DeSantis Strikes Again

Trumpism is sociopathic.

Fake news. Freedom. Liberty. Freedom. MAGA.

You missed the graphic two posts up. Now don't you wish you had seen that while you could still delete this clear demonstration of your ignorance?
How do those numbers address the horrible issues we have at the southern border?

DeSsantis had open schools in Florida last year while many school systems in other states didn’t. It worked fine

Masks may or may not work. I personally believe they are basically useless especially since people don’t use them properly. DeSantis is opposed to school mandates that require students wear masks and says that parents can decide if they want their children to wear masks or not. This issue will probably be decided in court.

Now are you in favor of the Mexican border being open and illegal immigrants many with COVID-19 and its many variations being shipped all over our nation?

The Mexican border has nothing at all to do with this.
Leave your racism out of it.
Masks work to protect OTHERS, not the wearer.
AND
Masks, along with distancing and other protocols have been shown to reduce the risk.
SO...
How many children are you willing to murder to prove your point?

He is clearly doing a Trump now, zeroing in 100% on the base to the exclusion of everyone else. The question remains the same: Can the dwindling base with high turnout beat a larger population with questionable turnout? That could be the question across the country in both 2022 and 2024.
you. clearly see. everything you don't like through TDS.

Desantis won’t jump into the pile of commune think
Bless him for that

nothing makes sense to a dick-licker...
you obviously are way to fucking stupid to understand anything.....
someone in your shoes, needs to find a functioning brain....try walmart
thanx 4 showing the world what a fucking, retarded moron you are
Oh lookee! A Tiny Brained "conservative" speaking of "functional brain"
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

the reason the 'dumpster' is lit---the scum demonRATS putting illegals all over the state----said illegals with no chinese flu jab

Like the former president--barrag-o, they only have themselves and their policies to blame for failure, the scum demonRATS

Being Leftist is to be mentally deranged.

Stage4TrumpDerangementSyndrome.jpg

cortezinsane.jpg

kathy-griffin-trump-beheading-640x480.jpg

CrazySJW_2.jpg

CASE CLOSED

The Mexican border has nothing at all to do with this.
Leave your racism out of it.
Masks work to protect OTHERS, not the wearer.
AND
Masks, along with distancing and other protocols have been shown to reduce the risk.
SO...
How many children are you willing to murder to prove your point?
That’s a cocksucking Catholic mafia c.u.n.t.-puppet in the White House, POS. Those punks do have an agenda in collusion with the CIA.

That’s a cocksucking Catholic mafia c.u.n.t.-puppet in the White House, POS. Those punks do have an agenda in collusion with the CIA.
Yeah, well I guess you won that argument.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He is clearly doing a Trump now, zeroing in 100% on the base to the exclusion of everyone else. The question remains the same: Can the dwindling base with high turnout beat a larger population with questionable turnout? That could be the question across the country in both 2022 and 2024.
I agree. It will come down to which group is the most highly motivated for change of course. All things equal, the schism between the Trump wing and the RINOs would mean high times for the Dems. With an economy that may well be on its knees, inflation above 10% or higher, a population that has been taught to fear and despise each other, the results could be surprising IF we can have another trustworthy election.

The RINOs are going to be shown the door and those who escape that fate will become America First Republicans. Far from the Dems being favored in 2022, I think they could lose the House and Senate.
If electoral protections are not complied with and the belief remains that the elections are illegitimate then America as a unified nation is over. Secessionist movements should begin in earnest. It's a better solution than mass bloodshed and tribal wars.

Hardly.

Everything DeSantis has said about the southern border is true. Illegal aliens are being allowed into the country without being vaccinated and without being tested...
It's worse even than just that. The alphabet agencies that are supposed to be tasked with stopping that flow are being used to transport them to other states who don't share a border with Mexico. We are being invaded with the help of traitors in government and with their full knowledge of the disease's impact. Those here who support the Dems are just as guilty of what is happening to our nation and they disgust me. The only consolation I find is that these fools will also be consumed by their own actions.

I live in Florida and in my opinion DeSantis is a damn good Governor.

I suspect Joe Biden is trying to send every illegal alien he can find with the coronavirus to Florida. DeSantis is right to point out the sheer hypocrisy of Joe Biden‘s open Mexican border leading to the spread of the coronavirus while insisting people wear masks everywhere.

Border Patrol Sending Busloads of Illegal Immigrants to Florida · The Floridian

What a great governor! While he is standing up to President Biden, people in Florida lead the nation in getting sick, clogging the hospital system and dying. More and more children are getting sick and clogging up the hospital system. But, no mask mandates for school kids; who cares if they get sick and die. Ideology comes first in Florida. Bigly!!!

ps - Certainly hope that either Trump or DeSantis run for President in 2024. Giving President Biden another landslide victory will be a great service for the country!!!

Congress may subpoena Daszak to start coughing up info, which automatically implicates Fau Chi and Wuhan funding.
Only if the Dems lose seniority in 2022. Even THEN, we may begin to see them become so totally lawless that they simply refuse to cooperate. When a U.S. president refuses to acknowledge the legal authority of SCOTUS then "rule of law" is a joke with a bad punchline. The thing these fools seem to miss about lawlessness is that once it begins, it begins for EVERYBODY.

Ideology comes first in Florida. Bigly!!!
Don't you have a Trump doll to abuse? The citizens of Florida get to choose who they want to lead them and if DeSantis isn't it, then they can live with the choice for the next guy. Meanwhile, DeSantis hasn't done a DAMNED thing, not ONE, to keep children from using masks if their parents want them to. It's about MANDATES. You people are so damned ready to bend over for authority figures that you've come to believe adults can't function without someone else telling them what they should do.

Forum List

Back