Cholesteral drug reduces Covid

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

A drug that treats cholesterol reduces Covid infection by 70% in lab studies, according to a team of researchers in the UK.

The researchers published their findings in the Frontiers in Pharmacology journal on Friday.

Fenofibrate and fenofibric acid significantly reduced Covid infection in human cells so expect this affordable medication to be blacklisted soon.

“Our data indicates that fenofibrate may have the potential to reduce the severity of COVID-19 symptoms and also virus spread,” Dr. Elisa Vicenzi of the San Raffaele Scientific Institute in Milan and co-author, said in the release. “Given that fenofibrate is an oral drug which is very cheap and available worldwide, together with its extensive history of clinical use and its good safety profile, our data has global implications.”

Yup. It will be pushed under the rug because they insist on everone getting jabbed with their poison.

Meanwhile.....

In his brief presentation at Wednesday’s online “Stop the Shot” conference, former Pfizer vice president Dr. Michael Yeadon highlighted three reasons why women of childbearing years and younger should entirely reject experimental COVID-19 gene-therapy vaccines.

“You’re being lied to, I’m being lied to,” said the professional research scientist. “The authorities are not giving us full information about the risks of these products.”

Yeadon, who has degrees in biochemistry and toxicology and a Ph.D in respiratory pharmacology, worked for 32 years in the pharmaceutical industry and retired in 2011 from the most senior position in his field as vice president and chief scientist for allergy and respiratory at Pfizer. From there, he founded his own biotech company, Ziarco, which was sold to the world’s largest drug company, Novartis, in 2017.

Read the rest of it. Scarey stuff.

A drug that treats cholesterol reduces Covid infection by 70% in lab studies, according to a team of researchers in the UK.

The researchers published their findings in the Frontiers in Pharmacology journal on Friday.

Fenofibrate and fenofibric acid significantly reduced Covid infection in human cells so expect this affordable medication to be blacklisted soon.

“Our data indicates that fenofibrate may have the potential to reduce the severity of COVID-19 symptoms and also virus spread,” Dr. Elisa Vicenzi of the San Raffaele Scientific Institute in Milan and co-author, said in the release. “Given that fenofibrate is an oral drug which is very cheap and available worldwide, together with its extensive history of clinical use and its good safety profile, our data has global implications.”

Yup. It will be pushed under the rug because they insist on everone getting jabbed with their poison.

It's criminal that these early treatments are being ignored while the CDC director admits the vaccines do not prevent transmission and we're all being pressed into taking them

The money grubbing Pharmaceuticals will never let a cheap treatment be used. We saw that with hydroxychloroquine. And we saw how low they will go when they became the biggest opioid pushers in the world. Big Pharma owns our government and Biden is proving it. They're evil.

I don't know how many years it will take me to wrap my head around the fact that liberals are the biggest corporatists shills demanding that we violate are "bodily autonomy" by injecting untested chemicals in us to satisfy their moral panic

Years. I can tell you that.

Keeping the American people paralyzed in fear is the Biden strategy.

And it just isn't over the corona virus.

Fear about climate change, fear that some people are "too rich", and fear of the Triple K and being lynched are being promoted every chance he left can.

But the truth is hard for libs- white supremacists are almost totally extinct. Their membership in 2021 is less than the Youngstown Men's Gardening Club. But the fear this handful of misfits and law enforcement agents working undercover causes is well worth it.

Dipshit #6: Cynicism goes with your amount of education.

OP is on track. Badger’s doc exclaims that badger’s triglyceride profile is better than theirs is. The statins, such as badger’s rosuvastatin, also work against the communist virus:

(2011) Fenofibrate / Simvastatin / Triglycerides

It's criminal that these early treatments are being ignored while the CDC director admits the vaccines do not prevent transmission and we're all being pressed into taking them
So, the former president's vaccines are a bust then...

I don't know how many years it will take me to wrap my head around the fact that liberals are the biggest corporatists shills demanding that we violate are "bodily autonomy" by injecting untested chemicals in us to satisfy their moral panic

Years. I can tell you that.
You mean the former president's vaccines...

Right in front of the American automaton the commie virus has come to roost, linking climate to Wuhan @ 30 deg. 35’ N latitude and Atlanta @ 30 deg. 44’ N latitude. Duh

They aren't "his" vaccines. He wisely greased the skids that enabled their production in less than a year.
That's not what he says about them.

"Joe Biden kept talking about how good of a job he's doing on the distribution of the Vaccine that was developed by Operation Warp Speed or, quite simply, the Trump Administration," the 45th president said in a statement released via his Save America PAC on Sunday. "He's not doing well at all. He's way behind schedule, and people are refusing to take the Vaccine because they don't trust his Administration, they don't trust the Election results, and they certainly don't trust the Fake News, which is refusing to tell the Truth."

Last edited:
Yes, the untested and dangerous (according to conservatives) former president's vaccines. Vaccines that he personally made from scratch on a golf course.
It’s a tough one. CDS sufferers may have trouble figuring this fact out: viral loads are the same in both unvaxxed and vaxxed noses and throats, prompting continued mask wearing.

Forum List

Back