Did Ted Cruz’s father kill JFK?

President Trump said he did, I don’t know why he would lie about it.

Teds father was Cuban, we all know Cubans wanted JFK dead. Teds father never denied that he was on the Grassy Knoll.....Curious

We all know that there is no way that Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy. That leaves Ted Cruz’s father as the likely suspect.

View attachment 460045
No you are confused that was George Bush Sr

Not likely.

HW was the last US President supporting an Israeli withdraw from the Bank, the Heights, and the Strip.

HW United 125 countries under a UN flag to boot Saddam out of Kuwait. The Zionists wanted HW to abandon the UN alliance and have the US and just the US invade and occupy Iraq. HW refused. Bill Clinton and Zionists in the media started parroting

HW didn't finish the (Zionist, not US) job

Bill Clinton got the most biased media coverage ever. Zionist Christian "leaders" pounded HW and told flocks to vote for Clinton.

No, HW was not a Zionist traitor. His son was/is.

Rafael Cruz is another fraud of a Christian who is really a Jew, and the plan was to have those expert Mossad marksmen, the same ones who later get RFK and MLK, off the target while setting up a stoog to take the rap - Oswald. For RFK and MLK! The stooges were Siran Siran and KKKer James Earl Ray. The King family came out in 1998 and said Ray was framed and that LBJ was behind it. Uber dumbs hit RFK Jr finally figured out that if Siran's gun held 8 rounds and his daddy had 14 holes, that maybe someone else was involved. Jackie O always IDed LBJ.
Nice fictional plot.

It is all true, Mossad, and yeah, you are a NAZI just like Einstein said in 1948.

All NAZIs lie and censor, including Zionist NAZIs.
Einstein never said I was a nazi.

Oswald acted alone and was no stooge.

Cruz did nnot have a jewish father and Osama was never a col osman

Einstein and 100 other Jews sent a letter to the NYT in 1948

That letter warned america of Zionist fascism.

You are a zionist engaged in fascist false flag misinformation.

Do we need any more proof that Ted Cruz’s father killed JFK?

View attachment 460061
I can see if a conspiracy rag like The NY Times or Washington Post printed something like this

But why would a respected news outlet like the National Enquirer risk it’s reputation if it wasn’t true ?

David Pecker was Trump's buddy. Donald said jump, Pecker said how long? :lol:

12Ami2-jumbo.jpg
David Pecker was Trump's buddy. Donald said jump, Pecker said how long?
It is "how high". You must be a Russian every American knows that. :auiqs.jpg:

No clown - When your name is "PECKER" it would be how LOOOOONG - Idiot. :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 460061
I can see if a conspiracy rag like The NY Times or Washington Post printed something like this

But why would a respected news outlet like the National Enquirer risk it’s reputation if it wasn’t true ?

12Ami2-jumbo.jpg

No clown - When your name is "PECKER" it would be how LOOOOONG - Idiot. :rolleyes-41:
Sorry, not as fond of peckers as you.

View attachment 460061

12Ami2-jumbo.jpg

Sorry, not as fond of peckers as you.

Sorry, I forgot that you were born without a humor gene. ;-)

Forum List

Back