are open to debate

This is one rendition of the facts but we all know you do not these pesky little things called facts if they threaten the object of your man-love.

That was an article from last May, Phallics! Back when you Brady haters were touting the Wells Report as gospel and declaring Brady guilty and the case closed.

Well gee whiz...a lot has happened since then. A Federal judge looked at the Wells Report and apparently disagrees with your version of what is factual! You Brady haters got handed your ass in a court that the NFL cherry picked to have this case heard. Funny thing...when it came down to what was indeed fact and what was nothing more than assumptions...the NFL's case turned out to be nothing more than hot air.
Time does not matter what matters is the substance and of course Brady's own admissions.

You mean the part where Brady testified under oath that he did nothing wrong?

Or the "substance" of the Well's Report that simply wasn't there? Millions spent on a report that was hundreds of pages long yet can be summed up with one sentence...Brady "might" have "possibly" known about violations that "might" have "possibly" taken place? Is that the substance you're referring to?
That in addition to he damning admissions.

What "damning admissions"? That he destroyed his cell phone because he didn't want people like you poking through his private communications? That's all you've got, Phallics and it's not damning at all.

OldfartStyle takes a selfie while preparing to watch Tom Brady play.

5033296.jpg

(He sent it to Brady swak)

Ah, yes...another picture from the vast collection of things related to men's genitalia that Phallics always has on hand!
Yet you do not protest the publication, kinda tickles your fancy huh?

Pictures of male genitalia don't tickle anything with me, Phallics! You on the other hand, can't seem to get enough!

OldfartStyle takes a selfie while preparing to watch Tom Brady play.

5033296.jpg

(He sent it to Brady swak)

Ah, yes...another picture from the vast collection of things related to men's genitalia that Phallics always has on hand!
Yet you do not protest the publication, kinda tickles your fancy huh?

Pictures of male genitalia don't tickle anything with me, Phallics! You on the other hand, can't seem to get enough!
If you are learning disabled please let me know and I will leave you alone. I have never posted male Genitalia* perhaps it is deep in your subconscious that you have imagined these images or maybe you just do not know what you are talking about which is forgivable in view of your stance regarding Brady's innocence.:itsok:

*Genitalia: The male or female reproductive organs. The genitalia include internal and external structures. The male internal genitalia are the testes, epididymis, and vas deferens. The male external genitalia are the penis and scrotum.
Genitalia

So you're not obsessed with male genitalia but you do post pictures of jock straps...got ya'!

So did you want to admit at this point that I actually WAS the smartest person in the room when I told you, Dottie and Fart Boy that I didn't buy the Wells Report and didn't think that the NFL would win the appeal by the Player's Union?

Hmmmmmmmmmm? :dance:

So did you want to admit at this point that I actually WAS the smartest person in the room when I told you, Dottie and Fart Boy that I didn't buy the Wells Report and didn't think that the NFL would win the appeal by the Player's Union?

You said a lot of things including that the federal Judge found Brady innocent, Robert Kraft had class and Brady did not lie. All seem to be wrong so much for your prognostications and analysis.

You said a lot of things including that the federal Judge found Brady innocent, Robert Kraft had class and Brady did not lie. All seem to be wrong so much for your prognostications and analysis.

Can't bring yourself to admit that you were dead wrong when you stated that it was all over once Goodell ruled that Brady would be suspended for 4 games...can you?

I don't recall ever saying that the Federal judge found Brady innocent. Care to show where that took place?

As for Robert Kraft? He has enough class to admit when he's been wrong. You could learn from him...

I guess you think if you simply keep repeating your claim that Tom Brady lied that somehow that will make it be true. Kind of like if you keep telling yourself he's still suspended that it won't be him running out onto the field this Sunday?

Show me a single "prognostication" of mine that turned out to be wrong, Phallics. I know it's got to chafe like hell for you but I turned out to be spot on with my belief that Brady would win on appeal.

Alex, for the love of all that is holy will you please shut. the. fuck. up already.

Everyone gets it, you're an asshole who wants to bitch and moan and whine nonstop about a team you neither like nor care about. It's boring as FUCK to read. You're not even doing a good job of trolling here.

Can't bring yourself to admit that you were dead wrong when you stated that it was all over once Goodell ruled that Brady would be suspended for 4 games...can you?

