Did anyone vote for Trump because they thought he paid a significant amount of income tax?

Trump can’t have it both ways

He can’t brag to the American public about what an amazing business tycoon he is while he cries to the IRS that he can’t pay taxes for ten years because he loses so much money

How many voted for Trump because they believed he was a master businessman?

His taxes reveal that is a myth
I voted for trump because of his agendas. Everything that could have been brought up on him by others, has been. it has been like that since he declared his intention to run for the Presidency. He would not have gotten many votes at all if the people in power were competent and efficient in the jobs they were doing. It is difficult when the party and the swamp is the power over those who are supposed to be the servants of the people.

How many voted for Trump because they believed he was a master businessman?

His taxes reveal that is a myth
I voted for trump because of his agendas. Everything that could have been brought up on him by others, has been. it has been like that since he declared his intention to run for the Presidency. He would not have gotten many votes at all if the people in power were competent and efficient in the jobs they were doing. It is difficult when the party and the swamp is the power over those who are supposed to be the servants of the people.

Almost any one on the Republican stage could have taken candidate Trump's agendas and ran with them to victory.
No one was willing to.
So Candidate Trump became President Trump.

Did they vote for him because he was a billionaire business tycoon?
Did they vote for him because they hoped he’d be their savior should a manufactured virus hit America?
Did they vote for him because he’s verbally articulate?

As the latest talking points / narrative develops, I’m curious, will anyone vote for him on the aforementioned issues in November?

My opinion those that voted for him for these two things:

1. USSC Picks... Many on the right realized that a few seats were opening and knew if Clinton won she would have filled the seats with left leaning judges.

2. He was not Hillary Clinton!

Did they vote for him because they hoped he’d be their savior should a manufactured virus hit America?

As the latest talking points / narrative develops, I’m curious, will anyone vote for him on the aforementioned issues in November?

1. USSC Picks... Many on the right realized that a few seats were opening and knew if Clinton won she would have filled the seats with left leaning judges.

No doubt - some

Some also very much believed in the positions that he took on relevant issues.

You obviously know nothing about owning a company or business.
The idiots think he did something illegal.
That's for the Manhattan DA's office to determine. These tax records show he is a complete fraud and a shitty businessman. His entire persona is bullshit.

KINDA LIKE YOURS, Huh, Jack?

DA's don't investigate tax fraud, Jack, the IRS does. Is Trump under investigation for tax evasion or ANY crime, Jack? No, he merely uses the same tax laws we all use as written for us by the Democrats in Congress.

Trump a fraud and lousy businessman? Wanna try again, Jack?

melania-trump-01-1024.jpg

Boeing-757-Owner-Donald-Trump.jpg

BTW, how's your business doing? Oh yeah, you can't even build a garage.

Lessee: for the past several years you folks have claimed Trump was a CROOK. I never knew a crook who LOST MONEY. That's a BAD CROOK, Jack. Trump is actually the first president in maybe a hundred years not to GET RICH OFF OF and bilk the taxpayer! He has allowed himself to LOSE MONEY in an effort to put this country first.

THAT'S MORE THAN WE CAN SAY ABOUT JOE, HILLARY, OR OBUMMA or any of the Democrats.

As far as being full of bullshit, I'm ready to take that bet, Jack. You begged me to BET YOU that Joe would SMOKE Trump in tomorrow night's debate, so, I'M READY JACK! Are we betting or not?

You've been rather hard to find ever since I took the bet.

Yup, the old hag was an unlikeable bitch. non starter
I voted for Trump because of one thing, his pick for the Supreme Court.
He had no resume to go on.

This election cycle, Trump does have a resume, and an impressive one at that.

If the Times report is true, and that’s a big IF, Donnie looks bad.

Why?
Really? You ask that question. Really?

Donnie proclaimed he was a great businessman and a billionaire. The Times piece would seem to refute that IF its true.
What's the ratio of Trumps successful businesses to the failed businesses?
You probably have that in your notes somewhere.
More like what is making him money and what is costing him his money.

Trump was getting a lot of money from his successful TV show and used that to prop up his failing real estate and golf courses.

Calling him a real estate mogul isn’t very accurate. He’s a television star with a very expensive hobby.

Like lead a nation through a pandemic
Considering the hysterical moonbats were predicting two million deaths, Trump has done a spectacular job "leading the nation through a pandemic". Only a dictator might have had more success, and only at a steep price to citizens' liberty.
Considering what the hysterical moonbats were predicting, there shouldn't even be a United states by this point in time. Trump was going to destroy
this country according to them

Many people voted for Trump because he is a rich successful billionaire. They think the government should be run more like a business: lean, efficient, and with an eye to keeping costs low. Instead of getting a smart, capable manager, they got a chaotic mismanagement based, not on sound business practices, and a well reasonable approach to problem, but on the "gut instincts" of a lazy and incompetent fool who has used other people's money to bailout his failures all of his life.

Many people voted for Trump because they thought his success in running a multi-national empire made him capable of handling whatever problems the country might face, and that he would make good decisions when those problems arose, whatever they might be. These are the people who are now voting for Biden.

Your last question shows how desperate you are. They expected Trump to be able to articulate his plans, his decisions and his ideas to the American people. Trump keeps on questioning Biden's mental fitness, but the President's rambling and incoherent press conferences make it appear that Trump is the guy with the dementia problem. So is Trump's fixation in going after his enemies.

In her final years, my mother-in-law was convinced that everyone was out to "get rid of her" and "steal the house out from under her". She attacked everyone in the family, irrationally. Trump reminds me of her behaviour, going after the FBI, the CIA, and anyone who dares disagree with him.

He also looks really sickly. Where his face isn't spray painted, it's a really sickly shade of white, and since he hasn't been able to have a face lift while in office, his mask has deteriorated badly while he's been in office.
I voted for Trump because he inspires the hyperventilating and childishly impotent rage illustrated in your post.

Last edited:

First, corporate taxes are double taxes.

And just to be clear, so you think corporations should be paying taxes not investing and creating jobs and writing off their expenses because we tax profits not revenue.

No wonder you people don't grasp Venezuela and what happened there
TRUMP SAID IT. Not me.

All caught up now?
/---/ Trump runs a hedge fund now?
View attachment 394098
Wow. You people are amazingly stupid.

Trump. Said. Hedge. Funds. Should. Be Taxed. More.

All caught up now, tard?
/——/ What does taxation on Hedge Funds have to do with Trump?

If the Times report is true, and that’s a big IF, Donnie looks bad.

Why?
Really? You ask that question. Really?

Donnie proclaimed he was a great businessman and a billionaire. The Times piece would seem to refute that IF its true.
What's the ratio of Trumps successful businesses to the failed businesses?
You probably have that in your notes somewhere.
More like what is making him money and what is costing him his money.

Trump was getting a lot of money from his successful TV show and used that to prop up his failing real estate and golf courses.

Calling him a real estate mogul isn’t very accurate. He’s a television star with a very expensive hobby.
You're not really answering the question, but thanks for your opinion.
I was looking for an actually ratio.

Forum List

Back