Zone1 Despite the Democrats' Latest attempt, Men cannot get pregnant.

If you have to resort to ā€œif you disagree with my position or youā€™re evilā€ logic, youā€™re just another hack on here.
The basis of your disagreement is "not uh" in the face of objective scientific observation.
Thatā€™s like me saying that if you donā€™t believe in God, you hate me and donā€™t treat me with dignity and respect. You MUST agree with me!
God is not provable with logic. Which are you trying to argue? Logic or faith?
It makes no sense, and reeks of desperation by an authoritarian movement
Ahhh. The cry of authoritarianism. šŸ˜„ No one is going to hold you down and force sexual reassignment surgery on you.
And thatā€™s not even addressing the fault in your example: people can be objectively observed as blind without having to change any word definitions or rely on any radical interpretations. Trans theory is an ideology, just like all the others out there. Thereā€™s no need to throw a logical temper tantrum about it
It isn't ideology. There is objective observations that use MRIs to show that the brains of Trans individuals resemble that of their chosen gender rather than the one we typical associate with their biological sex. Your dismissal of these objective observations are proof of your ideology.

That's the difference between males and females, which is the biological designation. The terms Men and Women refer to social constructs. Dr. Kumar tried to explain this to you and I only wish I could see your puzzled face as you try to sus out this easy to understand distinction. šŸ˜„
No, the words men and women describe actual biological human sexes. Those words describe reality not social constructs. The words queer, gay, lesbian, etc are the social constructs.

The basis of your disagreement is "not uh" in the face of objective scientific observation.

God is not provable with logic. Which are you trying to argue? Logic or faith?

Ahhh. The cry of authoritarianism. šŸ˜„ No one is going to hold you down and force sexual reassignment surgery on you.

It isn't ideology. There is objective observations that use MRIs to show that the brains of Trans individuals resemble that of their chosen gender rather than the one we typical associate with their biological sex. Your dismissal of these objective observations are proof of your ideology.
Show your objective observations.

Brain Sex in Transgender Women Is Shifted towards Gender Identity

I look forward to what's sure to be your hilarious retort of, "not uh".
Your article says the 'study' was done on just 24 individuals and it was AFTER hormone 'therapy.' Also, hormone therapy won't make a man grow a uterus. The 'study' (if you believe it) proves that if you have to pump a human full of hormones, 'transgender' is abnormal.

Some insight for you..

Transgender activists donā€™t admit that this is a metaphysical claim. They donā€™t want to have the debate on the level of philosophy, so they dress it up as a scientific and medical claim. And theyā€™ve co-opted many professional associations for their cause.

Thus the American Psychological Association, in a pamphlet titled ā€œAnswers to Your Questions about Transgender People, Gender Identity, and Gender Expression,ā€ tells us, ā€œTransgender is an umbrella term for persons whose gender identity, gender expression, or behavior does not conform to that typically associated with the sex to which they were assigned at birth.ā€

Notice the politicized language: A personā€™s sex is ā€œassigned at birth.ā€ Back in 2005, even the Human Rights Campaign referred instead to ā€œbirth sexā€ and ā€œphysical sex.ā€
The phrase ā€œsex assigned at birthā€ is now favored because it makes room for ā€œgender identityā€ as the real basis of a personā€™s sex.

Last edited:
Your article says the 'study' was done on just 24 individuals and it was AFTER hormone 'therapy.'
Hormone therapy doesn't change brain chemistry and there are more studies and the study clearly says this was done before hormone therapy. Learn to read properly. šŸ˜„
Also, hormone therapy won't make a man grow a uterus. The 'study' (if you believe it) proves that if you have to pump a human full of hormones, 'transgender' is abnormal.
A ridiculous Straw Man. No one is suggesting hormone therapy will help biological males grow a uterus.

Not once in your reply though did you present counter observations, because you have none.

