Did the media treat Palin with the respect that everyone is demanding for women?

Did the MSM and liberals in general give Palin the very respect they are now demandin

• Im too much of a chicken to expose my hypocrisy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I see lots of excuses. Anthony Weiner showed how democrats feel about women didn't he?

I don't give a rats ass about why msnbc degraded her on a daily basis. I do however care that you fucking hypocrites can't see past your own god damn noses. And most of you thus far don't even have the backbone to stand behind your bullshit with a vote.

Anthony Weiner didn't do anything illegal. He texted his penis to a woman. BFD.

Let me explain your hypocricy. Ready Gramps? Follow this.

You guys stood behind Herman Cain when you heard that he had been sexually assaulting women. His approval ratings went up. It was only after you found out that he was in a long term loving extramarital affair that you threw him under the bus.

So you didn't care that he was basically like Jerry Sandusky towards women who worked for him but you did care that he had a goomba on the side?

Fact is Gramps, you think 98% of the women out there are whores. Put that on a bumper sticker.

Spin of the truth...massive spin.

Cain got added support when the controvbersy came out becuase of the fact that the left was willing to try, convivcvt and sentence him based strictly on the words of one person at the time.....during a presidential campaign season.

We were fair enough to wait until there was actual evidence.

When that evidence came out, Cain saw his support slipping...as it should....and he bowed out.

I guess people like you didnt learn a dam thing about the Duke Lacrosse case.

This was all in-house in the Republican vetting process....but, it's funny you want to put this on Democrats and the Left.....:lol:

Anthony Weiner didn't do anything illegal. He texted his penis to a woman. BFD.

Let me explain your hypocricy. Ready Gramps? Follow this.

You guys stood behind Herman Cain when you heard that he had been sexually assaulting women. His approval ratings went up. It was only after you found out that he was in a long term loving extramarital affair that you threw him under the bus.

So you didn't care that he was basically like Jerry Sandusky towards women who worked for him but you did care that he had a goomba on the side?

Fact is Gramps, you think 98% of the women out there are whores. Put that on a bumper sticker.

Cain got added support when the controvbersy came out becuase of the fact that the left was willing to try, convivcvt and sentence him based strictly on the words of one person at the time.....during a presidential campaign season.

When that evidence came out, Cain saw his support slipping...as it should....and he bowed out.

And, even then Jillian said Weiner could flash his weenie as much as he wanted as long as his constitutents didn't mind.. trouble his the women he was sending that tweenie to didn't want it.. :lol::lol: it's such a small think don'tchyaknow?

Refresh our memory....where is Weiner now?

I see lots of excuses. Anthony Weiner showed how democrats feel about women didn't he?

Anthony Weiner showed what Anthony Weiner feels about women....and he paid for it too.

I don't give a rats ass about why msnbc degraded her on a daily basis. I do however care that you fucking hypocrites can't see past your own god damn noses. And most of you thus far don't even have the backbone to stand behind your bullshit with a vote.

You obviously believe that women politicians should be handled with kid gloves because they are these delicate flowers that cannot handle rough politics in a "man's world". This thread is showing us a great deal about YOU not taking women politicians seriously.

Wrong.

We do not feel Palin should have been given any type of special treatment.

We are simply saying "if Fluke, then why not Palin"

It is the left that feels a 30 year old female actiivist deserves to be pampered and treated differently.

Seems YOU are the ones who dont feel a woman is strrong enough to take the heat.

You are describing yourself...you just dont see it.

Fluke is a politician?

And, even then Jillian said Weiner could flash his weenie as much as he wanted as long as his constitutents didn't mind.. trouble his the women he was sending that tweenie to didn't want it.. :lol::lol: it's such a small think don'tchyaknow?

who the hell cares? ewe miss him?

Anthony Weiner showed what Anthony Weiner feels about women....and he paid for it too.

You obviously believe that women politicians should be handled with kid gloves because they are these delicate flowers that cannot handle rough politics in a "man's world". This thread is showing us a great deal about YOU not taking women politicians seriously.

Wrong.

It is the left that feels a 30 year old female actiivist deserves to be pampered and treated differently.

Seems YOU are the ones who dont feel a woman is strrong enough to take the heat.

Fluke is a politician?

she's a liberal far left wing A C T I V I S T in one of the most prestigous law schools in the country whining about how poor she is. she's a liar,, and she was meant to be there the wh made sure of that.

Or is this so called war on women just a reflection of partisan politics?

Sorry troll, Palin brought most of the negative press on herself. "I can see Russia from my porch"; not even you're dumb enough to suggest 'seeing' Russia is a substitute for knowing Russia in terms of an understanding of our long term relations with Russia and the nations which made up the former USSR.

Palin lacked even the rudimentary knowledge needed to pass a blue book exam in an undergrad Foreign Relations exam, or one in Geography or Psychology; her ignorance must be what attracted you and others like you to her.

Palin was and is all partisan all of the time. Of course that is what attracts the 28%ers to whom she appeals; as a demagogue she's a failure, she forgets the other 72% of Americans have open minds and open hearts and the callous conservative theme is anathema to them.

Neged because I find you to be the most dishonest person on here.

You must not have any mirrors near you.

Palin never said I can see Russia from my porch That was a spoof from Sat. Night Live
What Palin really said was; "They're our next door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska."

The Dem's are using the War on Women just like they always do about anything that they want.
They are doing this because they need the Women's vote.

Which you can..the lefty asswads show their ignorance of Alaska and geography that they don't know it.

