What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Definitely a future president

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love this ad and Crenshaw seems like a good dude. Ex Seal. Educated, well spoken, funny. Maybe he can unite us?

Enjoy the video

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The ad was very entertaining, but I learned nothing about the policies endorsed by any of the candidates.

OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The ad was very entertaining, but I learned nothing about the policies endorsed by any of the candidates.
I think if you want to do that you just Google their names and go to their websites. This keeps the ad short and gives you a curiosity glimpse.

task0778

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Great ad, good man, but I don't think anybody can unite this country right now. The Left is just not going to accept anyone that isn't a Bernie Sanders disciple, and the Right isn't going to accept anyone who is. IMHO, what this country needs is a 3rd party to reign in the extremists, like a Solutions Party. Like those people who came up with the compromise idea for the COVID-19 Relief bill at $1.5 trillion. Not necessarily in the WH, but I think we need the centrists and some moderates from both parties to break from their party and develop common sense solutions that at least improve the specific situation if not fix it. Right now a step or 2 in the right direction is better than the shit we have now.

kaz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Great ad, good man, but I don't think anybody can unite this country right now. The Left is just not going to accept anyone that isn't a Bernie Sanders disciple, and the Right isn't going to accept anyone who is. IMHO, what this country needs is a 3rd party to reign in the extremists, like a Solutions Party. Like those people who came up with the compromise idea for the COVID-19 Relief bill at $1.5 trillion. Not necessarily in the WH, but I think we need the centrists and some moderates from both parties to break from their party and develop common sense solutions that at least improve the specific situation if not fix it. Right now a step or 2 in the right direction is better than the shit we have now.

Democrats call third party supporters racists and misogynists just like they do Republicans. In fact Democrats think Republican means not Democrat

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think if you want to do that you just Google their names and go to their websites. This keeps the ad short and gives you a curiosity glimpse.
I don't want to do that. I don't live in TX.

Pilate

VIP Member
Reaction score
Love this ad and Crenshaw seems like a good dude. Ex Seal. Educated, well spoken, funny. Maybe he can unite us?

Enjoy the video
Crenshaw is openly anti-free speech. That’s gonna be a hard no from me, even as someone who’s right wing.

OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Enjoy the video
Crenshaw is openly anti-free speech. That’s gonna be a hard no from me, even as someone who’s right wing.
How is he anti free speech?

Pilate

VIP Member
Reaction score
OP
AzogtheDefiler

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Enjoy the video
How is he anti free speech?
He expressed support for laws that literally outlaw the criticism of a foreign country.
Seriously? Would you link that please. I ve seen him trash China.

badger2

Gold Member
Reaction score
“One must be more centrist than centrist.” (Deleuze)

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List