Was the timing of Pfizer's announcment of vaccine politically motivated?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Pfizer waited till the Monday after the election to announce that it will have a vaccine for Covid that is 90% effective, but claims that the timing was not politically motivated.

And if you believe that, then you will be pleased to know that the DNC stopped Putin from reelecting Trump as President this election cycle.

Must have been their magic underwear.

Pfizer waited till the Monday after the election to announce that it will have a vaccine for Covid that is 90% effective, but claims that the timing was not politically motivated.

And if you believe that, then you will be pleased to know that the DNC stopped Putin from reelecting Trump as President this election cycle.

I hope it was. Hard ball politics cuts both ways. If it was...the blob just got beaned.

I think the announcements of layoffs by Disney were politically timed as well by the way.

Live by the sword; die by the sword.

Deal with it.

I doubt it but you never know. Pfizer and their German partner were not involved with Warp Speed. Not associated with it or funded by it.
They were paid a sum of money to distribute the eventual vaccine. That's all.

All pro-Trump election posts moved to Conspiracy Theories, while anti-Trump posts are not. Ironic, isn't it?

Forum List

Back