The DNC will pick a younger candidate to run against Trump

Take your pick for your next president, Commie faggot traitor:

Ron_Trump_1690803400291_1690803400526.jpg

If I was you, I'd go with Trump, he's more moderate/liberal, but you do you.

DeSantis is a better candidate on the issues.

But that's just my view.

He faught against the tyrannies of operation foreknowledge, I mean warp speed and won.

Moderates, in my view, because it's blazingly observable, are just about the most consistently dangerous threat to the cause of Individual liberty in America today. Historically speaking, they tend, whether knowingly or unknowingly (but largely the latter I think) to just be okay with all of the bad, anti-liberty legislation being offered up by both theoretical sides of the party-of-one.

There is Individual liberty and prosperity. And there is serfdom.

There is no in-betwen.

Defender or usurper.

Pick one.

Because the only way our Republic survives the communist onslaught that is front and center is if there is a clear line of division drawn and recognized between the two antithetical paths.

Does anyone really believe that the commies are gonna let anyone opt out of their program once they've established it? Pft. Please...

Last edited:
Technically what we're really up against is fascism...

Probably the most relevant three minutes of learning there is out there at the moment.

Short and to the point...

DeSantis is a better candidate on the issues.

But that's just my view.

He faught against the tyrannies of operation foreknowledge, I mean warp speed and won.
A shame he was fool enough to surround himself with all the big money consutrants and donors, and subsequently stopped being who he is, in order to project an image.

A shame he was fool enough to surround himself with all the big money consutrants and donors, and subsequently stopped being who he is, in order to project an image.

There's just no real grassroots in America anymore anyway. Not really. The doner class has pretty much taken control.

I miss those days.

The more the hurt in the butt they are, the more sore-loser BDS threads that Trump cult losers make. So it's good to see them. It demonstrates that good things are happening in the USA.
Is that you or your hemorrhoids talking?

OPINION:

The indictments against Trump are only strengthening his candidacy, while Biden's popularity continues to shrink. The DNC knows that Biden will not be reelected. The question is when and with whom to replace him. I believe that a younger candidate is their only hope of preventing a Trump victory.

RATIONALE:

The electorate may be distinguished between older, middle-age and younger voters. As the Covid scare fades away, older voters will return to their conservative voting patterns. Middle-age voters are seeing their liberal social values being turned on their heads. Only younger voters, with little or no real life experience, are still susceptible to propagandistic messaging, so they will be the primary target in the upcoming election.

CONCLUSION:

The DNC will select a younger candidate for its 2024 Presidential Nominee. In order to avoid an embarrassing primary campaign against Biden, the new candidate will be announced shortly before or during next year's party convention. Gavin Newsom is a likely pick, but his California credentials might hold him back this time around. But in 2028, it could be Newsome vs. DeSantis.
Biden wasn't elected the first time.

Remember back when most of the righties here said that Biden wasn't really going to run in 2020? They were certain that Hillary Clinton was going to swoop in at the last moment. Because DNCsomethingsomethingsomething.

Not the brightest bunch, the righties here. They always fall for the dumbest propaganda, over and over, yet they never figure out they're being played by their masters.
OK Genius, do YOU think Biden will be renominated? THAT IS A YES/NO QUESTION. Are you honest enough to answer it?

OPINION:

The indictments against Trump are only strengthening his candidacy, while Biden's popularity continues to shrink. The DNC knows that Biden will not be reelected. The question is when and with whom to replace him. I believe that a younger candidate is their only hope of preventing a Trump victory.

RATIONALE:

The electorate may be distinguished between older, middle-age and younger voters. As the Covid scare fades away, older voters will return to their conservative voting patterns. Middle-age voters are seeing their liberal social values being turned on their heads. Only younger voters, with little or no real life experience, are still susceptible to propagandistic messaging, so they will be the primary target in the upcoming election.

CONCLUSION:

The DNC will select a younger candidate for its 2024 Presidential Nominee. In order to avoid an embarrassing primary campaign against Biden, the new candidate will be announced shortly before or during next year's party convention. Gavin Newsom is a likely pick, but his California credentials might hold him back this time around. But in 2028, it could be Newsome vs. DeSantis.
The question is how they can bypass Kamala.

OPINION:

RATIONALE:

CONCLUSION:

Sigh...

Between Nov 2020 and Nov 2024 16M voters under 25 will enter the body politic.
MEANWHILE
Nov 2020 and Nov 2024 some 10M voters over 65 will die.

Those are the numbers

Unemployment at record lows.
Stock Market at record highs
Inflation under control...

Unles Joe wants to step down he's a lock in 24.

This is a comical example of how pathetically weak Dem voters are. Dem voters should demand more candidates. Dem voters are TOLD WHAT TO DO, THINK, SUPPORT, BELIEVE and simply say YES MASTER for a GOVERNMENT CHECK.

Any rational person can see Traitor Joe is WAY TOO OLD for starters

To run Traitor Joe and tell the rest of the party to STFU is what the Democrat Party is = ANTI democrat = no freedom of thought allowed
Did the GOP demand more candidates in 2020?
No?

Hypocrite much?

Take your pick for your next president, Commie faggot traitor:

Ron_Trump_1690803400291_1690803400526.jpg

If I was you, I'd go with Trump, he's more moderate/liberal, but you do you.
Sorry, no traitors for me.
This is the American that will be president on inauguration day 2025
giphy.gif

The question is how they can bypass Kamala.
I don't think Kamala figures into the equation. She is a terrible candidate and will be too tied to Biden, especially if she pardons him. My best guess is a Newsom/Obama ticket, or possibly the reverse.

Sigh...

Between Nov 2020 and Nov 2024 16M voters under 25 will enter the body politic.
MEANWHILE
Nov 2020 and Nov 2024 some 10M voters over 65 will die.

Those are the numbers

Unemployment at record lows.
Stock Market at record highs
Inflation under control...

Unles Joe wants to step down he's a lock in 24.
So you're rolling with the indoctrinated young'un theory, aye?

Well, if they happen to listen to anyone older than them, they'll realize how bad they're getting screwed over because of Democrat policies.

Many are just starting out and realizing first hand how bad it sucks.

Forum List

Back