Did the Patriots find a new way to cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess they figure thar Roger will do nothing, like usual. Owners for 31 teams are getting tired if their cheating. The Cheatriots are an embarassment to the NFL.

So you losers are all over here now bashing the Patriots on this nonsense now? Too funny!

You're all so obsessed with the Patriots it's become farce at this point. The NFL comes out and says the headsets were nothing that the Patriots did...that it was a malfunction that happens in inclement weather. Tomlin comes out and admits after he cools off that he spoke out of turn. But to you ass clowns it's more "proof" that the Patriots cheat!

You know what's REALLY an embarrassment, Jim? You and your whiny little friends!

What's amusing is watching teams say they take all these extra precautions when they play the Patriots...yet none of them ever seem to catch that Pats doing what they suspect they are doing! Peyton Manning thinks the Patriots "bug" the visiting teams locker room? Gee, Peyton...could you be saying that because the Patriots historically OWN YOUR ASS? All your "OMAHA" "OMAHA" "OMAHA"! hasn't confused the Patriots but their defensive schemes have confused you into throwing interceptions. That isn't bugs...that's someone being smarter than you are! If the Patriots WERE bugging locker rooms don't you think an opposing team would have found a bug at this point? Yet they don't! Why is that?

I heard the NFL is putting asterisks by each SB win...

* Won while Cheating

“It’s a league problem. It’s wherever,” said Panthers coach Ron Rivera. “It will go out right in the middle and not just here or in New England or in San Francisco, but it could go out in a critical time.”

Said Texans coach Bill O’Brien: “It happened in Dallas, it happens here, it happens wherever I’ve been.”

Said Eagles coach Chip Kelly: “I’ve heard a lot of things on the headsets, I think there’s a lot of frequency issues some places. I’ve heard air traffic control and a lot of different things.”

Said Cowboys coach Jason Garrett: “That’s certainly been a part of having to deal with game day situations, throughout my career as a player and a coach.”

Said Jets coach Todd Bowles: “It’s happened a bunch of other places. There have been times when the headsets have gone out, it wasn’t New England, I can’t remember the places we’ve had it, but we’ve had some of those headset problems.”

Said Lions coach Jim Caldwell: “It happens sometimes, sometimes there are quirks and technology is not always perfect. Things pop up. The problem is if you’re not prepared for it. If you’re not prepared for it, you’re going to have some issues.”

Coaches say headset problems happen often outside New England

Yeah, totally just the Patriots finding a brand spanking new way to cheat.

"Goodell is considering severe sanctions, including the possibility of docking the Patriots "multiple draft picks" because it is the competitive violation in the wake of a stern warning to all teams since he became commissioner, the sources said. The Patriots have been suspected in previous incidents.

The Patriots will be allowed an opportunity to present their case by Friday, sources said, most likely via the telephone.

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said on Tuesday that no official decision has been made and that the club has not been notified.

The league also was reviewing a possible violation into the number of radio frequencies the Patriots were using during Sunday's game, sources said. The team did not have a satisfactory explanation when asked about possible irregularities in its communication setup during the game."

Sources: Goodell determines Pats broke rules by taping Jets' signals

Seems to me to be a very real situation and not the first time. The moral is do not cheat the first time and no one will questions your actions or motives. The Patriots have a terrible stink wherever they go and what ever they do for good reason.

Whatever happened with that review of a possible violation with the number of radio frequencies being used? It's kind of sad how much real estate the Patriots occupy in the heads of coaches and fans alike.

Mack20: "It's kind of sad how much real estate the Patriots occupy in the heads of coaches and fans alike."

Like those who sit on messageboards and fight like hell for the vindication of a team that has hired murderers, liars and cheats.
Indeed.:up::udaman::clap::clap::clap:

what really surprises me is that Belicheat did not ask Kraft to sign thug Aldon Smith to their roster.He would fit right in with them.

To no surprise though,the Raiders have shown that they are still the thugs of the NFL as well and have not changed their ways by signing him recently.:D

Mark Davis is a chip off the old block to his father Al,an apple that did not fall far from the tree. Only now the Raiders can no longer boast about being the TOP DOG anymore when it comes to signing criminals to their team.:biggrin::lmao::laugh::lmao::haha::muahaha:

The cheatriots still take the cake since as much of a thug smith is,he at least isnt a murderer.:rofl:

Also, you didn't answer me about what happened with those radio frequencies in 2007. I'm waiting.
This was during the Spygate investigation and what happened is as follows:

"Spygate's unanswered questions and destroyed evidence had managed to seize the attention of a hard-charging U.S. senator, Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania, who was threatening a congressional investigation. This would put everyone -- players, coaches, owners and the commissioner -- under oath, a prospect that some in that room at The Breakers believed could threaten the foundation of the NFL.Goodell tried to assuage his bosses: He ordered the destruction of the tapes and notes, he insisted, so they couldn't be exploited again. Many in the room didn't believe it. And some would conclude it was as if Goodell, Kraft and Belichick had acted like partners, complicit in trying to sweep the scandal's details under the rug while the rest of the league was left wondering how much glory the Patriots' cheating had cost their teams."

