Did Gov. Scott, break the law?

Peach

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2009
Last edited:
They didn't drown. The generator could not power the A/C. To date I've not had a chance to check on the autopsies but the deaths were beleived to be heat related.

I amended, the deaths remain horrific, why is Scott, the "snake" destroying public records?

Holy freaking toledo! I just checked. There were a lot of problems that I was aware of with this nursing home but someone better pull me off the mother freaking ceiling right now.

There was a freaking air conditioned hospital right across the street. I want to throttle someone in the home administration right freaking now. Wow. Just wow.

"Last week, the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration suspended the nursing home’s license after an initial investigation revealed the facility’s residents “did not receive timely medical care because the trained medical professionals at the facility overwhelmingly delayed calling 911,” AHCA said in a release. “Also, these patients were not timely evacuated to the air-conditioned hospital located across the street.”

According to AHCA, patients eventually arrived from the nursing home to the hospital with temperatures as high as 109.9 degrees Fahrenheit, or “far too late to be saved,” the agency’s statement said."

Florida governor’s office deleted critical messages related to post-hurricane nursing home deaths

I amended, the deaths remain horrific, why is Scott, the "snake" destroying public records?

Trust me. He's not the problem. Check my other post. I'm not going to play politics with this bullshit. His office followed proper protocol. Read the article at the WP that I linked to.

"The voice mails were not retained because the information from each voice mail was collected by the governor’s staff and given to the proper agency for handling,” a Scott spokeswoman said Sunday in a statement. “Every call was returned.”

The administration explained the voice mails fall into the legal category of “transitory messages,” which under state law can be deleted once they “become obsolete or lose administrative value,” the Miami Herald reported. The governor’s office said the calls were promptly returned by state officials, who urged nursing home staff to dial 911 in an emergency."

Florida governor’s office deleted critical messages related to post-hurricane nursing home deaths

The anguine of Florida deleted panicked messages concerning the nursing home in So. Florida where at least ten patients died horrific drowning deaths. Florida has a SUNSHINE LAW that prohibits destroying public records except under strict rules. Why did Scott want his pathetic Irma actions hidden?

Rick Scott's office deleted critical messages related to post-hurricane nursing home deaths

The deleted messages - first reported by CBS Miami's Jim DeFede - pinged Scott's inbox in the 36 hours before the first patient's death, a stretch of time between Sept. 10 and Sept. 11 when the facility lost critical power to its air conditioning system. The center's administrators maintain the calls to Scott were seeking "immediate assistance."

So what did Rick Scott do for these people? He was called by the hospital 36 hours before the first death, he did nothing.

This is disturbing.. I hope he gets nailed for it.

This is why I love twitter, this governor is toast.

Ooopps I'm sorry...I got him mixed up with the last governor...the gay Democrat. Lol.

The anguine of Florida deleted panicked messages concerning the nursing home in So. Florida where at least ten patients died horrific drowning deaths. Florida has a SUNSHINE LAW that prohibits destroying public records except under strict rules. Why did Scott want his pathetic Irma actions hidden?

Rick Scott's office deleted critical messages related to post-hurricane nursing home deaths

The deleted messages - first reported by CBS Miami's Jim DeFede - pinged Scott's inbox in the 36 hours before the first patient's death, a stretch of time between Sept. 10 and Sept. 11 when the facility lost critical power to its air conditioning system. The center's administrators maintain the calls to Scott were seeking "immediate assistance."

So what did Rick Scott do for these people? He was called by the hospital 36 hours before the first death, he did nothing.

The anguine Scott did nothing but tell people to call 911? Gee, he took a lot of interest. :eusa_doh:

The anguine Scott did nothing but tell people to call 911? Gee, he took a lot of interest. :eusa_doh:

How horrible to die from heat like that..He could have made the call to get them to a safe place.. what a awful man.

Bull fucking shit. All calls were returned and they directed the home to the proper agencies.

Read my post. The sons of bitches at the nursing home had an air conditioned hospital right across the fucking street and did nothing. And you want to blame Scott?

That's about as whacked out as a left winger can get. And the Governor is not the one that will be wearing orange.

How horrible to die from heat like that..He could have made the call to get them to a safe place.. what a awful man.

You're turning into a royal douche. His staff returned the calls. To the proper authorities. Did you want him to drive by and personally pick them up?

Pfffffft Disgusting.

So Peach, you don't blame the nursing home for not transferring the patients to the air conditioned hospital RIGHT across the fucking road?

This is Scott's fault? Put down the bong.

:lmao:

Exactly where were the relatives and their concern for their family members? If anyone shares the blame it is the relatives and their lack of concern. Scott did nothing wrong

So Peach, you don't blame the nursing home for not transferring the patients to the air conditioned hospital RIGHT across the fucking road?

Wouldn't you call this a state emergency..I am sure all emergency services were backed up.. In situations like this you can even connect to 911..
These people were probably too frail to walk.

No doubt the Governor could achieve more than another medical administrator but I asked a question. :)

And he's the only one responsible?
How many other emails was he getting when his entire state was thwomped by a Hurricane?

Trying to score cheap political points via the death of old people, what a sad pathetic hack you are.

No doubt the Governor could achieve more than another medical administrator but I asked a question. :)

Nah, you saw some cheap political capital to be gained over the death of old people, so as the hack you are, you went for it.

Forum List

Back