My brother was a fisherman...he has pictures taken from his boat of one shore, Alaska/America, the other shore, Russia. Up close and personal.

So here we are. The left seem to have tons of excuses but 0 nerve to vote. Fortunately their excuses speak louder than their votes would.

And jillian I don't see jarhead as anything close to a hack. I often see him on different sides of different issues. Just because you don't agree with him on this one doesn't make him a hack.

What you are basically doing is whining that we are not falling for your "gotcha" poll. I gave my answer to EACH of your 3 choices. Suck it up and read them.

Who is complaining? I'm simply pointing out the two faces of the democratic party.

LOL! Ask Sorry Sarah if she had to do it all over again and I guarantee you she'd take the "abuse" from the so-called liberal media any day.

Sure she does.

Words dont hurt her.

It was the left that kicked and screamed becuase a 30 yerar old ADULT activist was called names.

SO the right is saying...why was it OK to call Palin names then?

but of course....you want to spin the debate...as you seem to like to do.

Fluke is a politician?

LOL! Ask Sorry Sarah if she had to do it all over again and I guarantee you she'd take the "abuse" from the so-called liberal media any day.

on that we agree. It also points to the fact that her skin is thicker than many claim.

I find her to be a very intelligent woman. Potus material? Probably not, but a great American nonetheless.

But if you disagree with her....that makes her a slut and a ****.

Politicians get called all sorts of foul names. It, unfortunately, comes with the territory of Politics. Surely you are not suggesting a double standard for female politicians. How do they expect to be taken seriously if they have to be handled with kid gloves and men aren't?

Wrong.

Fluke is a politician?

let me put it this way.

Palin is a politician. She entered politics well aware that those that disagree with her may tend to cirticize her/slander her.

Fluke is an activist. A very involved activist. She entered activism well aware that those that disagree with her may tend to criticize her/slander her.

Both entered it knowing what to expect.

Palin nor anyone familiar with politics was surprised at what she got
Fluke nor anyone familiar with activism was surprised at what she got.

She was treated with as much respect as she deserved.

same for obama.. he gets what he earns,, nada.

EXACTLY! My entire point. They are both politicians and as politicians, the Opposition calls them nasty names all the time. It comes with the territory. Let's not encourage a double standard for women.....we will never be taken seriously in the Political Field that way.

on that we agree. It also points to the fact that her skin is thicker than many claim.

I find her to be a very intelligent woman. Potus material? Probably not, but a great American nonetheless.

Politicians get called all sorts of foul names. It, unfortunately, comes with the territory of Politics. Surely you are not suggesting a double standard for female politicians. How do they expect to be taken seriously if they have to be handled with kid gloves and men aren't?

I never said Palin deserved an apology.

However, what I AM saying is if Fluke deserved an apology, then so did Palin.

I never said Palin deserved an apology.

However, what I AM saying is if Fluke deserved an apology, then so did Palin.

The left even attacked her children....All of them.

She was treated with as much respect as she deserved.

same for obama.. he gets what he earns,, nada.

EXACTLY! My entire point. They are both politicians and as politicians, the Opposition calls them nasty names all the time. It comes with the territory. Let's not encourage a double standard for women.....we will never be taken seriously in the Political Field that way.

a 30 year old activist who willingly inserted herself in a political debate WITH politicians should be considered the same.

Or is this so called war on women just a reflection of partisan politics?

Sorry troll, Palin brought most of the negative press on herself. "I can see Russia from my porch"; not even you're dumb enough to suggest 'seeing' Russia is a substitute for knowing Russia in terms of an understanding of our long term relations with Russia and the nations which made up the former USSR.

Palin lacked even the rudimentary knowledge needed to pass a blue book exam in an undergrad Foreign Relations exam, or one in Geography or Psychology; her ignorance must be what attracted you and others like you to her.

Palin was and is all partisan all of the time. Of course that is what attracts the 28%ers to whom she appeals; as a demagogue she's a failure, she forgets the other 72% of Americans have open minds and open hearts and the callous conservative theme is anathema to them.

And you are apparently too fucking stupid to know that Palin never said that.. Tina Fey did on SNL. But please, continue to show your complete stupidity.

who the hell cares? ewe miss him?
Don't miss him at all...but you guys keep bringing him up, which is odd considering he resigned because of this.

Wrong.

Fluke is a politician?

she's a liberal far left wing A C T I V I S T in one of the most prestigous law schools in the country whining about how poor she is. she's a liar,, and she was meant to be there the wh made sure of that.

Fluke is a politician like Palin?

Palin never said I can see Russia from my porch That was a spoof from Sat. Night Live
What Palin really said was; "They're our next door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska."

The Dem's are using the War on Women just like they always do about anything that they want.
They are doing this because they need the Women's vote.

Which you can..the lefty asswads show their ignorance of Alaska and geography that they don't know it.

My brother was a fisherman...he has pictures taken from his boat of one shore, Alaska/America, the other shore, Russia. Up close and personal.
Which.....makes your brother a foreign policy expert on Russia, right?

Wrong.

Fluke is a politician?

let me put it this way.

Palin is a politician. She entered politics well aware that those that disagree with her may tend to cirticize her/slander her.

Fluke is an activist. A very involved activist. She entered activism well aware that those that disagree with her may tend to criticize her/slander her.

Both entered it knowing what to expect.

Palin nor anyone familiar with politics was surprised at what she got
Fluke nor anyone familiar with activism was surprised at what she got.

Activist does not = Politician. Glad to have been of help.

Forum List

Back