Hormone therapy doesn't change brain chemistry and there are more studies and the study clearly says this was done before hormone therapy. Learn to read properly. šŸ˜„

A ridiculous Straw Man. No one is suggesting hormone therapy will help biological males grow a uterus.

Not once in your reply though did you present counter observations, because you have none.
My bad, the study you published did say the MRI was BEFORE hormonal treatment. That being said, I donā€™t believe study of 24 individuals proves anything. Other studies show little difference between male and female brains except cortical thickness and size (men are physically bigger). Those things are not changeable. Besides, the OP is about men getting pregnant and YOU presented this swill.

Is it possible for the sex of your brain to mismatch your body?

For this to be true it must first be shown that male and female brains are different in the first place. In reality male and female brains do not look very different from each other. In fact it is very difficult for experts in the area to reliably tell them apart.

Last edited:
My bad, the study you published did say the MRI was BEFORE hormonal treatment. That being said, I donā€™t believe study of 24 individuals proves anything.
So your response is "not uh" exactly as i said it would be. šŸ˜„
Other studies show little difference between male and female brains except cortical thickness and size (men are physically bigger).
But not no difference.
Those things are not changeable. Besides, the OP is about men getting pregnant and YOU presented this swill.
I answered your request for objective scientific data of biological differences in trans individuals, don't cry because you don't like the answer and have no retort. šŸ˜„
For this to be true it must first be shown that male and female brains are different in the first place. In reality male and female brains do not look very different from each other. In fact it is very difficult for experts in the area to reliably tell them apart.
From your own link.

Research in neuroscience consistently confirms that although sex-based differences exist in regions of the brain, there is no 100% ā€˜maleā€™ or ā€˜femaleā€™ brain and that all children are born with the potential to develop their own unique characteristics of behaviour, interests, talents and personality, regardless of their biological sex.

Your link attempts a straw man like you do as if one needs to find a 100% female or male brain. We know the human brain shows different characteristics between males and females and these characteristics present themselves in trans people.

So your response is "not uh" exactly as i said it would be. šŸ˜„

But not no difference.

I answered your request for objective scientific data of biological differences in trans individuals, don't cry because you don't like the answer and have no retort. šŸ˜„

From your own link.

Research in neuroscience consistently confirms that although sex-based differences exist in regions of the brain, there is no 100% ā€˜maleā€™ or ā€˜femaleā€™ brain and that all children are born with the potential to develop their own unique characteristics of behaviour, interests, talents and personality, regardless of their biological sex.

Your link attempts a straw man like you do as if one needs to find a 100% female or male brain. We know the human brain shows different characteristics between males and females and these characteristics present themselves in trans people.
The link you provided earlier reads: "These findings add support to the notion that the underlying brain anatomy in transgender people is shifted away from their biological sex towards their gender identity."

Outside of physical cranial differences, there is no difference between female and male brains so, how could an MRI find a difference in a 'transgendered' person? Your brain does not suddenly physically change to 'transgender' because you THINK so.

Last edited:
The link you provided earlier reads: "These findings add support to the notion that the underlying brain anatomy in transgender people is shifted away from their biological sex towards their gender identity."

Outside of physical cranial differences, there is no difference between female and male brains so, how could an MRI find a difference in a 'transgendered' person? Your brain does not suddenly physically change to 'transgender' because you THINK so.
That is not even what your link says... šŸ˜„

That is not even what your link says... šŸ˜„
From my previous link:

"For trans-identified males, the vast majority of structural aspects where we see a sex difference the transgender brain shows no difference from their natal sex controls.
So, it can be said that the structure of trans-identified male brains overwhelmingly matches what is observed for their natal sex with two exceptions. In these two aspects their brains are similar to but not a complete match to the average female brain. One untested theory is that this may reflect some kind of intersex condition within the brain."

The way I understand it is that transgender may or may not be a brain problem. We just don't know however,overwhelming evidence shows that natal men typically have male brains. Hormones can change it slightly but that still isn't proven. AND, not forgetting the OP, natal men CANNOT get pregnant!!!

