Did Germany really murder six million Jews in WWI?

A. It was WWII, not WWI.

B. The Germans kept meticulous documents, statistics, and records. Der Fuehrer wanted to know of course. While not an exact number, most historians agree on that 6 million number as fairly accurate.

C. There are anti-Semites who doubt it ever happened. There are also people who do not believe we put men on the moon and mankind has only been around for 6000 years.

The OP is mistaking the Pogroms in Russia because the articles mention the 6 million number. I think the poster is conflating that with the number of Jews (6 million) often recorded in History murdered by the Nazis.

I'm pointing out that WWII was not the first time that specific number was trotted out, and that it has religious significance that means it must be religiously defended even if not factually true.

I'm pointing out that WWII was not the first time that specific number was trotted out, and that it has religious significance that means it must be religiously defended even if not factually true.

The 6 million number is totally exclusive to WWII, and there is no claim that 6 million Jews were killed in WWI or at any other time in history. Show me a link that says otherwise. It is NOT a religiously defended number, it is historically defended as accurate by many people without regard to their religious affiliation. There are those who do not believe that number or that it happened at all, maybe for religious or political reasons or whathaveyou.

Do not pretend it didn't happen. It did. There is overwhelming evidence to prove it.

That's just your religion .. not anyone else's ... even Satanists sacrifice virgins regardless of ethnicity ...

ETA: If you want to destroy Jewish communities, just sent in Methodists ... ha ha ha ... Jewish humor there ...

Last edited:

Didn't you ask if Germany Murdered 6 million Jews in WWI.
WWI was before WWII. I shouldn't have had to clarify that.
Why should we take right wingers any more seriously about politics than we do about economics?

Didn't you ask if Germany Murdered 6 million Jews in WWI.
WWI was before WWII. I shouldn't have had to clarify that.

Let me change that question to a statement for you then.

The Germans did not murder 6 million Jews in WWI. The clips you posted do not support your claim.

There were 9 million Jews in Europe in 1939 ... 3 million Jews in Europe in 1945 ... has your hatred blinded you to simple arithmetic? ...
I do not dispute the Nazi death camps, but how were these numbers calculated? Was there an international census? How many were civilian/military war casualties and how many were displaced and/or left Europe?

My understanding is that this is how they've come up with these numbers ... 9 million take away 3 million equals 6 million ... all estimates ... so give or take a million ... a Jew in the Wehrmacht, I don't think so ...

There were a few Jews in the wehrmacht, but they had to hide well.

There were 9 million Jews in Europe in 1939 ... 3 million Jews in Europe in 1945 ... has your hatred blinded you to simple arithmetic? ...
I do not dispute the Nazi death camps, but how were these numbers calculated? Was there an international census? How many were civilian/military war casualties and how many were displaced and/or left Europe?
No. The Nazis put a man named Adolph Eichmann in charge of transporting European Jews to the death camps. He kept a running count of the Jews murdered. In 1944, he told a man named Dr Hoettl that 6 million was the total count.

No. The Nazis put a man named Adolph Eichmann in charge of transporting European Jews to the death camps. He kept a running count of the Jews murdered. In 1944, he told a man named Dr Hoettl that 6 million was the total count.

Add to the the 1 million or so that the Einsatztruppen murdered throughout eastern Europe, Ukraine, and Russia. They too kept meticulous records of the ammunition they expended to murder the people. It was one of the ways they ensured more R&R time.

Fascists care even less about the truth when it comes to their agenda. Their fasces of power (might) makes right for the right wing.
Your right wing conspiracy theory has no more credibility than Hitler's Jewish conspiracy theory.

Before, during, and after WWI activists and the media accused Germany (among other nations, most notably Russia/the USSR) of the barbaric slaughter of exactly six million Jews. You can still find these claims today. But... Did any of it really happen? The six million figure is well known from Torah prophecy about the restoration of Israel. On a religious level that would have needed to happen to restore the Jewish state even if it didn't happen on a physical level.

GFY dog.gif

Maybe IBM still has the records. They gave Adolf the counters.

A better question to answer is what was he correct about. Specifically....
How to rebuild German society within a few years. How to end the rampant drug addiction, open child trafficking, and various other jewish vices in the "republic." That the Protocols weren't a hoax. He was Time's pick for man of the year for a reason.

Before, during, and after WWI activists and the media accused Germany (among other nations, most notably Russia/the USSR) of the barbaric slaughter of exactly six million Jews. You can still find these claims today. But... Did any of it really happen? The six million figure is well known from Torah prophecy about the restoration of Israel. On a religious level that would have needed to happen to restore the Jewish state even if it didn't happen on a physical level.

World War I or World War II?

Forum List

Back