Zone1 Descendants of Black Families Forced Out of Palm Springs Demand Over $2 Billion In Reparations

What this country really needs is a way to permanently get rid of ALL blacks. They do nothing but cause problems and demand free shit. Fuck them. Fuck every one of them.

They're a curse on America and everyone knows it. But we need to develop the resolve to ACT on that knowledge. It's time to save our country.

What this country really needs is a way to permanently get rid of ALL blacks. They do nothing but cause problems and demand free shit. Fuck them. Fuck every one of them.

They're a curse on America and everyone knows it. But we need to develop the resolve to ACT on that knowledge. It's time to save our country.
We both know that can never happen, so we need another option to bridge the gap and fix the problems. That gap was closing for decades until Obama showed up and reversed the trend.

Don't be a white man trying to tell somebody else about special consideration because of skin color. White men have been the recipient of that since 1776. I'll post this again so you understand just how STUPID you are.

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study revealed huge losses in GDP due to continuing discrimination against blacks in business revenue, education, housing credit, and income. The study determined that since the year 2000, continuing discriminatory practices in the four areas mentioned in the prior sentence resulted in a loss of 16 trillion dollars in GDP.The breakdown is as follows:

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.

Improving access to housing credit might have added an additional 770,000 Black homeowners over the last 20 years, with combined sales and expenditures adding another $218 billion to GDP over that time.

Facilitating increased access to higher education (college, graduate, and vocational schools) for Black students might have bolstered lifetime incomes that in aggregate sums to $90 to $113 billion.

Providing fair and equitable lending to Black entrepreneurs might have resulted in the creation of an additional $13 trillion in business revenue over the last 20 years. This could have been used for investments in labor, technology, capital equipment, and structures and 6.1 million jobs might have been created per year.”

Citigroup determined money lost due to racial discrimination against blacks since 2000. At a minimum, reparations can be requested for money lost from 2000 until right now. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals at least $57,569 per black person in America based on the 2020 U.S. Census. Including all losses due to racial discrimination equals at least $277,185 per black person in America.

This is money owed NOW for things done in OUR LIFETIMES.

Your argument is simple-minded and ignorant. White racism didn't end when slavery ended. Your existence is proof of that. I strongly suggest that unless you have done the research blacks in this forum have done that you cease trying to argue this matter.
Hate to break it to you but just being white doesn't mean everyone kisses your ass.
Most of us grew up poor and had to work for everything we got.
At school the rich kids had great clothes and we had to wear handmedowns and bargain table crap.
I didn't have a pair of shoes that fit me till I joined the military.
Life is tough for most of us. We white folks didn't have a silver spoon in our mouths growing up.

This is another case in which the damages are quantifiable as explained in the article:

Imagine leaving home for work only to return and see your house has been bulldozed away. This is exactly what happened to Black and Latino residents in Palm Springs, CA in the 1950s. Now, their descendants are seeking reparations for the displacements, destruction, and despair endured by their ancestors.
Like many other minority neighborhoods across the United States, communities in Section 14 of Palm Springs were intentionally annihilated as a result of systematic racism. Originally, the 6,700 acres of land was a part of the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians. The limitations on leasing in the area made it unappealing to developers. However, many people of color settled on the land and begin to build a community removed from discrimination and racism.
As Section 14 begin to blossom, local officials began plotting against the communities as early as the 1940s, according to the Los Angeles Times.
“I’ll never forget the cowardice of the act of our family being displaced, herded off like cattle and sheep, having to move from house to house,” Delia Ruiz Taylor told the Los Angeles Times.
Government officials knew early on they wanted to stop the development of hotels, attractions, and businesses that would cause Section 14 to thrive and grow. When residents of color were allowed to renew their leases, the city ruled them as being “incompetent” and appointed guardians, including the mayor and police department, to preside over the residents’ real estate affairs.
It wasn’t long before they began destroying the community one building at a time. When residents left for work and school, the fire department would bulldoze down their homes.
Former Section 14 resident Pearl Devers told The Times the “city-engineered holocaust” of Section 14 tore her family apart. Her father had built their home in Section 14 with his hands from the ground. After it was destroyed, he was no longer able to provide for his family and turned to alcohol to cope with the destruction of the life he’d built. Devers said he struggled with alcoholism until his death.
“He just drank himself to death,” she said. “He was a real hard worker, a good provider. It was just really hard to watch him go down like that because he couldn’t provide for his family.”
In 2021, the city of Palm Springs issued an apology for the injustices in Section 14 following former residents and their descendants filing claims for over $2 billion in reparations. The claimants accuse the city of robbing nearly “2,000 families of political power and generational wealth”.
So far, the descendants of those displaced at Section 14 are awaiting an update from the city. The L.A. Times reports cite that the city is seeking a reparations consultant to aid in negotiating a settlement.​

Fork it over racist California!

