The DNC will pick a younger candidate to run against Trump

OK Genius, do YOU think Biden will be renominated? THAT IS A YES/NO QUESTION. Are you honest enough to answer it?
Biden will be unanimously nominated.
trump will be nominated
Bidel will beat trump by 12M votes while carrying all of the state he carried in 2020 plus NC and Virginia.

Put it in the bank.

Sigh...

Between Nov 2020 and Nov 2024 16M voters under 25 will enter the body politic.
MEANWHILE
Nov 2020 and Nov 2024 some 10M voters over 65 will die.
Why the sigh? Is honest discussion just too much for you?

trump will be nominated
Bidel will beat trump by 12M votes while carrying all of the state he carried in 2020 plus NC and Virginia.

Put it in the bank.
That question was posed to mamooth. Are you his alter ego? If so, my condolences.

P.S. "Put it in the bank." is a juvenile response, Are you going to be a new voter?

So you're rolling with the indoctrinated young'un theory, aye?

Well, if they happen to listen to anyone older than them, they'll realize how bad they're getting screwed over because of Democrat policies.

Many are just starting out and realizing first hand how bad it sucks.
They have Queer friends
They have many friends that are not White MAGATS.

Between trump's criminality, Ronda's hate mongering, and the unelectability of the rest of the field they're disgusted with the GOP.

But you go on ignoring that camel's nose.

They have Queer friends
They have many friends that are not White MAGATS.

Between trump's criminality, Ronda's hate mongering, and the unelectability of the rest of the field they're disgusted with the GOP.

But you go on ignoring that camel's nose.
People vote their wallets more than anything else.

Why the sigh? Is honest discussion just too much for you?
Because this is the 90 bazillionth time this bit of wishful thinking has been proposed by one of you.

Why not just look for the existing threads rather than start the 80 bazillionth and 1?

trump will be nominated

Put it in the bank.
Biden living another 4 years? :omg:

Unless they're in professional sports at the highest level there are very few 21 year olds with fat wallets.
jack-nicholson-yes.gif

Because this is the 90 bazillionth time this bit of wishful thinking has been proposed by one of you.

Why not just look for the existing threads rather than start the 80 bazillionth and 1?
Why do you keep reading them? Are you afraid you'll miss something?

I don't see Biden making it to the end of his term, even. Maybe he will, but he's worse off than Reagan was towards the end of his 2nd term.

You honestly think Joe Briben is going to just step down and hand the throne over to someone else?
The string pullers, the ones that arranged his election in the first place, will tell him to step down.

You honestly think Joe Briben is going to just step down and hand the throne over to someone else?
Agreed. You honestly think Trump is going to just step down and hand the throne over to someone else? Not a chance, he has to prove he is a winner, reality be damned.

OK Genius, do YOU think Biden will be renominated? THAT IS A YES/NO QUESTION. Are you honest enough to answer it?
Being that I'm not retarded or brainwashed, of course I believe it.

So why the stupid question? Oh, I see. Your masters told you that Biden wouldn't be the nominee, and cultists get very upset when anyone contradicts their masters.

Forum List

Back