Zone1 Despite the Democrats' Latest attempt, Men cannot get pregnant.

CG was trying obfuscate with brain studies. None of which are conclusive but do show, interestingly...

For trans-identified males, the vast majority of structural aspects where we see a sex difference the transgender brain shows no difference from their natal sex controls. However, there were two areas of the brain that did not match their natal sex. 1) Cortex thickness is generally seen to be thicker in female brains compared to male brains. It has also been seen to be thicker in trans-identified males. However, the thickening occurs in a different area compared to female brains so does not match completely. 2) The volume of certain areas of white matter is generally seen to be larger in male brains compared to female brains. It has also been seen to be larger in male controls compared to trans-identified males. Although again the pattern of the reduced volume seen in the transgender brain is not identical to female controls.

Seems that despite these trannies WANTING to be female, their brains are resisting it and, of course, without mutilation, their genitals are pretty much immutable. IOW, natal men are male, and natal women are female. It's a law of nature that deniers wish they could break with no repercussions. Sadly for them, and their fetish fantasies, Father Nature disagrees.
My link is from an actual scientific study and yours is from something called transgender trend... 😄

My link is from an actual scientific study and yours is from something called transgender trend... 😄
Your link.....

"PubMed may be consciously or unwittingly acting as a facilitator of predatory or unscrupulous publishing."

I knew something was up with a 'study' of only 24 individuals coming to a ridiculous conclusion. Face it, Google fucked you over. :(

How can any person dictate how others perceive? Requesting is one thing, demanding is absurd.

Dr. Bhavik Kumar made the remarks during a hearing on the Democrat-controlled Committee that was intended to push the narrative that restricting abortion access can harm women.

In response to a question from Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-GA), Kumar, medical director for primary and trans care at Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast claimed, “Men can have pregnancies, especially trans men.”

“Somebody with a uterus may have the capability of becoming pregnant, whether they’re a woman or a man,” Kumar claimed. “That doesn’t make a difference.”

I'm gonna say it...

Men cannot get pregnant.

Does anyone disagree? If you agree, just await responses as I am.

I'd make the distinction between biological sex and social gender. It seems obvious to me that both aren't the same. We have certain ideas in mind when we think "man" or "woman", and only some have to do with their biological sex. Others are values and expectations of our society, the roles the sexes play in our world outlook.

For example, it isn't a result of a woman's biological sex when people claim that woman should stay at home and raise kids, rather than earning money. Or not to have sex before marriage. Or even that women are naturally less intelligent than men. And so on. All these ideas are social "gender" rather than biological sex.

Now there are people who suffer a lot, because they simply cannot feel happy when everybody treats them according to their ideas of gender roles. They usually don't chose that freely, it's just how they are. Many even try to battle this discomfort and go through lenths to overcome the alienation with their gender, yet fail.

Is that an illness? Guess that depends on how you define illness, but at any rate, there does not exist a "cure". The only thing that can be done to make these people feel better, is to allow them to change their social gender (of course, their biological sex cannot be changed). What's the big deal about that?

Most of these people suffer a lot, so I'd say being nice to them and not constantly pointing them to their unchangeable biological sex, is just a matter of not being a dick. So yeah, there are biological female people with male social gender who can give birth to children. Big deal.

I really doubt that calling for more education on this subject and reducing hate (too many people just love to ostracize or even physically assualt people who stray from the norm) is a threat for anybody who feels pretty happy with his or her body. If you don't want to change your gender, fine, just don't do it. Nobody is forcing you to do that.

And in the meantime, just try not to be a dick.

If you understood dignity and respect I wouldn't have to explain to you how little of it you have when you think you should get to decide what surgeries other people have.

That's like saying you can disagree with the ideology of blind people and still treat them with dignity and respect. No you can't. The very fact that you call it an ideology rather than acknowledge it as a reality of their biology proves that.

Yes they will. 😄 No one here thinks you have the authority to set the agenda of medical professionals.

Your rational arguments should have more facts to support them.

You not understanding the difference between biology and social constructs doesn't help your claims to rationality.

Reply to each person individually if you expect a response. Doing the multi-response thing could be considered trolling, and this is Zone 1.

Did this moron just say a man can have a uterus? Who gave him his medical degree?

I know, but they're talking about the males who call themselves females.
I mean, this shit is getting beyond ridiculous.

Ikr? Kids know that only women can be mothers and get pregnant. :rolleyes:

If a natal male 'feels' female then why not give him male hormones? Do they do that? All I read about is them being shot up with female hormones.

I think it's because they believe in giving people what they want. Why wasn't I given dog food as a child when I wanted to be a dog though?

I had to get it open myself!! :mad:

The link you provided earlier reads: "These findings add support to the notion that the underlying brain anatomy in transgender people is shifted away from their biological sex towards their gender identity."

Outside of physical cranial differences, there is no difference between female and male brains so, how could an MRI find a difference in a 'transgendered' person? Your brain does not suddenly physically change to 'transgender' because you THINK so.
If being transgender is determined by brain differences, then brain scans/tests should be used to diagnose people as transgender. I do not believe this is the case in common practice. People say they identify as the opposite gender/sex and then the medical community must affirm that claim or be canceled.

Last edited:
If you had listened closely you would of heard Dr. Kumar explain to you that people born biologically female and transitioning to male but still in possession of a working uterus and a female sexual reproductive system can and do still get pregnant. These individuals are trans men. Men can indeed get pregnant and give birth. Trans men specifically. I am a man but not a trans man. I was born biologically male so to answer your question, no, no medical professional including my personal physician who is also my uncle, has told me I have a uterus. That's not how biology works.
The key lies in "biologically female". That doesn't change, the person getting pregnant is still a female, even after she mutilates her body to appear masculine.

If being transgender is determined by brain differences, then brain scans/tests should be used to diagnose people as transgender. I do not believe this is the case in common practice. People say they identify as the opposite gender/sex and then the medical community must affirm that claim or be canceled.
In reality, from what I’ve read, an MRI is not conclusive. The minor changes in self declared trannies (who are natal males), do not add up to a female brain. If anything it shows a natal male brain resisting, IMO

Give it up. Natal men will never be women. Pub Med (your link) has contaminated peer review.
Because your link says so? 😄 Is that what you think rational evidence is? That's just another version of an Ad Hominem. Try discrediting the actual science if you can.

The key lies in "biologically female". That doesn't change, the person getting pregnant is still a female, even after she mutilates her body to appear masculine.
There isn't one doctor suggesting surgery can change your biology. The terms men and women refer to social ideas of masculinity and femininity not biology. You folks simply lack the education to understand the distinction.

Because your link says so? 😄 Is that what you think rational evidence is? That's just another version of an Ad Hominem. Try discrediting the actual science if you can.
But you have never presented actual scientific evidence that men can get pregnant as per the OP

Forum List

Back