From Spygate to Deflategate: Inside what split the NFL and New England Patriots apart

you took the cheatriot apologists to school as always.:biggrin:

Why don't you highlight the part of that paragraph that mentions headsets or multiple frequency investigations.
A hint, read post 22.

A hint, read post 23.
Reread and look at the source material. I cannot read it for you.

Your strategy here is fascinating, though sadly not at all innovative.
Your unwillingness or inability to accept facts is not something I can fix.

you can only lead the horse to the water so many times,if they refuse to read the book you lay out for them,they'll never learn.

you cant educate the ignorant when they refuse to take their hands away from their eyes.:biggrin:

A hint, read post 22.

A hint, read post 23.

you can only lead the horse to the water so many times,if they refuse to read the book you lay out for them,they'll never learn.

you cant educate the ignorant when they refuse to take their hands away from their eyes.:biggrin:

or away from their deflated balls....:biggrin:

A hint, read post 23.

or away from their deflated balls....:biggrin:
Indeed.cheatriot fans cant take their hands off their deflated balls.:haha::lmao::lol::muahaha::rofl:

Tom Brady was on the field this week because a Federal judge looked at what the NFL tried to do to Brady and ruled that he wasn't treated "fairly". None of you Patriot haters can quite get your heads around that though because the last thing you want is for fairness to be employed.

Yeah and Hillary didn't have anything important on those emails that were purged either
exactly,another good analogy i like to use that takes them to school when they try to defend Bradys cowardly actions of destroying his cell phone saying he is innocent is i then say yeah Brady is innocent and there was no coverup,Hillary is also innocent in the vince foster death where she ordered white house officials to shread the documents when they were being investigated over a coverup suicide when it was an obvious murder.

Brady did not participate in any coverup and neither did Hillary in the vince foster murder.:biggrin::blahblah::blahblah:

Yeah and Hillary didn't have anything important on those emails that were purged either

Seriously? You just compared a Secretary of State's conducting business on private e-mail accounts to hide her actions from scrutiny to Tom Brady's destroying his cell phone because he doesn't want people prying into his private life?

With all due respect, Trinity...one of those individuals has a long history of telling lies and stonewalling investigations...a history that literally goes back twenty plus years. The other has a spotless reputation when it comes to lying but also has a long history of doing his best to keep his personal life private.

Seriously? You just compared a Secretary of State's conducting business on private e-mail accounts to hide her actions from scrutiny to Tom Brady's destroying his cell phone because he doesn't want people prying into his private life?

With all due respect, Trinity...one of those individuals has a long history of telling lies and stonewalling investigations...a history that literally goes back twenty plus years. The other has a spotless reputation when it comes to lying but also has a long history of doing his best to keep his personal life private.
Apparently your brain has been wiped clean like a hard drive as well. There is a history of cheating with the Patriots organization it is just that die hard Patriot fans erase that from memory and can't retrieve current information properly but you keep believing what you wish

Apparently your brain has been wiped clean like a hard drive as well. There is a history of cheating with the Patriots organization it is just that die hard Patriot fans erase that from memory and can't retrieve current information properly but you keep believing what you wish

Is there a history of Tom Brady lying? If so I'd love to hear it, Trinity?

Explain to me why the Chicago Bears can heat up game balls that their quarterback used on a frigid day...get caught doing it but the NFL doesn't do anything to them... while the Patriots are "alleged" to have deflated balls...a charge that the NFL can't prove...and yet they have been fined a million dollars by the NFL, lost a first round draft choice and a second round draft choice plus lost the use of their star quarterback for a quarter of the season? How is that even close to being equitable?

Here is a great article outlining what the rest of NFL fans question about the Patriots organization. And Brady himself said he receives game balls to his specifications. For me and many other NFL followers is admission but I know you do not see it that way. Defend them all you want but there are a lot more people questioning the actions/non actions of the commish, coach and Brady.
Why didn’t Belichick receive punishment for #DeflateGate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back