The DNC will pick a younger candidate to run against Trump

Because the only way our Republic survives the communist onslaught
Why didn't you lead with the fact that you're stupid and crazy? We would have known not to waste any further time on you.

Words mean things, you know. While you cultists think "communist" means "anything I don't like", that's not actually what the word means.

Being that I'm not retarded or brainwashed, of course I believe it.

So why the stupid question? Oh, I see. Your masters told you that Biden wouldn't be the nominee, and cultists get very upset when anyone contradicts their masters.
You think Biden is capable of leading America for up to 5 years from now?

You think Biden is capable of leading America for up to 5 years from now?
While Trump is obviously senile, Biden is sharp.

I've never encountered someone who says Biden is senile who wasn't senile or badly mentally addled themselves. Healthy brains just don't fall for that kind of dumb propaganda.

Words mean things, you know. While you cultists think "communist" means "anything I don't like", that's not actually what the word means.

Well what precisely do you call it when they say that you veel own nussing uhnt you veel be happy?

Because, you know, zey haz said zat zey haz eenfeeltrated zee cabeenets uhnt vutnawt alredzy.

Hm? Tell us all about it.

OPINION:

The indictments against Trump are only strengthening his candidacy, while Biden's popularity continues to shrink. The DNC knows that Biden will not be reelected. The question is when and with whom to replace him. I believe that a younger candidate is their only hope of preventing a Trump victory.

RATIONALE:

The electorate may be distinguished between older, middle-age and younger voters. As the Covid scare fades away, older voters will return to their conservative voting patterns. Middle-age voters are seeing their liberal social values being turned on their heads. Only younger voters, with little or no real life experience, are still susceptible to propagandistic messaging, so they will be the primary target in the upcoming election.

CONCLUSION:

The DNC will select a younger candidate for its 2024 Presidential Nominee. In order to avoid an embarrassing primary campaign against Biden, the new candidate will be announced shortly before or during next year's party convention. Gavin Newsom is a likely pick, but his California credentials might hold him back this time around. But in 2028, it could be Newsome vs. DeSantis.
Newsomes California bullshit will not fly over 30 plus states

OPINION:

The indictments against Trump are only strengthening his candidacy, while Biden's popularity continues to shrink. The DNC knows that Biden will not be reelected. The question is when and with whom to replace him. I believe that a younger candidate is their only hope of preventing a Trump victory.

RATIONALE:

The electorate may be distinguished between older, middle-age and younger voters. As the Covid scare fades away, older voters will return to their conservative voting patterns. Middle-age voters are seeing their liberal social values being turned on their heads. Only younger voters, with little or no real life experience, are still susceptible to propagandistic messaging, so they will be the primary target in the upcoming election.

CONCLUSION:

The DNC will select a younger candidate for its 2024 Presidential Nominee. In order to avoid an embarrassing primary campaign against Biden, the new candidate will be announced shortly before or during next year's party convention. Gavin Newsom is a likely pick, but his California credentials might hold him back this time around. But in 2028, it could be Newsome vs. DeSantis.
You're assuming Trump will be found not guilty in all four trials.

Forum List

Back