Zone1 Despite the Democrats' Latest attempt, Men cannot get pregnant.

But you have never presented actual scientific evidence that men can get pregnant as per the OP
This is a Straw Man. When physicians and scientists talk about about men getting pregnant they are referring to people who are biologically female, with female reproductive systems who are transitioning to a more masculine social appearance to fit their masculine identities. They are referring to the social constructs of masculinity and femininity. You have shown no evidence that you understand the distinction so you keep repeating the same Straw Man.

This is a Straw Man. When physicians and scientists talk about about men getting pregnant they are referring to people who are biologically female, with female reproductive systems who are transitioning to a more masculine social appearance to fit their masculine identities. They are referring to the social constructs of masculinity and femininity. You have shown no evidence that you understand the distinction so you keep repeating the same Straw Man.
Oh stop it. You don't speak for what scientists believe. Everyone knows that a natal female can never be a natal male no matter what she calls herself. There is no such thing as a 'social construct' of male or female. If you are a male that is pretending to be female you are NOT a female and visa versa. You may LOOK like the opposite sex in a social setting but, you are NOT what you look like and, believe me, most people can tell and most people don't give a shit until you scream at them to 'accept' you as normal.

Definitions of words change and evolve with society that's how language works. 😄
Definitions of scientific facts don't just 'change' because you refuse to recognize them. Nobody thinks men or women can change natal gender just because you create false definitions. Maybe your description should be 'it?'

Oh stop it. You don't speak for what scientists believe. Everyone knows that a natal female can never be a natal male no matter what she calls herself. There is no such thing as a 'social construct' of male or female. If you are a male that is pretending to be female you are NOT a female and visa versa. You may LOOK like the opposite sex in a social setting but, you are NOT what you look like and, believe me, most people can tell and most people don't give a shit until you scream at them to 'accept' you as normal.
I don't speak for scientists, they can speak for themselves and since they're educated and thus less likely to be ignorant white wingers they are on the side of trans people. The science is developing to help trans people transition safer and earlier, it's not going in whatever medieval direction you hope for. 😄

I don't speak for scientists, they can speak for themselves and since they're educated and thus less likely to be ignorant white wingers they are on the side of trans people. The science is developing to help trans people transition safer and earlier, it's not going in whatever medieval direction you hope for. 😄
Oh bullshit, you were saying scientists talk about about men getting pregnant they are referring to people who are biologically female clearly you are speaking for them. Now you go on making racist statements about 'white wingers' making stupid racist assumptions about what people think. The best way for science to help 'trans people' is to help them transition BACK to their natal sex but, you yell and scream at even the mention of that.

Beyond that we see studies showing abnormal white matter and abnormal cortex thickness in so-called 'transitioned' natal males. You take this as a sign of a brain change to females when actually it's a sign of the brain resisting the change.

Oh bullshit, you were saying scientists talk about about men getting pregnant they are referring to people who are biologically female clearly you are speaking for them.
Nope. That's exactly what the Dr. Kumar said. I'm simply restating it.
Now you go on making racist statements about 'white wingers' making stupid racist assumptions about what people think.
Its simply a fact that right wingers tend to be less educated. Especially college educated.
The best way for science to help 'trans people' is to help them transition BACK to their natal sex but, you yell and scream at even the mention of that.
I haven't yelled and screamed at all. I welcome you presenting the doctors and scientists who suggest this. Let's see it. 😄

Helping them most would be make them comfortable being the sex they actually are. Surgery should be a last resort because all you can give them is a sad approximation of what they want to be. One that 99% of the sex they are attracted to won't want to have anything to do with.

Helping them most would be make them comfortable being the sex they actually are. Surgery should be a last resort because all you can give them is a sad approximation of what they want to be. One that 99% of the sex they are attracted to won't want to have anything to do with.
And you offer this opinion based on your extensive medical knowledge? 😄

Nope. That's exactly what the Dr. Kumar said. I'm simply restating it.

Its simply a fact that right wingers tend to be less educated. Especially college educated.

I haven't yelled and screamed at all. I welcome you presenting the doctors and scientists who suggest this. Let's see it. 😄
Dr Kumar is a loon. Conservatives are mostly college educated, just not college brainwashed. I presented you with scientific studies and educated you. Nothing I present will change your mind, obviously.

And you offer this opinion based on your extensive medical knowledge? 😄

Based on my firm roots in reality and what results from these surgeries.

There is very little medical data from actual end results about all this, just the standard progressive desire to ruin the family, and tell people what they want to hear as long as it isn't involving traditonal values.

Dr Kumar is a loon. Conservatives are mostly college educated, just not college brainwashed. I presented you with scientific studies and educated you. Nothing I present will change your mind, obviously.
No you didn't. You presented me with specious claims from something called Trans Trend that linked to studies that had nothing to do with trans individuals. 😄

So where is this countering scientific or medical belief that you claimed you had that would suggest its better to try to convince trans people to accept their biological sex? *crickets*

No you didn't. You presented me with specious claims from something called Trans Trend that linked to studies that had nothing to do with trans individuals. 😄
I presented more than that, liar. And also that link had more information than your link. It actually explained the MRI images and what they meant. You didn't even read it because you didn't like the words 'trans trend.'

New Topics

Forum List

Back