Did the Patriots find a new way to cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
“It’s a league problem. It’s wherever,” said Panthers coach Ron Rivera. “It will go out right in the middle and not just here or in New England or in San Francisco, but it could go out in a critical time.”

Said Texans coach Bill O’Brien: “It happened in Dallas, it happens here, it happens wherever I’ve been.”

Said Eagles coach Chip Kelly: “I’ve heard a lot of things on the headsets, I think there’s a lot of frequency issues some places. I’ve heard air traffic control and a lot of different things.”

Said Cowboys coach Jason Garrett: “That’s certainly been a part of having to deal with game day situations, throughout my career as a player and a coach.”

Said Jets coach Todd Bowles: “It’s happened a bunch of other places. There have been times when the headsets have gone out, it wasn’t New England, I can’t remember the places we’ve had it, but we’ve had some of those headset problems.”

Said Lions coach Jim Caldwell: “It happens sometimes, sometimes there are quirks and technology is not always perfect. Things pop up. The problem is if you’re not prepared for it. If you’re not prepared for it, you’re going to have some issues.”

Coaches say headset problems happen often outside New England

Yeah, totally just the Patriots finding a brand spanking new way to cheat.

“It’s a league problem. It’s wherever,” said Panthers coach Ron Rivera. “It will go out right in the middle and not just here or in New England or in San Francisco, but it could go out in a critical time.”

Said Texans coach Bill O’Brien: “It happened in Dallas, it happens here, it happens wherever I’ve been.”

Said Eagles coach Chip Kelly: “I’ve heard a lot of things on the headsets, I think there’s a lot of frequency issues some places. I’ve heard air traffic control and a lot of different things.”

Said Cowboys coach Jason Garrett: “That’s certainly been a part of having to deal with game day situations, throughout my career as a player and a coach.”

Said Jets coach Todd Bowles: “It’s happened a bunch of other places. There have been times when the headsets have gone out, it wasn’t New England, I can’t remember the places we’ve had it, but we’ve had some of those headset problems.”

Said Lions coach Jim Caldwell: “It happens sometimes, sometimes there are quirks and technology is not always perfect. Things pop up. The problem is if you’re not prepared for it. If you’re not prepared for it, you’re going to have some issues.”

Coaches say headset problems happen often outside New England

"Goodell is considering severe sanctions, including the possibility of docking the Patriots "multiple draft picks" because it is the competitive violation in the wake of a stern warning to all teams since he became commissioner, the sources said. The Patriots have been suspected in previous incidents.

The Patriots will be allowed an opportunity to present their case by Friday, sources said, most likely via the telephone.

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said on Tuesday that no official decision has been made and that the club has not been notified.

The league also was reviewing a possible violation into the number of radio frequencies the Patriots were using during Sunday's game, sources said. The team did not have a satisfactory explanation when asked about possible irregularities in its communication setup during the game."

Sources: Goodell determines Pats broke rules by taping Jets' signals

Seems to me to be a very real situation and not the first time. The moral is do not cheat the first time and no one will questions your actions or motives. The Patriots have a terrible stink wherever they go and what ever they do for good reason.

"Goodell is considering severe sanctions, including the possibility of docking the Patriots "multiple draft picks" because it is the competitive violation in the wake of a stern warning to all teams since he became commissioner, the sources said. The Patriots have been suspected in previous incidents.

The Patriots will be allowed an opportunity to present their case by Friday, sources said, most likely via the telephone.

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said on Tuesday that no official decision has been made and that the club has not been notified.

The league also was reviewing a possible violation into the number of radio frequencies the Patriots were using during Sunday's game, sources said. The team did not have a satisfactory explanation when asked about possible irregularities in its communication setup during the game."

Seems to me to be a very real situation and not the first time. The moral is do not cheat the first time and no one will questions your actions or motives. The Patriots have a terrible stink wherever they go and what ever they do for good reason.

Whatever happened with that review of a possible violation with the number of radio frequencies being used? It's kind of sad how much real estate the Patriots occupy in the heads of coaches and fans alike.

Whatever happened with that review of a possible violation with the number of radio frequencies being used? It's kind of sad how much real estate the Patriots occupy in the heads of coaches and fans alike.

