Zone1 Descendants of Black Families Forced Out of Palm Springs Demand Over $2 Billion In Reparations

What this country really needs is a way to permanently get rid of ALL blacks. They do nothing but cause problems and demand free shit. Fuck them. Fuck every one of them.

They're a curse on America and everyone knows it. But we need to develop the resolve to ACT on that knowledge. It's time to save our country.
This one post tells me everything I need to know about you and your kind.

Believe what you want, MizNaive.

I grew up with these animals. Spent decades with them. I'll believe my personal experience before I believe your "opinion".
You don’t know me to call me naive. You have not lived with all black people to be able to make that assumption. I have lived amongst blacks too, I know many wonderful people, black and white. I have lived amongst some useless people of both races too. Your personal experience doesn’t override everyone else’s personal experiences.

You don’t know me to call me naive. You have not lived with all black people to be able to make that assumption. I have lived amongst blacks too, I know many wonderful people, black and white. I have lived amongst some useless people of both races too. Your personal experience doesn’t override everyone else’s personal experiences.
There are good and bad in all races, I grew up in a highly integrated barrio. Every race was represented, the only majority would be if you lumped all the Asians together.

This is another case in which the damages are quantifiable as explained in the article:

Imagine leaving home for work only to return and see your house has been bulldozed away. This is exactly what happened to Black and Latino residents in Palm Springs, CA in the 1950s. Now, their descendants are seeking reparations for the displacements, destruction, and despair endured by their ancestors.
Like many other minority neighborhoods across the United States, communities in Section 14 of Palm Springs were intentionally annihilated as a result of systematic racism. Originally, the 6,700 acres of land was a part of the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians. The limitations on leasing in the area made it unappealing to developers. However, many people of color settled on the land and begin to build a community removed from discrimination and racism.
As Section 14 begin to blossom, local officials began plotting against the communities as early as the 1940s, according to the Los Angeles Times.
“I’ll never forget the cowardice of the act of our family being displaced, herded off like cattle and sheep, having to move from house to house,” Delia Ruiz Taylor told the Los Angeles Times.
Government officials knew early on they wanted to stop the development of hotels, attractions, and businesses that would cause Section 14 to thrive and grow. When residents of color were allowed to renew their leases, the city ruled them as being “incompetent” and appointed guardians, including the mayor and police department, to preside over the residents’ real estate affairs.
It wasn’t long before they began destroying the community one building at a time. When residents left for work and school, the fire department would bulldoze down their homes.
Former Section 14 resident Pearl Devers told The Times the “city-engineered holocaust” of Section 14 tore her family apart. Her father had built their home in Section 14 with his hands from the ground. After it was destroyed, he was no longer able to provide for his family and turned to alcohol to cope with the destruction of the life he’d built. Devers said he struggled with alcoholism until his death.
“He just drank himself to death,” she said. “He was a real hard worker, a good provider. It was just really hard to watch him go down like that because he couldn’t provide for his family.”
In 2021, the city of Palm Springs issued an apology for the injustices in Section 14 following former residents and their descendants filing claims for over $2 billion in reparations. The claimants accuse the city of robbing nearly “2,000 families of political power and generational wealth”.
So far, the descendants of those displaced at Section 14 are awaiting an update from the city. The L.A. Times reports cite that the city is seeking a reparations consultant to aid in negotiating a settlement.​

I bet there are teo sides to this story that the SJW crowd is not telling us

I bet there are teo sides to this story that the SJW crowd is not telling us
Interesting how they call it a “city-engineered Holocaust.” Just another liberal journalist downplaying the ACTUAL Holocaust by drawing such a parallel.

What happened to those families is NOTHING like the real Holocaust. What happened there was so horrific that my grandfather never described it to me, or my mother, saying the truth would be too nightmarish for us to take.

Interesting how they call it a “city-engineered Holocaust.” Just another liberal journalist downplaying the ACTUAL Holocaust by drawing such a parallel.

What happened to those families is NOTHING like the real Holocaust. What happened there was so horrific that my grandfather never described it to me, or my mother, saying the truth would be too nightmarish for us to take.
The lib pet minorities living in Section 14 did not own the land

It was merely leased for 5 years

Maybe they could collect something for the shacks that were torn down from the guilt-ridden white libs running cali

But it would not be much

No, you're just a nazi. A white neo nazi racist.
A black race hustler calls me names because I wont give him a free shoeshine

Go to the nearest woke Chick-Fil-A and beg them

1684590610418.jpeg

Last edited:
The lib pet minorities living in Section 14 did not own the land

It was merely leased for 5 years

Maybe they could collect something for the shacks that were torn down from the guilt-ridden white libs running cali

But it would not be much
Thanks. They make it sound as if they had nice single family homes on land they owned. If the land was just leased, then of course the whole thing was temporary.

The only thing wrong I see here is that they weren’t paid a little something for their shacks - maybe $2000* or so - and the money would have be long gone.

*Back in the 50s, you could get a 3-bedroom brick house for 10 grand.

Forum List

Back