DeSantis or Trump as 2024 Repub candidate?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

I think either one would make a great Repub presidential candidate and practically guarantee President Biden's reelection.

DeSantis has gone over the cliff of "wokeness" and censorship of what school students are taught, making him so out of touch with the vast majority of Americans. Trump, as we know so well, is most likely a serial criminal on the verge of indictments by multiple entities.

So, bring it on Repubs. Election day 2024 is gonna be a real hoot for Democrats! Bigly!!!

I think either one would make a great Repub presidential candidate and practically guarantee President Biden's reelection.
DeSantis has gone over the cliff of "wokeness" and censorship of what school students are taught, making him so out of touch with the vast majority of Americans. Trump, as we know so well, is most likely a serial criminal on the verge of indictments by multiple entities.
So, bring it on Repubs. Election day 2024 is gonna be a real hoot for Democrats! Bigly!!!
So maybe you democrats don't understand math? I know the kids in Baltimore don't. So lets start with a map showing blue vs red areas:

iu

If you live in a blue area you think democrats are unbeatable. If you live in a red area you think republicans are unbeatable.

The truth is that there are about 30% of Rs and Ds on the outside, and 40% of indys in the middle that decide elections.
In 2022 the Republicans won the House back.
In 2024 the Republicans will probably win the Senate back.
You can delude yourself in thinking Biden is a shoo-in in 2024, but with 75% "wrog track" number, I like the Republican's chances.

HA!

You posted MSDNC as a source.

You amuse me.

Forum List

Back