If you had listened closely you would of heard Dr. Kumar explain to you that people born biologically female and transitioning to male but still in possession of a working uterus and a female sexual reproductive system can and do still get pregnant. These individuals are trans men. Men can indeed get pregnant and give birth. Trans men specifically. I am a man but not a trans man. I was born biologically male so to answer your question, no, no medical professional including my personal physician who is also my uncle, has told me I have a uterus. That's not how biology works.
You can't be serious?

You can't be serious?
CG is just regurgitating the fake proposition that males can be females and is using a convoluted argument from an idiot to somehow 'prove' the point. Sad really. Natal men will NEVER get pregnant. A natal female CAN get pregnant no matter what she calls herself. I mean, this shit is getting beyond ridiculous.

CG is just regurgitating the fake proposition that males can be females and is using a convoluted argument from an idiot to somehow 'prove' the point. Sad really. Natal men will NEVER get pregnant. A natal female CAN get pregnant no matter what she calls herself. I mean, this shit is getting beyond ridiculous.
Exactly. It is a mental illness that apparently is contagious.

Brain Sex in Transgender Women Is Shifted towards Gender Identity

I look forward to what's sure to be your hilarious retort of, "not uh".

While it takes some serious technology even to make the attempt to distinguish a ā€œmale brainā€ from a ā€œfemale brainā€, with any results being highly subjective; the differences between a male reproductive system and a female reproductive system are absolutely clear, as is the way that they work with one another, and the way they define the very relationship between, as well as the distinction between, men and women.

It takes a man and a woman to produce a child. Two men cannot do it, and two women cannot do it.

Calling a man a ā€œwomanā€ does not make it so. Not even if you employ extreme levels of quasi-medical Frankensteinery to make him superficially resemble a woman. No matter what you do to try to turn a man into a woman, he's still a man; albeit a mutilated, destroyed version thereof, a ruined and terrible form of life. The same with any attempt to turn a woman into a man.

While it takes some serious technology even to make the attempt to distinguish a ā€œmale brainā€ from a ā€œfemale brainā€, with any results being highly subjective; the differences between a male reproductive system and a female reproductive system are absolutely clear, as is the way that they work with one another, and the way they define the very relationship between, as well as the distinction between, men and women.

It takes a man and a woman to produce a child. Two men cannot do it, and two women cannot do it.

Calling a man a ā€œwomanā€ does not make it so. Not even if you employ extreme levels of quasi-medical Frankensteinery to make him superficially resemble a woman. No matter what you do to try to turn a man into a woman, he's still a man; albeit a mutilated, destroyed version thereof, a ruined and terrible form of life. The same with any attempt to turn a woman into a man.
CG was trying obfuscate with brain studies. None of which are conclusive but do show, interestingly...

For trans-identified males, the vast majority of structural aspects where we see a sex difference the transgender brain shows no difference from their natal sex controls. However, there were two areas of the brain that did not match their natal sex. 1) Cortex thickness is generally seen to be thicker in female brains compared to male brains. It has also been seen to be thicker in trans-identified males. However, the thickening occurs in a different area compared to female brains so does not match completely. 2) The volume of certain areas of white matter is generally seen to be larger in male brains compared to female brains. It has also been seen to be larger in male controls compared to trans-identified males. Although again the pattern of the reduced volume seen in the transgender brain is not identical to female controls.

Seems that despite these trannies WANTING to be female, their brains are resisting it and, of course, without mutilation, their genitals are pretty much immutable. IOW, natal men are male, and natal women are female. It's a law of nature that deniers wish they could break with no repercussions. Sadly for them, and their fetish fantasies, Father Nature disagrees.

Last edited:
If a natal male 'feels' female then why not give him male hormones? Do they do that? All I read about is them being shot up with female hormones.

Forum List

Back