Did Anyone Watch The Oscars Last Night?

I can say I have never watched the Oscars. I do recall turning it on for a few minutes when I was younger. I thought boring AF. I am more into music awards shows though, but I haven't watched one of them in years either. Music anymore from the mainstream sucks. You have to search for the good stuff.

I didn't watch it. Haven't watched it in years.

But looking at the awards and how who got them was interesting.

The best picture was 'Nomadland'.....a story about a homeless woman dealing with living in America.

One of the best actor awards went to Sir Anthony Hopkins who played a man dealing with Dementia.

Also....it appears that the Chinese have invaded the Academy because best director went to Chloé Zhao.

Best Song went to 'Fight For You' about cops killing blacks.

If you're looking for anything positive.....forget about Hollywood.

No. They suck. Nobody can ACT or write any more. Besides ,the "Oscars" looked like a script for the Democrat Convention.

Yes, apparently they did. Each one listed by the OP was making a definite and powerful statement.

Of course. That is, if you consider racial appropriation, white apologism, cultural Marxism, class warfare, virtue-signaling, victimology, and profiting off of other people's misery "making a powerful statement."

People want to be entertained, not lectured to.

Last edited:

The best picture was 'Nomadland'.....a story about a homeless woman dealing with living in America.

One of the best actor awards went to Sir Anthony Hopkins who played a man dealing with Dementia.

Also....it appears that the Chinese have invaded the Academy because best director went to Chloé Zhao.

No. They suck. Nobody can ACT or write any more. Besides ,the "Oscars" looked like a script for the Democrat Convention.

Yes, apparently they did. Each one listed by the OP was making a definite and powerful statement.

They all suck donkey dick. Not one of those Limousine Libs is worth a bucket of piss. Yet THEY have armed guards while wanting to disarm the police. I hope Allah Akbar finds them. Or maybe BLM and Antifa sack Hollywood. Now THAT would be FUNNY.

Of course. That is, if you consider racial appropriation, white apologism, cultural Marxism, class warfare, virtue-signaling, victimology, and profiting off of other people's misery "making a powerful statement."

The important people made the choices for the majority once again.

Being a part of the minority doesn't mean your irrelevant. Just boring to have to listen to.

Being a part of the minority doesn't mean your irrelevant. Just boring to have to listen to.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in, dude. See how easily that rolls off the tongue?

Your side cheated, bigly. That's the only way you could have won. But now that you have won, you've actually won nothing.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in, dude. See how easily that rolls off the tongue?

Your side cheated, bigly. That's the only way you could have won. But now that you have won, you've actually won nothing.
Pardon. He won a free Hammer and Sickle.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on, dude. See how easily that rolls off the tongue?

[/QUOTE]

We all see how you can screw up the simplest of attempts to insult others. LOL

Pardon. He won a free Hammer and Sickle.

Dumb fucker will probably smash his thumb and accidentally cut off his own dick with those.

It sounds like the academy made a bold statement on behalf of the American people.

The chosen movies will now make the same statement over and over again, due to the recommendation the winning choices are meant to demonstrate.

Pro or con, it's a powerful political statement on what will hopefully be Americans' choices in the future.

Most significant in my opinion is the proclaiming of acceptance of Chinese people.
No one is going to watch any of that shit.

It sounds like the academy made a bold statement on behalf of the American people.

The chosen movies will now make the same statement over and over again, due to the recommendation the winning choices are meant to demonstrate.

Pro or con, it's a powerful political statement on what will hopefully be Americans' choices in the future.

Most significant in my opinion is the proclaiming of acceptance of Chinese people.

Holy shit .....

That's just sad and pathetic

I can't even remember the last time I watched ...I was probably a kid nagging my mother wahhhh I don't wanna watch this ....is Galactica on?

The 2021 Oscars fell more than 50% year-over-year in overnight ratings, OutKick has learned. Here's a look at the past three years:

2021: 8.9/19

2020: 18.1/33

2019: 21.6/36

Last week, an Oscars producer who spoke on the condition of anonymity told the New York Times data found that "minute-by-minute post-show ratings analysis indicated that ‘vast swaths' of people turned off their televisions when celebrities started to opine on politics."

Could of been all those powerful earth shattering virtue signalling retards spewing the same old horseshit that sad pathetic cat lady's eat up

The acceptance of the Chinese people! Are you their agent? I know no one who has an issue with Chinese people. And about Tinseltown... When the Hollywood people get together again en masse, a massive release of DDT will clean up their infestation.

Yes....as in the rest of America....celebrating excellence has been replaced with political statements and racial quotas.
This makes the Oscars a total sham.....as if we didn't know it already.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on, dude. See how easily that rolls off the tongue?

[/QUOTE]

Excuse me Mr. Smarty Mcsmart...

Your comment in post 44...you chose the wrong "your". You needed a "you're" of course.

We all see how you can screw up the simplest of attempts to insult others. LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Instead of wasting time actually watching the Oscars, I simulated the experience by flushing the toilet a few times then feeling bad about it.

1619488832369.png

Forum List

Back