Did Ted Cruz’s father kill JFK?

C'mon R.W! We all Ted Cruz's Dad was the mastermind behind the cabal that assassinated JFK! Ted's father put together a vast conspiracy that included the CIA, the KGB, the Mob, Fidel Castro, the Houston Police Department, LBJ, The Maytag Repairman, Marilyn Monroe, Hanna and Barbera, and Bob Denver.

Gilligan?

Skipper seems like a more likely perp.

skipper-jonas-grumby-6992-normal.jpg

President Trump said he did, I don’t know why he would lie about it.

Teds father was Cuban, we all know Cubans wanted JFK dead. Teds father never denied that he was on the Grassy Knoll.....Curious

We all know that there is no way that Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy. That leaves Ted Cruz’s father as the likely suspect.

View attachment 460045
No you are confused that was George Bush Sr

Serious troll threads don't impress me.

You can be gobsmacked with this one then.

Some people are controlled by the Main Stream Media and the Deep State.
They are slaves to George Soros
You for example.
Not me

I am controlled by the New World Order

Which is also controlled by Soros and his ilk.

Bullshit
I went to the Bildeberg Christmas party and George was not even there.

You for example.
Not me

Bullshit
"George"!!!!
You're on a first name basis?!!!

You for example.
Not me

Bullshit

I'm sure he'd rather not socialize with riff raff like you.

You for example.
Not me

Bullshit

I'm sure he'd rather not socialize with riff raff like you.

George?

He usually leaves after the Strip Poker game

Rafael Cruz is another fraud of a Christian who is really a Jew, and the plan was to have those expert Mossad marksmen, the same ones who later get RFK and MLK, off the target while setting up a stoog to take the rap - Oswald. For RFK and MLK! The stooges were Siran Siran and KKKer James Earl Ray. The King family came out in 1998 and said Ray was framed and that LBJ was behind it. Uber dumbs hit RFK Jr finally figured out that if Siran's gun held 8 rounds and his daddy had 14 holes, that maybe someone else was involved. Jackie O always IDed LBJ.

Rafael Cruz is another fraud of a Christian who is really a Jew, and the plan was to have those expert Mossad marksmen, the same ones who later get RFK and MLK, off the target while setting up a stoog to take the rap - Oswald. For RFK and MLK! The stooges were Siran Siran and KKKer James Earl Ray. The King family came out in 1998 and said Ray was framed and that LBJ was behind it. Uber dumbs hit RFK Jr finally figured out that if Siran's gun held 8 rounds and his daddy had 14 holes, that maybe someone else was involved. Jackie O always IDed LBJ.

Jackie did it

C'mon R.W! We all Ted Cruz's Dad was the mastermind behind the cabal that assassinated JFK! Ted's father put together a vast conspiracy that included the CIA, the KGB, the Mob, Fidel Castro, the Houston Police Department, LBJ, The Maytag Repairman, Marilyn Monroe, Hanna and Barbera, and Bob Denver.
But where do the Bildeburgers, the Trilateral Commission, and the Bavarian Illuminati fit in?

Do we need any more proof that Ted Cruz’s father killed JFK?

View attachment 460061
I can see if a conspiracy rag like The NY Times or Washington Post printed something like this

But why would a respected news outlet like the National Enquirer risk it’s reputation if it wasn’t true ?

David Pecker was Trump's buddy. Donald said jump, Pecker said how long? :lol:

12Ami2-jumbo.jpg
David Pecker was Trump's buddy. Donald said jump, Pecker said how long?
It is "how high". You must be a Russian every American knows that. :auiqs.jpg:

You nailed it. :thup:

Teds father was Cuban, we all know Cubans wanted JFK dead. Teds father never denied that he was on the Grassy Knoll.....Curious

We all know that there is no way that Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy. That leaves Ted Cruz’s father as the likely suspect.

View attachment 460045

:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

View attachment 460045

Indeed he is confused,but he smokes crack everyday the fact he believes in magic bullets so what else do you expect?

Frank Sturgis, Cord Meyer, David Atlee Phillips, Frank Sturgis, William Harvey, Lucien Sarti, David Sánchez Morales, E. Howard Hunt

Nice fictional plot.

View attachment 460045

Indeed he is confused,but he smokes crack everyday the fact he believes in magic bullets so what else do you expect?
You believe in them

Nice fictional plot.

It is all true, Mossad, and yeah, you are a NAZI just like Einstein said in 1948.

All NAZIs lie and censor, including Zionist NAZIs.

Forum List

Back