I don't recall ever saying that the Federal judge found Brady innocent. Care to show where that took place?

As for Robert Kraft? He has enough class to admit when he's been wrong. You could learn from him...

I guess you think if you simply keep repeating your claim that Tom Brady lied that somehow that will make it be true. Kind of like if you keep telling yourself he's still suspended that it won't be him running out onto the field this Sunday?
I do not care so much for suspension as I do for legacy. As far as you being right you are like a broken clock, even that is right twice per day or .00002314814% of the time. You deified Brady and no matter the case, no matter the facts you will always claim he did nothing wrong. You will even state he did not gain any advantage when the Patriots were found several time to be cheating in order to gain an unfair advantage. Kraft has been caught along with his team to have cheated yet you will claim that has a modicum of class.Kraft has his cohorts hired a known gang member who was a murderer and you call that class? Put down the Koolaid and get a sober sense about yourself. Say to yourself over and over again , "Brady is not my god, Brady is not my god" :uhoh3: This may help you Cult Deprogramming

I believe the NFL filed an appeal on Judge Berman's decision.

Brady got a lot of help in his career.

56e67d16402d687790629d944d7b115b.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah and Hillary didn't have anything important on those emails that were purged either

Seriously? You just compared a Secretary of State's conducting business on private e-mail accounts to hide her actions from scrutiny to Tom Brady's destroying his cell phone because he doesn't want people prying into his private life?

With all due respect, Trinity...one of those individuals has a long history of telling lies and stonewalling investigations...a history that literally goes back twenty plus years. The other has a spotless reputation when it comes to lying but also has a long history of doing his best to keep his personal life private.
Apparently your brain has been wiped clean like a hard drive as well. There is a history of cheating with the Patriots organization it is just that die hard Patriot fans erase that from memory and can't retrieve current information properly but you keep believing what you wish

Just be grateful old fartstyle isnt your lawyer.He would lose every case for you the way he plays dodgeball in debates all the time ignoring facts.
The judge would say to him-son you were presented an argument,you are not saying anything.are you going to address your opponents argument? if you are going to just dismiss it and not address is son,then I have to rule against you here.:biggrin:

He can NEVER admit he is wrong on anything.I took him to school on how contrary to the myth spread by the controlled media and our corrupt schools,Reagan was not the great president he has been painted to be and was a mass murderer who actually ruined the economy.

Along with many others it was easy as pit to take him to school on that same as it is with the cheatriots and he played dodgeball with me on that as well just as he did with you and everybody else on the issue of the cheatriots scandals.

after that,i finally stopped wasting time with him and put him on ignore.

he hates being proven wrong.
"Just be grateful oldfartstyle isnt your lawyer." He would make his client into a jail-wife in no time.

Last edited:
Yeah and Hillary didn't have anything important on those emails that were purged either

Seriously? You just compared a Secretary of State's conducting business on private e-mail accounts to hide her actions from scrutiny to Tom Brady's destroying his cell phone because he doesn't want people prying into his private life?

With all due respect, Trinity...one of those individuals has a long history of telling lies and stonewalling investigations...a history that literally goes back twenty plus years. The other has a spotless reputation when it comes to lying but also has a long history of doing his best to keep his personal life private.
Apparently your brain has been wiped clean like a hard drive as well. There is a history of cheating with the Patriots organization it is just that die hard Patriot fans erase that from memory and can't retrieve current information properly but you keep believing what you wish

Just be grateful old fartstyle isnt your lawyer.He would lose every case for you the way he plays dodgeball in debates all the time ignoring facts.
The judge would say to him-son you were presented an argument,you are not saying anything.are you going to address your opponents argument? if you are going to just dismiss it and not address is son,then I have to rule against you here.:biggrin:

He can NEVER admit he is wrong on anything.I took him to school on how contrary to the myth spread by the controlled media and our corrupt schools,Reagan was not the great president he has been painted to be and was a mass murderer who actually ruined the economy.

Along with many others it was easy as pit to take him to school on that same as it is with the cheatriots and he played dodgeball with me on that as well just as he did with you and everybody else on the issue of the cheatriots scandals.

"Just be grateful old fartstyle isnt your lawyer." He would make his client into a jail-wife in no time.
Exactly!!!

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

"Just be grateful oldfartstyle isnt your lawyer." He would make his client into a jail-wife in no time.

