Developing: Jordanian ‘Student’ Intentionally Slams Plane Into Downtown Conn. City

video on this breaking news

not good for the pro-immigration people

I agree.
No good for the Clinton people.

I am delighted that the pilot survived------BURNS are tricky----
a burn victim can hang on for awhile and then simply DIE of
complications like sepsis
I wonder how the student pilot MANAGED IT------

This the the pilot Arian Prevalla - it was a miracle he survived - but he was taken to the hospital with “significant injuries.”

this was the terrorist scum who died.Freitekh, 28

I hope the pilot got to a really good burn facility------as for the Jordanian-------here is an opportunity for the USA to review what famous VETTING process

What should tick people off is only Fox has ticker message this news and MSNBC is to busy talking up Hillary with absolutely nothing
in their list of news.

I hope the pilot got to a really good burn facility------as for the Jordanian-------here is an opportunity for the USA to review what famous VETTING process

At least I am glad to hear the authorities are saying that nothing can be ruled out (meaning terrorism of course) and the case has been given to the FBI.

You know, it is beyond me how can Americans keep on "teaching"Islamic students how to fly planes -- after what happened in 9/11.

You would think they'd be more careful....it is almost like they have a deathwish. :dunno:

What should tick people off is only Fox has ticker message this news and MSNBC is to busy talking up Hillary with absolutely nothing
in their list of news.

small plane crashes is not exactly BIG NEWS

At least I am glad to hear the authorities are saying that nothing can be ruled out (meaning terrorism of course) and the case has been given to the FBI.

You know, it is beyond me how can Americans keep on "teaching"Islamic students how to fly planes -- after what happened in 9/11.

You would think they'd be more careful....it is almost like they have a deathwish. :dunno:
Ah...so there ought to be laws in place keeping muslims from flight school........ok.

The pilot, Feras M. Freitekh, came to the U.S. on a temporary student visa in 2012 for flight school. The legality of his immigration status is unclear.

Freitekh’s potential motivations are unclear at this time. Local media report he was killed in the crash.

Motivations unclear???

Yeah right.:rolleyes:

Developing: Jordanian ‘Student’ Intentionally Slams Plane Into Downtown Conn. City
We still haven't learned a damn thing have we?

Sadly, nothing.

Nothing at all.:(

The pilot, Feras M. Freitekh, came to the U.S. on a temporary student visa in 2012 for flight school. The legality of his immigration status is unclear.

Freitekh’s potential motivations are unclear at this time. Local media report he was killed in the crash.

Motivations unclear???

Yeah right.:rolleyes:

The pilot is alive and he says it was no accident.

Of course it was no accident.

How do we know if it was or was not an accident?

Never mind the survivor said so, so this flight instructor never got any vibs that this guy might be a terrorists or would down a plane on purpose? I highly question this.

How do we know if it was or was not an accident?

Never mind the survivor said so, so this flight instructor never got any vibs that this guy might be a terrorists or would down a plane on purpose? I highly question this.
The survivor instructor said so. Although I am sure you're ready to dismiss it as some ploy to frame a poor innocent Muslim scumbag.

Forum List

Back