desert storm 2 and MOH rising sun

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
any thoughts on either of these 2?
i think they both need more levels to them. i beat rising sun in about 6 hours (i was bored). it also needs a better selection of weapons.

I haven't played either one, but about your complaint about a small selection of weapons in MOH, this may be due to the fact that it takes place in a specific timeframe and has to be historically accurate? Maybe, I dunno.

i realize the accuracy part, i was reffering more to the selection during the missions. there was a couple mission i could see where different weapons would have been better to do the job. IMO that is. but ihave different ways of doing things. if it was up to me id have went through the whole thing with the silenced pistol...lol

I didn't like Rising Sun as much as Frontline. The graphics werent nearly as good, and the levels wern't as fun. I still play the Normandy level as well as most of the city/town levels. Multiplayer is fun, I must admit.

the MOH's for the PS2 arent nearly as good as the PC versions. Allied Assault is very good with about 30+ levels ranging from Normandy, to Africa, to Germany. With 2 expansions, it totals over 60 levels and it includes major battles like D-Day (both the beach assault and the Paratrooper drops behind enemy lines), the battle of the bulge, the push to berlin. The weapons are historically accurate which i enjoy.

Pacific Assault is coming out this fall with all the major island battles and Japanese campaigns.

Trust me the levels are much bigger and better detailed than on any console.

Forum List

Back