Desperate Democrats Now Demand Trump's Bank Records

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
They failed in their attempt to prove Russian interference, so now they start looking for other possible ways to take down the president they hate.

<<House Defends Subpoenas for Trump’s Deutsche Bank Records>>
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Democrats are using the power of their offices to do OP research for the coming election.

They failed in their attempt to prove Russian interference, so now they start looking for other possible ways to take down the president they hate.

<<House Defends Subpoenas for Trump’s Deutsche Bank Records>>
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

The purpose of this is just "opposition research", they are seeking to demonize the President for being a rich guy.

The problem for the D's on this is two-fold. The people ALREADY KNOW that Trump is a rich guy, its not a closely guarded secret.

The 2nd Problem is that revealing Donald Trump's personal finances publicly will open the door to have any liberal donor or politician have theirs revealed as well. The fact that a lot of guys like the Obamas and Clintons have become Public Service Tycoons, making huge money by merely being in elected office isn't something they want publicized. Trump made his fortune as a real estate mogul, an entertainer, promoter and Sports Entertainment attraction. Not just making money while on the public dole.

The intelligence of the American voter will be tested next year. I am hopeful but not optimistic.

The intelligence of the American voter will be tested next year. I am hopeful but not optimistic.

If the D's were to win next year, between their plans to pack the Supreme Court, to the New Green Deal, Slave Reparations and Medicare for all including Illegal Aliens, this will probably be our last election.

If the D's were to win next year, between their plans to pack the Supreme Court, to the New Green Deal, Slave Reparations and Medicare for all including Illegal Aliens, this will probably be our last election.
Democrats are for democracy like antifa is against fascism.

Forum List

Back