You won’t believe who has a higher favorability rating: Ocasio-Cortez or Marjorie Taylor Greene. The answer may shock you

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
You may think that Ocasio-Cortez is the most hated politician in America, but you would be wrong. According to the most recent poll on the question, she has a higher favorability rating than Marjorie Taylor Greene, who is known for her controversial and extreme views.

Favorability (Yougov poll:)

Ocasio-Cortez: 37%
Marjorie: 29%

Name recognition not to blame as Marjorie doesn't have a lower unfavorable rating. Pages 28-30 (March 4-7, 2023)

You may think that Ocasio-Cortez is the most hated politician in America, but you would be wrong. According to the most recent poll on the question, she has a higher favorability rating than Marjorie Taylor Greene, who is known for her controversial and extreme views.

Name recognition not to blame as Marjorie doesn't have a lower unfavorable rating. Pages 28-30 (March 4-7, 2023)
MTG Sucks, figuratively speaking, as politicians go. I suspect she sucks, literally and is probably pretty good at it.

Nice report, thanx! Yeah, I'm no fan of the commie AOC, but I recognize charisma when I see it. I suppose she'll be president one day. I'd a lot rather see MTG there --- she also has charisma. All these women with political charisma! That's a new phenomenon.

Nice report, thanx! Yeah, I'm no fan of the commie AOC, but I recognize charisma when I see it. I suppose she'll be president one day. I'd a lot rather see MTG there --- she also has charisma. All these women with political charisma! That's a new phenomenon.
aoc reminds me of a hemmorhoid I had one day....at least that thing didnt talk but like aoc a lot of shit came out of it

at leat 3 times what I thought it would be

How can any polling be considered "legitimate" when "controlled" voting has become fully corrupted since 2020?

I Dont believe any of this sort of BS. But i dont doubt these results. AOC has a good Latina bouncing butt.
To be fair, if none of them start talking, AOC has my vote as well.

From an obvious bullshit "source" no one has ever heard of.

More lies.

But keep trying.

That's a pretty low bar. But I guess if it's all you got ...

Forum List

Back