Is Rick Scott deliberately slow in disclosing the Hurricane Michael death toll?

Why don’t you go walk amongst the wreckage?
If you guarantee that Rick Scott will stop dragging his feet if I walk among the wreckage, I’ll do it.

Have you heard... that Centrista CAN'T walk because IT has no feet. Of course I have NO proof of that but that's OK because it appears anyone can say anything without having any proof of the statement. By the way with no feet there can be no smelly feet!

Why the hell would the governor want to withhold the death toll number of a hurricane? I've seen the numbers rise every day as they recovered bodies. I guess it goes back to the old democrat strategy "never let a tragedy go to waste".

A typically stupid comment.
It’s been over 3 years and all I’ve seen from you is anti-White ad hominems.

AGAIN what is it with idiots like you ? "ALL I"VE SEEN"!!! Prove it! If you seen it then show them ALL of them!! I get so absolutely glad when people like you make that type of
gross generalization "ALL the TIME" or "ALL I'VE SEEN".... why can't you for once be specific?
Of course you can't because being the pawn of the people like the Pelosi, democrats, soros... you are marching to their commands!

It's hard not to think that Republican Governor Rick Scott (engaged in a close battle for the Senate against Bill Nelson) is dragging his feet on purpose, if we read this new article in a Tallahassee newspaper entitled "In Florida, a slow wait for news on hurricane’s death toll":

"The state has officially acknowledged just two deaths so far – and one death was in northeast Florida, far from the ground-zero fury of the Category 4 storm."
Also,
"But both Long and Gov. Rick Scott, however, sidestepped questions late Sunday* after they returned from an all-day trip to some of the hard-hit communities."

The state is saying that the medical examiner had no water or power for a long time so he hasn't been able to count much:

"Part of the problem state emergency officials say is that the medical examiner office responsible for certifying deaths in several of the hardest-hit counties was without power or water until Monday."

How convenient. Is Rick Scott waiting until the day after the midterms to issue an updated count?
By the way, the FEMA chief has a motive for secrecy as well. After all, this is Trump's FEMA.
Link:
In Florida, a slow wait for news on hurricane’s death toll
Probably so the filtthy, lying oposition doesn't parade that number around, calling Scott a murderer, and using their deaths for political gain.

AGAIN what is it with idiots like you ? "ALL I"VE SEEN"!!! Prove it! If you seen it then show them ALL of them!! I get so absolutely glad when people like you make that type of
gross generalization "ALL the TIME" or "ALL I'VE SEEN".... why can't you for once be specific?
Of course you can't because being the pawn of the people like the Pelosi, democrats, soros... you are marching to their commands!
I think you’re losing track of the discussion.

I'm not sure who's losing track as I'm simply commenting that people that use the term "ALL the Time" or ALL I"VE SEEN" are most likely to be wrong in general!

I'm not sure who's losing track as I'm simply commenting that people that use the term "ALL the Time" or ALL I"VE SEEN" are most likely to be wrong in general!
Not with Clayton; nothing but one liners.

Not with Clayton; nothing but one liners.

Good POINT!

Forum List

Back