Did Ted Cruz’s father kill JFK?

C'mon R.W! We all Ted Cruz's Dad was the mastermind behind the cabal that assassinated JFK! Ted's father put together a vast conspiracy that included the CIA, the KGB, the Mob, Fidel Castro, the Houston Police Department, LBJ, The Maytag Repairman, Marilyn Monroe, Hanna and Barbera, and Bob Denver.

Gilligan?
Of course! It is not by accident that Gilligan took a "three hour "cruz"' that somehow ran aground on a deserted island with a "professor", not to mention a "movie star."

The fact that the elder Cruz was never pinched shows that Trump doesn't think so.

Ever wonder why Ted Cruz would cozy up with Trump after Trump said he had an ugly wife?

Trump has something to use against Cruz to get his support

Coincidence? I think not
Why did Kamala Harris cozy up with racist Joe after ripping him for opposing busing?
Nice attempt at diversion Comrade

It's not a diversion, it's an answer to your question. It's all politics.

1613935838912.jpeg

Anyone wonder why Ted Cruz grew a beard?

He wants to look like his Uncle Fidel

Another Conspiracy that someone told my barber's neighbor's sister-in-law:

Rafael Cruz, (father of you know who) owns a pizza shop in DC that has one underground tunnel leading to the national Boy Scouts headquarters, and another leading to the Urban Youth League HQ.

I'm not vouching that is necessarily true. But.......but people are saying-----

ps......would give hat-tip for any contributor on this message board who can put an opinion poll for those who will opine on Ted Cruz's wife's good looks.
Or lack thereof.

Make it simple.....you know, like a thumbs-up, thumbs-down binary poll.

Do we need any more proof that Ted Cruz’s father killed JFK?

1613936790724.jpeg

I can see if a conspiracy rag like The NY Times or Washington Post printed something like this

But why would a respected news outlet like the National Enquirer risk it’s reputation if it wasn’t true ?

Do we need any more proof that Ted Cruz’s father killed JFK?

View attachment 460061
I can see if a conspiracy rag like The NY Times or Washington Post printed something like this

But why would a respected news outlet like the National Enquirer risk it’s reputation if it wasn’t true ?

besides - donny & pecker had a great relationship & i'm sure donny has seen the proof.

that's good enough for me.

Trump was President for four years. He had access to ALL the intelligence about who killed JFK.
Trump knows who did it, if it wasn’t Ted Cruz’s father, he would have admitted he had it wrong

President Trump said he did, I don’t know why he would lie about it.

Teds father was Cuban, we all know Cubans wanted JFK dead. Teds father never denied that he was on the Grassy Knoll.....Curious

We all know that there is no way that Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy. That leaves Ted Cruz’s father as the likely suspect.

View attachment 460045
ALL bullet wounds on JFK were consistent via their angle as to having been originated from the Texas Book Depository, where Lee Harvey Oswald fired from. End of story. Idiotic conspiracy theorists.

Teds father was Cuban, we all know Cubans wanted JFK dead. Teds father never denied that he was on the Grassy Knoll.....Curious

We all know that there is no way that Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy. That leaves Ted Cruz’s father as the likely suspect.

View attachment 460045
ALL bullet wounds on JFK were consistent via their angle as to having been originated from the Texas Book Depository, where Lee Harvey Oswald fired from. End of story. Idiotic conspiracy theorists.
Stupid theory

Ted Cruz’s father was never in the Texas Schoolbook Depository

View attachment 460045
TDS thread number 2045

LOL

Trump was not involved in killing JFK you moron.
Someone with Bone Spurs never could have gotten off that shot.
You know what I mean. Don’t play coy, prancing Nancy boy.

View attachment 460045
TDS thread number 2045

LOL

Stop showing what a moron you can be

Trump couldn’t have killed JFK, Rafael Cruz worked alone

View attachment 460045
TDS thread number 2045

LOL

LOL

TdS

View attachment 460045
TDS thread number 2045

LOL

Do you REALLY think that trying to keep attention on Ted Cruz is going to make Andrew Cuomo's troubles disappear?

Here's a secret. After Cuomo's gone, it'll be time to look at Phil Murphy in New Jersey and Kate Brown in Oregon, who did the same thing. But, you focus on Ted Cruz.

View attachment 460045
TDS thread number 2045

LOL

Do you REALLY think that trying to keep attention on Ted Cruz is going to make Andrew Cuomo's troubles disappear?

Here's a secret. After Cuomo's gone, it'll be time to look at Phil Murphy in New Jersey and Kate Brown in Oregon, who did the same thing. But, you focus on Ted Cruz.
Sooo...you're saying Cuomo was involved as well?

Forum List

Back