I hate to say I told you so, Phallics but if you remember...I was the guy saying this wasn't over when the NFL suspended Brady for four games while you were jumping up and down and creaming yourself because you thought Brady wasn't going to play. I stated then that I thought the Wells Report was a joke, that the suspension of Brady made no sense at all given what we knew happened and that I thought Goodell's decision would be overturned on appeal.

So which one of us "lawyers" was right? I'm sorry, little buddy but I nailed it as far as what the court's decision would ultimately be and why they would arrive at that decision.

Unlike you, I read the CBA...had a good idea what Goodell's powers were and what the language in the CBA stipulated.

I hate to say I told you so, Phallics but if you remember...I was the guy saying this wasn't over when the NFL suspended Brady for four games while you were jumping up and down and creaming yourself because you thought Brady wasn't going to play. I stated then that I thought the Wells Report was a joke, that the suspension of Brady made no sense at all given what we knew happened and that I thought Goodell's decision would be overturned on appeal.

So which one of us "lawyers" was right? I'm sorry, little buddy but I nailed it as far as what the court's decision would ultimately be and why they would arrive at that decision.

Unlike you, I read the CBA...had a good idea what Goodell's powers were and what the language in the CBA stipulated.
LOL you love to take credit for that which you did not have a clue, much like your hero, the 6th round draft pick. You make you decisions based on which angle you are viewing Brady's butt and cry at the very idea of anyone disagreeing. The only thing you wish you nailed is Brady's butt. As far as I am, concerned the judge exceeded his authority and reformed the CBA.

You are no lawyer now get me a beer and make me a sammie, you know how I like it with "OldStyle" Mustard.

Maille-Old-Style-Whole-Grain-Dijon-Mustard-043646207587.jpg

LOL you love to take credit for that which you did not have a clue, much like your hero, the 6th round draft pick. You make you decisions based on which angle you are viewing Brady's butt and cry at the very idea of anyone disagreeing. The only thing you wish you nailed is Brady's butt. As far as I am, concerned the judge exceeded his authority and reformed the CBA.

You are no lawyer now get me a beer and make me a sammie, you know how I like it with "OldStyle" Mustard.

You still don't know why the judge ruled the way he did...do you, Phallics? This whole "legal system" thing is a big mystery to you...isn't it?

If you ask really nicely...I'll see if I can explain it to you. I promise to use little words and pictures so you can follow along!

You still don't know why the judge ruled the way he did...do you, Phallics? This whole "legal system" thing is a big mystery to you...isn't it?

If you ask really nicely...I'll see if I can explain it to you. I promise to use little words and pictures so you can follow along!
Ok douche boi this was Berman's standard which is incorrect, "the Federal Arbitration Act".

Ok douche boi this was Berman's standard which is incorrect, "the Federal Arbitration Act".

Berman's ruling was centered on one thing and one thing alone, Phallics! He basically ruled that although Roger Goodell was given broad powers by the CBO to impose discipline on players the term "fair" was used in the description of those powers and in Berman's opinion, the punishment that Goodell levied against Brady was not "fair" and therefore went against the CBO. That's it in a nutshell and THAT is exactly what I said would make the NFL a loser in the lawsuit that the Players Union filed against Goodell. What is or is not "fair" was never discussed in that CBO and when something is ambiguous like that in a legal document then a judge is usually called upon to decide what is or is not fair.

Should I find some big pictures that explain "fair" to you or can you grasp that concept?

"Douche boi"? You really are chafed...aren't you! LOL
Actually I am not I have having some fun with you. I do have to thank you though. I coach football for my girlfriend's boy and I stress to the kids that it is ok to have a sports hero as someone to aspire to be like but not make him your god. I told them about how you have done just that with Brady and how it has effected you, and just where your self esteem is derived from. This is where I got the name oldfartstyle that is what they call you. A silver lining of sorts because I wanted you to know you have helped shape the view of these young minds.:clap2:

Boy I would have LOVED to have a coach like that when I was a kid! Instead of simply teaching your kids how to play a sport...you teach them how to obsess about one of the greatest quarterbacks ever to play the game and to call anyone who disagrees with your beliefs names?

Nothing personal, Phallics...but the thought of you shaping young minds is a bit scary! You don't show them any of your pictures do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back