Desantis suing CDC for economic damages to florida businesses.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
He says we have everything. This guy would be the greatest president sense Kennedy if he got elected.I really think he would try and and do what kennedy also tried to do get rid of the of the fed and CIA the fact he is really looking out for the people of Florida suing the CDC for what they did to florida businesses.

I think he would be the first president sense kennedy who would serve the peole instead of the corporations. Thats why the elite will go out of their way to make sure he does not get elected though.

He says we have everything. This guy would be the greatest president sense Kennedy if he got elected.I really think he would try and and do what kennedy also tried to do get rid of the of the fed and CIA the fact he is really looking out for the people of Florida suing the CDC for what they did to florida businesses.

I think he would be the first president sense kennedy who would serve the peole instead of the corporations. Thats why the elite will go out of their way to make sure he does not get elected though.

He will never win, the CDC was right except for tramps CDC.

The CDC was screwed up in almost everything they did. Kudos to DeSantis for suing their asses. They never gave guidance that made sense and they changed their minds just about every other day. They are just another worthless bloated inept government bureaucracy that ain't worth shit.

The states like Florida that ignored a lot of the CDC garbage did well. The states that didn't fared worse.

By the way, I went shopping this morning with my wife. We went to three different stores and I never wore a mask. Fuck that mask shit. It is like putting up a chain link fence to keep out misquotes.

Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhahahaha DeSantis is an idiot one step lower than Trump and that's as low as it gets
Of course you Dims hate anyone who preaches self reliance and working for a living. Poor brainless lemming.
LOL you should be careful about who you call poor I don't see any repubs giving back their checks Are you on the dole too? Praise Biden not bash him

Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhahahaha DeSantis is an idiot one step lower than Trump and that's as low as it gets
Must suck to be you...still wearing a mask?

Milena-Cardoso-and-Fernanda-Uesler---Bikini-Candids-at-the-Beach-in-Miami--06.jpg

Of course you Dims hate anyone who preaches self reliance and working for a living. Poor brainless lemming.
LOL you should be careful about who you call poor I don't see any repubs giving back their checks Are you on the dole too? Praise Biden not bash him
I didnt get a check, because every 1/4 of the year i get a check for over $90K

go away resident troll.go shit in someones elses thread.stop stinking up this place,same with you Eddie and wintertroll.

Success is failure to a fucking idiot as yourself. Go suck Cuomo you GD mother fucking idiot
:yes_text12::thankusmile:

YOU NAILED IT. :thankusmile: :thewave::yes_text12:

Last edited:

I see the only ones that put a dislike to this thread are the resident lying trolls of USMB,all the proof in the world I hit the nail on the head. the truth hurts the two shills who put a laugher or thumbs down.:itsok:

this is why your cred is lower than your shoe size, edide. you simply insult away without cause or reason decrying others idiocy because you simply don't like them or their views.
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

you also described our resident paid troll penelope to a teee:clap:

Last edited:

The CDC was screwed up in almost everything they did. Kudos to DeSantis for suing their asses. They never gave guidance that made sense and they changed their minds just about every other day. They are just another worthless bloated inept government bureaucracy that ain't worth shit.

The states like Florida that ignored a lot of the CDC garbage did well. The states that didn't fared worse.

By the way, I went shopping this morning with my wife. We went to three different stores and I never wore a mask. Fuck that mask shit. It is like putting up a chain link fence to keep out misquotes.

The CDC was screwed up in almost everything they did. Kudos to DeSantis for suing their asses. They never gave guidance that made sense and they changed their minds just about every other day

I challenge you to name these things they screwed up and the instances they gave never gave guidance. As for changing their mind each day, you are delusional.
Provide your evidence or don't post lies again.

What gives you the right to wander around spreading the virus that you probably don't know if you've got it?
So much for your patriotism. Admit it. You're still sour about losing to Biden.

Forum List

Back