Did anyone vote for Trump because they thought he paid a significant amount of income tax?

Can someone please tell me just what laws this president has broken? Not what you think he's done.
Keep it simple, just lay it out without all the, "he's a poopy pants" rhetoric.

He hasn't broken any laws. Libs cant comprehend expenditures, revenues, losses, deductions, write-offs. There's no point to even argue with them.

Nope. I wrote-in Ron Paul. Income tax is theft. It's the mindset that the federal government owns you, owns and controls 100% of your income and that it alone sets the terms for which you may keep a certain percentage.

Not supposed to be that way. Your income tax is supposed to be to finance the operation of a federal authority so it is capable of overseeing all those things which the states are not charged with to keep us free and safe, like national defense.

Can someone please tell me just what laws this president has broken? Not what you think he's done.
Keep it simple, just lay it out without all the, "he's a poopy pants" rhetoric.

He hasn't broken any laws. Libs cant comprehend expenditures, revenues, losses, deductions, write-offs. There's no point to even argue with them.

Besides, rich Libs do similar under the same tax laws.
Sheesh!

They voted Trump for HIGHER Deficits, Debts, Inflation Theft, Stock Prices, Crime Rates, Mass Murders & Lower Jobs, Education, GDP growth, Opportunity.

Can the Police be funded on $750 a year? They'd already be defunded if they had to rely on Trump for jack
/----/ 47% pay no taxes at all. How can we fund the Police/Fire/EMT with zero? Everyone should pay a flat 10% income with no deductions.
I could support the 10% min tax, but for the super rich, there should also be a 1% wealth tax on holdings.
/---/ 1% this year, 2% next year, 3% the following tear until Marxist reach their goal of 100% taxation on wealth. Because no one can squander other people's money like a Marxist.

Maybe, but you are simply crazy.

Well, definitely, actually. But, yeah, freedom is scary for some people. The very thought of it gives em the shivers. I understand. So, I guess I can kind of see why you'd only be arguing over who get's tied to the rope and who doesn't, versus just ditching the rope.

Just vote harder, maybe that'll work.

trump-tweet-hedge-fund-taxes.jpg

First, corporate taxes are double taxes.

And just to be clear, so you think corporations should be paying taxes not investing and creating jobs and writing off their expenses because we tax profits not revenue.

No wonder you people don't grasp Venezuela and what happened there
TRUMP SAID IT. Not me.

All caught up now?

How does anyone stand the stench of Trump's hypocrisy?

trump-tweet-obama-taxes.jpg

Doesn't even include the money that he is taking in under the table and paying no taxes on----------
/---/ What about all the money you take under the table from allowing drug sales in your driveway at night? Remember, LIbtards taught us you don't need actual evidence, just the accusation to destroy someone's reputation.

Always an excellent choice to vote for someone not running.

Hey, man, he got 1 electoral vote, so nyeh.

Besides, it's not about getting elected, it's about changing the course of history, duh. And, wouldn't you know it, we have a very good guide in the Constitution.

You guys are arguing about the wrong stuff, pffft.

Basically, what you guys are arguing is ''Hey, how come he don't have to wear the collar, too?"

Maybe, but you are simply crazy.

Well, definitely, actually. But, yeah, freedom is scary for some people. I understand. So, I guess I can kind of see why you'd only be arguing over who get's tied to the rope and who doesn't, versus just ditching the rope.

Just vote harder, maybe that'll work.

You work hard on getting that Income Tax thingy overturned.
Once you do that puff your chest out.
Until then you will be seen as crazy.

And just to be clear, so you think corporations should be paying taxes not investing and creating jobs and writing off their expenses because we tax profits not revenue.

TRUMP SAID IT. Not me.

All caught up now?
/---/ Trump runs a hedge fund now?
acting stupid.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

TRUMP SAID IT. Not me.

All caught up now?
/---/ Trump runs a hedge fund now?
View attachment 394098
Wow. You people are amazingly stupid.

Trump. Said. Hedge. Funds. Should. Be Taxed. More.

All caught up now, tard?

A current strategy, as seen obviously in this thread, is to deflect away from the criminal aspects and try and lead people into thinking the issue is about Trump using legal tax breaks and tricks. Trump, according to testimony from his lawyer cheated by giving high property values for collateral on loans (bank fraud) and different values for tax purposes (income tax evasion).

Did they vote for him because he was a billionaire business tycoon?
Did they vote for him because they hoped he’d be their savior should a manufactured virus hit America?
Did they vote for him because he’s verbally articulate?

As the latest talking points / narrative develops, I’m curious, will anyone vote for him on the aforementioned issues in November?
I voted for Trump because I suspected a non-PC political outsider would make a positive change to the fed-gov.
My suspicions turned out to be correct, so I will be voting for him again.
Is he perfect? No.
Is he the hands down far, far better choice in 2016 and 2020? Absolutely and undeniably.

A current strategy, as seen obviously in this thread, is to deflect away from the criminal aspects and try and lead people into thinking the issue is about Trump using legal tax breaks and tricks. Trump, according to testimony from his lawyer cheated by giving high property values for collateral on loans (bank fraud) and different values for tax purposes (income tax evasion).
Anyone who uses Cohen as a source is a certified moron.

People believed Trump was a self-made billionaire successful businessman. He was never ever any of those things. He has been a fraud, a fake, a liar, and con-man his whole life.
This recent brew-ha-ha certainly doesn't prove that.

People believed Trump was a self-made billionaire successful businessman. He was never ever any of those things. He has been a fraud, a fake, a liar, and con-man his whole life.
Just cause you say so? :laugh:

Didn't you know Trump was really a pauper, a fake? They do all this on a set somewhere in Hollywood. :uhh:

melania-trump-01-1024.jpg

Boeing-757-Owner-Donald-Trump.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back