Mack20: "It's kind of sad how much real estate the Patriots occupy in the heads of coaches and fans alike."

Like those who sit on messageboards and fight like hell for the vindication of a team that has hired murderers, liars and cheats.

At least I'm busy talking about a team I LIKE. You're busy bitching incessantly about a team you shouldn't care about and know almost nothing factual about. I hate the Jets with a passion but you don't see me posting here (or anywhere) about them constantly. Because I'm less pathetic than you are.

Also, you didn't answer me about what happened with those radio frequencies in 2007. I'm waiting.

Also, you didn't answer me about what happened with those radio frequencies in 2007. I'm waiting.
This was during the Spygate investigation and what happened is as follows:

"Spygate's unanswered questions and destroyed evidence had managed to seize the attention of a hard-charging U.S. senator, Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania, who was threatening a congressional investigation. This would put everyone -- players, coaches, owners and the commissioner -- under oath, a prospect that some in that room at The Breakers believed could threaten the foundation of the NFL.Goodell tried to assuage his bosses: He ordered the destruction of the tapes and notes, he insisted, so they couldn't be exploited again. Many in the room didn't believe it. And some would conclude it was as if Goodell, Kraft and Belichick had acted like partners, complicit in trying to sweep the scandal's details under the rug while the rest of the league was left wondering how much glory the Patriots' cheating had cost their teams."

From Spygate to Deflategate: Inside what split the NFL and New England Patriots apart

At least I'm busy talking about a team I LIKE. You're busy bitching incessantly about a team you shouldn't care about and know almost nothing factual about. I hate the Jets with a passion but you don't see me posting here (or anywhere) about them constantly. Because I'm less pathetic than you are.
I am talking about the league and the sport itself . There is too much shit to walk through to believe the Patriots or any of their success stories were attained without cheating and lying, even Robert Kraft thinks so.

"Spygate's unanswered questions and destroyed evidence had managed to seize the attention of a hard-charging U.S. senator, Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania, who was threatening a congressional investigation. This would put everyone -- players, coaches, owners and the commissioner -- under oath, a prospect that some in that room at The Breakers believed could threaten the foundation of the NFL.Goodell tried to assuage his bosses: He ordered the destruction of the tapes and notes, he insisted, so they couldn't be exploited again. Many in the room didn't believe it. And some would conclude it was as if Goodell, Kraft and Belichick had acted like partners, complicit in trying to sweep the scandal's details under the rug while the rest of the league was left wondering how much glory the Patriots' cheating had cost their teams."

From Spygate to Deflategate: Inside what split the NFL and New England Patriots apart
I don't see anything at all about headsets or radio frequencies in that quote. Try again.

I am talking about the league and the sport itself . There is too much shit to walk through to believe the Patriots or any of their success stories were attained without cheating and lying, even Robert Kraft thinks so.

Yeah, you're talking about the league itself and it just ALWAYS happens to also be about the Patriots. It's pretty obvious you don't realize how pathetic you sound all the time.

I don't see anything at all about headsets or radio frequencies in that quote. Try again.
Read Grasshopper, read

Yeah, you're talking about the league itself and it just ALWAYS happens to also be about the Patriots. It's pretty obvious you don't realize how pathetic you sound all the time.
The Patriots are the worst offenders we should talk about them.

Read Grasshopper, read

Why don't you highlight the part of that paragraph that mentions headsets or multiple frequency investigations.

Read Grasshopper, read

Why don't you highlight the part of that paragraph that mentions headsets or multiple frequency investigations.
A hint, read post 22.

Read Grasshopper, read

A hint, read post 22.

A hint, read post 23.

Read Grasshopper, read

A hint, read post 22.

A hint, read post 23.
Reread and look at the source material. I cannot read it for you.

Read Grasshopper, read

A hint, read post 22.

A hint, read post 23.

Your strategy here is fascinating, though sadly not at all innovative.

Read Grasshopper, read

A hint, read post 22.

A hint, read post 23.

Your strategy here is fascinating, though sadly not at all innovative.
Your unwillingness or inability to accept facts is not something I can fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back