This is another case in which the damages are quantifiable as explained in the article:

Imagine leaving home for work only to return and see your house has been bulldozed away. This is exactly what happened to Black and Latino residents in Palm Springs, CA in the 1950s. Now, their descendants are seeking reparations for the displacements, destruction, and despair endured by their ancestors.
Like many other minority neighborhoods across the United States, communities in Section 14 of Palm Springs were intentionally annihilated as a result of systematic racism. Originally, the 6,700 acres of land was a part of the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians. The limitations on leasing in the area made it unappealing to developers. However, many people of color settled on the land and begin to build a community removed from discrimination and racism.
As Section 14 begin to blossom, local officials began plotting against the communities as early as the 1940s, according to the Los Angeles Times.
“I’ll never forget the cowardice of the act of our family being displaced, herded off like cattle and sheep, having to move from house to house,” Delia Ruiz Taylor told the Los Angeles Times.
Government officials knew early on they wanted to stop the development of hotels, attractions, and businesses that would cause Section 14 to thrive and grow. When residents of color were allowed to renew their leases, the city ruled them as being “incompetent” and appointed guardians, including the mayor and police department, to preside over the residents’ real estate affairs.
It wasn’t long before they began destroying the community one building at a time. When residents left for work and school, the fire department would bulldoze down their homes.
Former Section 14 resident Pearl Devers told The Times the “city-engineered holocaust” of Section 14 tore her family apart. Her father had built their home in Section 14 with his hands from the ground. After it was destroyed, he was no longer able to provide for his family and turned to alcohol to cope with the destruction of the life he’d built. Devers said he struggled with alcoholism until his death.
“He just drank himself to death,” she said. “He was a real hard worker, a good provider. It was just really hard to watch him go down like that because he couldn’t provide for his family.”
In 2021, the city of Palm Springs issued an apology for the injustices in Section 14 following former residents and their descendants filing claims for over $2 billion in reparations. The claimants accuse the city of robbing nearly “2,000 families of political power and generational wealth”.
So far, the descendants of those displaced at Section 14 are awaiting an update from the city. The L.A. Times reports cite that the city is seeking a reparations consultant to aid in negotiating a settlement.​

Very sad and needs to be rectified.

BUT...........isn't talking about this CRT, making white children sad?

That isn’t true. There are good and bad in every race.

This ain't your country white man. And you are the curse.

Hate to break it to you but just being white doesn't mean everyone kisses your ass.
Most of us grew up poor and had to work for everything we got.
At school the rich kids had great clothes and we had to wear handmedowns and bargain table crap.
I didn't have a pair of shoes that fit me till I joined the military.
Life is tough for most of us. We white folks didn't have a silver spoon in our mouths growing up.
I hate to break it to you, but your poor not having a pair of shoes that fit til you joined the military white ass was raised to believe you are better than everybody black. You were race pimped and still talk stupid. So don't give me the everybody white is poor bs.

Citigroup shows that white racism continues stealing from blacks. You are part of the problem so tell your story to someone else.

I hate to break it to you, but your poor not having a pair of shoes that fit til you joined the military white ass was raised to believe you are better than everybody black. You were race pimped and still talk stupid. So don't give me the everybody white is poor bs.

Citigroup shows that white racism continues stealing from blacks. You are part of the problem so tell your story to someone else.
Sorry, but you don't know jack squat about how I was raised.
How is white racism stealing from blacks?
The primary reason many blacks are poor is because they only have one parent. Whites didn't force you to fuck everything that walks. Having children out of wedlock is a great way to make sure you can't afford the cost of living.
My mother was handicapped so we only had one income, you fucking degenerate.

That isn’t true. There are good and bad in every race.
Believe what you want, MizNaive.

I grew up with these animals. Spent decades with them. I'll believe my personal experience before I believe your "opinion".

Sorry, but you don't know jack squat about how I was raised.
How is white racism stealing from blacks?
The primary reason many blacks are poor is because they only have one parent. Whites didn't force you to fuck everything that walks. Having children out of wedlock is a great way to make sure you can't afford the cost of living.
My mother was handicapped so we only had one income, you fucking degenerate.
Don't call me a degenerate after you've posted volumes of white racist opinions. You have been shown countless times what white racism has stolen from blacks. Your racism s evidence of how you have been race pimped.

No blacks aren't poor because the majority have one parent.

In 2017, Demos published a study titled, “The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap.” On page ten, this statement is written: “The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household.”

You have not done the research necessary to argue. You repeat things that have been long debunked.

Believe what you want, MizNaive.

I grew up with these animals. Spent decades with them. I'll believe my personal experience before I believe your "opinion".
You know no black people. And when one looks at reality it has been white men like you who have behaved like feral beasts. If anything happened to you it's because your racism opened your mouth and you got back what you deserved.

Forum List

Back