Did anyone vote for Trump because they thought he paid a significant amount of income tax?

Trump wants to raise taxes on the rich, just like Obama. "Do as I say, not as I do."

trump-tweet-hedge-fund-taxes.jpg

Last edited:
How many voted for Trump because they believed he was a master businessman?

His taxes reveal that is a myth

Another Dimocrat who doesn't know shit about business past "do you want fries with that?" How many times have you asked that question, RW?

Good businessmen avoid taxes, dumb ass. You don't know the difference between a tax return and an income statement, which you don't have

Can the Police be funded on $750 a year? They'd already be defunded if they had to rely on Trump for jack
/----/ 47% pay no taxes at all. How can we fund the Police/Fire/EMT with zero? Everyone should pay a flat 10% income with no deductions.
I could support the 10% min tax, but for the super rich, there should also be a 1% wealth tax on holdings.

Always an excellent choice to vote for someone not running.

Hey, man, he got 1 electoral vote, so nyeh.

Besides, it's not about getting elected, it's about changing the course of history, duh. And, wouldn't you know it, we have a very good guide in the Constitution.

You guys are arguing about the wrong stuff, pffft.

Basically, what you guys are arguing is ''Hey, how come he don't have to wear the collar, too?"

Maybe, but you are simply crazy.

You obviously know nothing about owning a company or business.

The idiots think he did something illegal.

And thats just what they are, idiots. There is nothing illegal in having expenditures exceed revenues.

Any business man growing and making new investments would have little income as they write off their investment.

Democrats don't grasp assets, which are not on tax forms

Can the Police be funded on $750 a year? They'd already be defunded if they had to rely on Trump for jack
/----/ 47% pay no taxes at all. How can we fund the Police/Fire/EMT with zero? Everyone should pay a flat 10% income with no deductions.
I could support the 10% min tax, but for the super rich, there should also be a 1% wealth tax on holdings.

How Marxist of you.

The Democrat fantasy. Tax the same money over and over and over.

We don't need no estinking jobs!

Did they vote for him because he was a billionaire business tycoon?
Did they vote for him because they hoped he’d be their savior should a manufactured virus hit America?
Did they vote for him because he’s verbally articulate?
As the latest talking points / narrative develops, I’m curious, will anyone vote for him on the aforementioned issues in November?

I voted for Trump as the first Washington outsider-non-politician to break the cycle and finally get someone in office who would actually expect EFFICIENCY out of government who was representing the NATION and its people instead of just lining their own pockets getting rich lobbying and working for whatever foreign interest can bribe them.
And you managed to vote in someone with more conflicts of interest, foreign entanglements than anyone in the modern era.

Oh, and he’s a terrible businessman whose properties are losing to a of money.

Did they vote for him because he was a billionaire business tycoon?
Did they vote for him because they hoped he’d be their savior should a manufactured virus hit America?
Did they vote for him because he’s verbally articulate?

As the latest talking points / narrative develops, I’m curious, will anyone vote for him on the aforementioned issues in November?
I voted for him because I assumed that he was taking full advantage of our corrupt system..........only an idiot would pay more taxes than they have too.

He is investing in real estate---which means huge deductions on his taxes.........

You obviously know nothing about owning a company or business.

The idiots think he did something illegal.

And thats just what they are, idiots. There is nothing illegal in having expenditures exceed revenues.

Any business man growing and making new investments would have little income as they write off their investment.

Democrats don't grasp assets, which are not on tax forms

Thats exactly right. Ive started three companies and never took an income until I sold them. I took all of the write offs and deductions based on the money I invested and everything that could apply to the business. Libs see someone who owns a business as rich people and instantly start hating.

Forum List

Back