Developing: Jordanian ‘Student’ Intentionally Slams Plane Into Downtown Conn. City

...Questions remain, however. Freitekh used the name Rafael Majdi Freitekh on his Facebook page. Public records indicate that Freitekh listed his address as being Orland Hills, IL since 2015. However, he only received mail there. Investigators also checked into an apartment house where other American Flight Academy lived. Sources said that Freitekh was staying there, but did not indicate with whom he was staying. He had been there about five months, according to neighbors. ...

Investigators Now Say Connecticut Plane Crash Was Likely A Suicide | Aero-News Network

Does not look none too sad to me

12135573_G.jpg

Doesn't look like a terrorist either. What's your point?

Have they find any evidence it's terrorism yet?

12135573_G.jpg

"Freitekh had been disgruntled while learning to be a pilot."

Pilot, student argued before 'intentional' Conn. plane crash

The claim is that he was disgruntled at being a pilot, yet I have posted him kissing a plane, receiving accolades and other incidentals which point to Freitekh loved flying or being a pilot.

If the crash were not so potentially serious and tragic, it would be the stuff of a bad comedy.

12135573_G.jpg

The claim is that he was disgruntled at being a pilot, yet I have posted him kissing a plane, receiving accolades and other incidentals which point to Freitekh loved flying or being a pilot.

If the crash were not so potentially serious and tragic, it would be the stuff of a bad comedy.

Actually, the claim was NOT "being disgruntled AT being a pilot".

It was disgruntled while learning to be a pilot.

12135573_G.jpg

What was he doing when he was flying the plane?

12135573_G.jpg

You'll have to ask the instructor.

12135573_G.jpg

pi·lot
ˈpīlət/
noun
noun: pilot; plural noun: pilots
a person who operates the flying controls of an aircraft.

pi·lot
ˈpīlət/
noun

Depressed to the point of suicide?
Not according to his friends.
Curious.

Friends: Student in crash was upbeat, happy to be flying
Posted: Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:41 pm | Updated: 8:47 pm, Sat Oct 15, 2016.

Associated Press |

HARTFORD — A few hours before he died in a Connecticut plane crash, Feras Freitekh left a message for a close friend in his native Jordan in which he joked around, asked for help with a game app and said he would talk with him after a final flight test this week.

The friend, Amjad Majdy, said Freitekh was happy to be fulfilling his passion for aviation. He and others who were close to the student pilot say they are puzzled by U.S. officials’ assertions that Tuesday’s plane crash was intentional, including one official who said it appears to have been a suicide attempt by Freitekh.

“He was laughing and he was normal. Nothing wrong with him,” Majdy, who lives in Amman, said via Facebook messaging. “He loved being a pilot. That was his dream.” ...

Friends: Student in crash was upbeat, happy to be flying

According to the same friends he wasn't religious or anything.

I hope the pilot got to a really good burn facility------as for the Jordanian-------here is an opportunity for the USA to review what famous VETTING process

At least I am glad to hear the authorities are saying that nothing can be ruled out (meaning terrorism of course) and the case has been given to the FBI.

You know, it is beyond me how can Americans keep on "teaching"Islamic students how to fly planes -- after what happened in 9/11.

You would think they'd be more careful....it is almost like they have a deathwish. :dunno:
You know Loretta Lynch. She would say it would be discriminatory to not teach him to fly.

pi·lot
ˈpīlət/
noun

Was Freitekh not piloting the plane that crashed?

I hope the pilot got to a really good burn facility------as for the Jordanian-------here is an opportunity for the USA to review what famous VETTING process

At least I am glad to hear the authorities are saying that nothing can be ruled out (meaning terrorism of course) and the case has been given to the FBI.

You know, it is beyond me how can Americans keep on "teaching"Islamic students how to fly planes -- after what happened in 9/11.

You would think they'd be more careful....it is almost like they have a deathwish. :dunno:

Why? Because all Muslims who can fly planes fly them into buildings? Er..... What about the German guy on the GermanWings plane? Should the US ban Germans from flying too?

pi·lot
ˈpīlət/
noun

Actually, there are dual controls.

pi·lot
ˈpīlət/
noun

Actually, there are dual controls.

pi·lot
ˈpīlət/
noun

So there were two pilots operating the aircraft, yes?

You know Loretta Lynch. She would say it would be discriminatory to not teach him to fly.

Exactly.

Islamic apologists like her are a dime a dozen. :mad-61:

Why would he be? He had received his flying certificate back in 2015.
Public records show Freitekh has a license to fly a single-engine plane. Federal Aviation Administration records show he was issued a private pilot certificate on May 29, 2015. On his Facebook page he spells his name, Rafael Majdi Feritekh.

Chicago Tribune

12135573_G.jpg

Last edited:
I find odd the fact his father has been living at a shipping business, thus why his friend received their mail.

The owner of the Orland Hills home knew Freitekh's father because they worked at businesses next to each other in Alsip, Scully said.

The homeowner allowed his address to be used for mail that was sent to Freitekh because Freitekh did not have a residence of his own, the chief said. The Orland Hills homeowner would bring that mail to Freitekh's father, although it had been several months since a mail exchange was made, he said.

Orland Hills Mayor Kyle Hastings said at the news conference that to the "best of our knowledge," Freitekh had "never been a resident or been in" the village.

Scully said that Freitekh's father worked for a shipping container business and essentially lived at that location. He said that neither Freitekh nor his father had ever been to the Orland Hills address listed on the pilot's license.

Chicago Tribune

...Questions remain, however. Freitekh used the name Rafael Majdi Freitekh on his Facebook page. Public records indicate that Freitekh listed his address as being Orland Hills, IL since 2015. However, he only received mail there. Investigators also checked into an apartment house where other American Flight Academy lived. Sources said that Freitekh was staying there, but did not indicate with whom he was staying. He had been there about five months, according to neighbors. ...

Investigators Now Say Connecticut Plane Crash Was Likely A Suicide | Aero-News Network

I find odd the fact his father has been living at a shipping business, thus why his friend received their mail.

The owner of the Orland Hills home knew Freitekh's father because they worked at businesses next to each other in Alsip, Scully said.

The homeowner allowed his address to be used for mail that was sent to Freitekh because Freitekh did not have a residence of his own, the chief said. The Orland Hills homeowner would bring that mail to Freitekh's father, although it had been several months since a mail exchange was made, he said.

Orland Hills Mayor Kyle Hastings said at the news conference that to the "best of our knowledge," Freitekh had "never been a resident or been in" the village.

Scully said that Freitekh's father worked for a shipping container business and essentially lived at that location. He said that neither Freitekh nor his father had ever been to the Orland Hills address listed on the pilot's license.

Chicago Tribune

So he was a licensed pilot, this is getting very deep.

I was under the impression that on legal documents ---like a LICENSE-----one is REQUIRED to supply a REAL ADDRESS-------to wit, THE PLACE in which he lives-----where he SLEEPS
at nite. People who have not attained citizenship have been
DEPORTED for less than using a fake address

Forum List

Back