Desantis suing CDC for economic damages to florida businesses.

good. liking him more with everything he does.
This is a pointless lawsuit that will go nowhere.
Are you saying Hillary has her FBI files ready to pick a compromised leftist judge who can end conservative complaints for good. Funny how she and her ilk say they forget but a few years later their forgetfulness dissipates into thin air.
WTF does Hillary have to do with anything here?
$5?

Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhahahaha DeSantis is an idiot one step lower than Trump and that's as low as it gets
Success is failure to a fucking idiot as yourself. Go suck Cuomo you GD mother fucking idiot
Sloopy you stinkin pervert Go suck yourself off you double jointed AH
Another day another Sock Puppet reject form the land of lost Sock Puppets
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thankusmile:

great point,Eddie is more than likely a sock of that shill from Langley that keeps posting after him the fact their posts are so close together farting at about the same time.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:you called that one.:2up:

He says we have everything. This guy would be the greatest president sense Kennedy if he got elected.I really think he would try and and do what kennedy also tried to do get rid of the of the fed and CIA the fact he is really looking out for the people of Florida suing the CDC for what they did to florida businesses.

I think he would be the first president sense kennedy who would serve the peole instead of the corporations. Thats why the elite will go out of their way to make sure he does not get elected though.

Are you serious? What a waste of taxpayer $$$

He says we have everything. This guy would be the greatest president sense Kennedy if he got elected.I really think he would try and and do what kennedy also tried to do get rid of the of the fed and CIA the fact he is really looking out for the people of Florida suing the CDC for what they did to florida businesses.

I think he would be the first president sense kennedy who would serve the peole instead of the corporations. Thats why the elite will go out of their way to make sure he does not get elected though.

sense you obviously do not have anything constructive to say,go troll in someone elses thread miss biased dem worshipper.,

Last edited:
good. liking him more with everything he does.
This is a pointless lawsuit that will go nowhere.
Are you saying Hillary has her FBI files ready to pick a compromised leftist judge who can end conservative complaints for good. Funny how she and her ilk say they forget but a few years later their forgetfulness dissipates into thin air.
WTF does Hillary have to do with anything here?
$5?
Troll.

Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhahahaha DeSantis is an idiot one step lower than Trump and that's as low as it gets
Success is failure to a fucking idiot as yourself. Go suck Cuomo you GD mother fucking idiot
Sloopy you stinkin pervert Go suck yourself off you double jointed AH
Another day another Sock Puppet reject form the land of lost Sock Puppets
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::thankusmile:

great point,Eddie is more than likely a sock of that shill from Langley that keeps posting after him the fact their posts are so close together farting at about the same time.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:you called that one.:2up:
I haven't really heard too much about Socks here. It seems lately their flying out of the dryer faster than they can be made.

Even our President is a Sock Puppet..........JC

should we now go back and look at bidens spending and start looking for waste?

It's bullshit, according to legal analysts. Yes, the cruise industry took a big hit with Covid and that has hurt a lot of Floridians who worked for the cruise lines. But l suing the CDC is tilting at windmills. Especially since the cruise lines hope to be embarking by July.

on one hand i'd compare it to trying to sue the NRA for gun violence. first, they have no real connection. they support and education gun users. they don't sell guns. that makes zero sense but it's a target for people who don't know what else to do.

the CDC however forced action. they should have to prove it was justified.

Of course you Dims hate anyone who preaches self reliance and working for a living. Poor brainless lemming.
LOL you should be careful about who you call poor I don't see any repubs giving back their checks Are you on the dole too? Praise Biden not bash him
Gave mine to my church how about you atheist Dimmer? Point is with plenty of jobs available nobody needs to get welfare checks.

Of course you Dims hate anyone who preaches self reliance and working for a living. Poor brainless lemming.
LOL you should be careful about who you call poor I don't see any repubs giving back their checks Are you on the dole too? Praise Biden not bash him
Biden? PPFFFTTTT! A puppet. BEZOS is the REAL President.

Gave mine to my church how about you atheist Dimmer? Point is with plenty of jobs available nobody needs to get welfare checks.
Except Blacks and illegals.

Bidens spending is directed at mostly those in need and trying to get our economy going again Trumps spending was mostly for the 1% and his pals

Bidens spending is directed at mostly those in need and trying to get our economy going again Trumps spending was mostly for the 1% and his pals

god you can spout unsubstantiated emotionally driven void of fact bullshit.

More idiotic baloney from the Dim meat market

More idiotic baloney from the Dim meat market

dude hates a lot. annoying but if that's how he wants to live his life. i usually just move on.

Why would Trump pay the Dim 1 percenters?

Any possibility you guys could use a select quote and break this string?

It's bullshit, according to legal analysts. Yes, the cruise industry took a big hit with Covid and that has hurt a lot of Floridians who worked for the cruise lines. But l suing the CDC is tilting at windmills. Especially since the cruise lines hope to be embarking by July.

ahhh the good old corporate controlled lamestream media news for a source. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Now for a REAL legitimate source unlike shills from langley eddie and his sockpuppet have posted bravadumbass that is not controlled by the corporations,an independent source with no agenda as all the others are that all the America hating trolls on here have all posted.REAL NON BIASED OBJECTIVE news without corporate interests involved.

Great Barrington Declaration Scientists with Gov. DeSantis in Florida
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, on the one-year anniversary of the lockdowns, invited back the scientists behind the Great Barrington Declaration, signed at the offices of the American Institute for Economic Research, for a roundtable on the Coronavirus and the policy response. It is exceptionally educational, and points to the reality that the lockdowners have lost the debate for lacking any evidence that their soul-crushing policies are good for public health. These heroic scientists departed from the media/government narrative when it mattered most. As a result, some states followed their point of view and their views have shown to be correct during the worst policy year of our lifetimes.
The entire event was recorded. Complete transcript above.
The governor was joined by Dr.Scott Atlas, Professor Sunetra Gupta, Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, and Dr. Martin Kulldorff.

WATCH: Gov. Ron DeSantis holds roundtable with public health experts in Tallahassee

Let the butthurt flow from America hating trolls Penelope, Eddie, his sockpuppet,winterborn and the other commie loving America hating trolls that have posted on here saying its bullshit.:itsok::itsok:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back