Zone1 Despite the Democrats' Latest attempt, Men cannot get pregnant.

Dr. Bhavik Kumar made the remarks during a hearing on the Democrat-controlled Committee that was intended to push the narrative that restricting abortion access can harm women.

In response to a question from Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-GA), Kumar, medical director for primary and trans care at Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast claimed, “Men can have pregnancies, especially trans men.”

“Somebody with a uterus may have the capability of becoming pregnant, whether they’re a woman or a man,” Kumar claimed. “That doesn’t make a difference.”

I'm gonna say it...

Men cannot get pregnant.

Does anyone disagree? If you agree, just await responses as I am.
Bottom line is if you are pregnant you are not a man. End of story

I didn't say they were males.

It doesn't really matter how you feel, medical professionals will keep treating trans patients with respect and dignity even if you don't. People like you have very little say in where in the culture goes, intellectually or otherwise.
Well, medical professionals won't be treating males for a pregnancy no matter what those males call themselves.

If you had listened closely you would of heard Dr. Kumar explain to you that people born biologically female and transitioning to male but still in possession of a working uterus and a female sexual reproductive system can and do still get pregnant. These individuals are trans men. Men can indeed get pregnant and give birth. Trans men specifically. I am a man but not a trans man. I was born biologically male so to answer your question, no, no medical professional including my personal physician who is also my uncle, has told me I have a uterus. That's not how biology works.

They are not men, in any rational sense. They are women, no matter what delusions they entertain, or what quasi-medical Frankensteinery they have done to themselves in pursuit of those delusions.

It is biologically impossible for a woman to become a man, or for a man to become a woman.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
What they mean is that a woman who has transitioned to a man…

There is no such thing.

It is biologically impossible for a woman to transition to a man.

crazy-bird.gif

What does dignity and respect have to do with mutilation via unnecessary cosmetic surgery?
If you understood dignity and respect I wouldn't have to explain to you how little of it you have when you think you should get to decide what surgeries other people have.
You can disagree with trans ideology and still treat them with dignity and respect.
That's like saying you can disagree with the ideology of blind people and still treat them with dignity and respect. No you can't. The very fact that you call it an ideology rather than acknowledge it as a reality of their biology proves that.
Well, medical professionals won't be treating males for a pregnancy no matter what those males call themselves.
Yes they will. 😄 No one here thinks you have the authority to set the agenda of medical professionals.
They are not men, in any rational sense. They are women, no matter what delusions they entertain, or what quasi-medical Frankensteinery they have done to themselves in pursuit of those delusions.
Your rational arguments should have more facts to support them.
It is biologically impossible for a woman to become a man, or for a man to become a woman.

:cuckoo:
You not understanding the difference between biology and social constructs doesn't help your claims to rationality.

If you understood dignity and respect I wouldn't have to explain to you how little of it you have when you think you should get to decide what surgeries other people have.

That's like saying you can disagree with the ideology of blind people and still treat them with dignity and respect. No you can't. The very fact that you call it an ideology rather than acknowledge it as a reality of their biology proves that.

Yes they will. 😄 No one here thinks you have the authority to set the agenda of medical professionals.

Your rational arguments should have more facts to support them.

You not understanding the difference between biology and social constructs doesn't help your claims to rationality.
Nature will set the agenda because men don’t get pregnant no matter what any doctor or you believe.

The difference between men and women is a matter of biology, of hard science; and not of “social constructs”.

The difference between men and women is a matter of biology, of hard science; and not of “social constructs”.
That's the difference between males and females, which is the biological designation. The terms Men and Women refer to social constructs. Dr. Kumar tried to explain this to you and I only wish I could see your puzzled face as you try to sus out this easy to understand distinction. 😄

That's the difference between males and females, which is the biological designation. The terms Men and Women refer to social constructs. Dr. Kumar tried to explain this to you and I only wish I could see your puzzled face as you try to sus out this easy to understand distinction. 😄

No, they do not.

A man, by definition, is biologically male.

A woman, by definition, is biologically female.

You cannot change that hard reality, by trying to twist words to mean things that they do not mean.

No, they do not.

A man, by definition, is biologically male.

A woman, by definition, is biologically female.

You cannot change that hard reality, by trying to twist words to mean things that they do not mean.
Wrong. Now imagine me as Rob Schneider laughing at you because you don't understand the simple concept of the three sea shells. 😄

I'm not at all concerned that a degenerate freak that is so fucked-up in its head that it doesn't even know the difference between men and women, is laughing at me.
Now imagine how much doctors and their patients care about your opinion. 😄

If you had listened closely you would of heard Dr. Kumar explain to you that people born biologically female and transitioning to male but still in possession of a working uterus and a female sexual reproductive system can and do still get pregnant. These individuals are trans men. Men can indeed get pregnant and give birth. Trans men specifically. I am a man but not a trans man. I was born biologically male so to answer your question, no, no medical professional including my personal physician who is also my uncle, has told me I have a uterus. That's not how biology works.
Men cannot get pregnant.

Trans men are not men

If you have to resort to “if you disagree with my position or you’re evil” logic, you’re just another hack on here.

That’s like me saying that if you don’t believe in God, you hate me and don’t treat me with dignity and respect. You MUST agree with me!

It makes no sense, and reeks of desperation by an authoritarian movement

And that’s not even addressing the fault in your example: people can be objectively observed as blind without having to change any word definitions or rely on any radical interpretations. Trans theory is an ideology, just like all the others out there. There’s no need to throw a logical temper tantrum about it

Forum List

Back