DeSantis Strikes Again

Please!
Take responsibility for your own ignorance and stupidity.
Don't want the vaccine because you think it "owns the libs?"
Don't blame anyone but yourself for that bit of stupidity
BUT
There is one good thing...Less of you.

View attachment 522906
i do....thats why you dumb fucks are scared....Don't blame anyone but yourself for that bit of stupidity

You probably will argue that Governor Cuomo is an outstanding example of a great Governor and he did the right thing by sending old people with the COVID-19 virus back to nursing homes to die.

Governor DeSantis looked out for the older nursing home patients. Our schools were open last year and most of our businesses open.

You may argue that right now Florida has a severe outbreak of the Delta version of the coronavirus but that is likely due to Biden shipping illegal aliens with the virus to Florida.

Vaccination rates in Central American countries where most migrants come from are significantly lower than those in the U.S., prompting fears that an influx of unvaccinated people at the southern border could exacerbate the spread of the highly transmissible delta variant now responsible for about 83% of active cases in the U.S.
Why don't you make your own arguments supporting Ron DuhKillerAss rather than attacking arguments I've never made.

Gov DuhDumbass is threatening to close schools if the people with the most knowledge of conditions in the schools decide masks are needed.

Defend that.

i do....thats why you dumb fucks are scared....Don't blame anyone but yourself for that bit of stupidity
In context that response makes no sense.
Out of context that response makes even less sense.
But, your admitting to being stupid was unnecessary.

Why don't you make your own arguments supporting Ron DuhKillerAss rather than attacking arguments I've never made.

Gov DuhDumbass is threatening to close schools if the people with the most knowledge of conditions in the schools decide masks are needed.

Defend that.
DeSsantis had open schools in Florida last year while many school systems in other states didn’t. It worked fine

Masks may or may not work. I personally believe they are basically useless especially since people don’t use them properly. DeSantis is opposed to school mandates that require students wear masks and says that parents can decide if they want their children to wear masks or not. This issue will probably be decided in court.

Now are you in favor of the Mexican border being open and illegal immigrants many with COVID-19 and its many variations being shipped all over our nation?

DeSsantis had open schools in Florida last year while many school systems in other states didn’t. It worked fine

Masks may or may not work. I personally believe they are basically useless especially since people don’t use them properly. DeSantis is opposed to school mandates that require students wear masks and says that parents can decide if they want their children to wear masks or not. This issue will probably be decided in court.

Now are you in favor of the Mexican border being open and illegal immigrants many with COVID-19 and its many variations being shipped all over our nation?

I totally agree with everything you said. But as we all know, there is no sense of trying to make these leftist loons smarter than they look. And just remember, the left think we are stupid people with ideas. We already know, the left are people with stupid ideas. It never fails especially when I read some of the far-fetched comments they try to make, thinking they can easily win any battles.
DeSantis is no Andrew Cuomo. And Andrew Cuomo is no God. )Although, he was portrayed by the media throughout the 2020 lockdowns. He was their only "media darling".

That's your defense? 'It worked fine'? Did the state of Florida refuse to believe there was an active pandemic killing people last year? Hmm. Perhaps that contributed to the record breaking 22,783 new Covid cases on Friday and almost 40,000 deaths in that state. For fucks sake, that's the most piss poor defense I've ever seen. :auiqs.jpg:
Masks may or may not work. I personally believe they are basically useless especially since people don’t use them properly.
I personally believe you're totally incorrect.

I totally agree with everything you said. But as we all know, there is no sense of trying to make these leftist loons smarter than they look. And just remember, the left think we are stupid people with ideas. We already know, the left are people with stupid ideas. It never fails especially when I read some of the far-fetched comments they try to make, thinking they can easily win any battles.
DeSantis is no Andrew Cuomo. And Andrew Cuomo is no God. )Although, he was portrayed by the media throughout the 2020 lockdowns. He was their only "media darling".
The liberal media will target DeSantis and throw everything they have at him to bring him down. Of course that will backfire and only make DeSantis more popular.

In context that response makes no sense.
Out of context that response makes even less sense.
But, your admitting to being stupid was unnecessary.
nothing makes sense to a dick-licker...
you obviously are way to fucking stupid to understand anything.....
someone in your shoes, needs to find a functioning brain....try walmart
thanx 4 showing the world what a fucking, retarded moron you are

That's your defense? 'It worked fine'? Did the state of Florida refuse to believe there was an active pandemic killing people last year? Hmm. Perhaps that contributed to the record breaking 22,783 new Covid cases on Friday and almost 40,000 deaths in that state. For fucks sake, that's the most piss poor defense I've ever seen. :auiqs.jpg:

I personally believe you're totally incorrect.
polly want a cracker? you should stop spewing scum demonRAT lies

Governor Covid is pretty fucked up

Yeah, New York should indict him for killing all of the old folks. But they will go after his sexual assault acts instead.

Hardly.

Everything DeSantis has said about the southern border is true. Illegal aliens are being allowed into the country without being vaccinated and without being tested...
You missed the graphic two posts up. Now don't you wish you had seen that while you could still delete this clear demonstration of your ignorance?

Forum List

Back