Breaking: DeSantis Floats Having Biden Struck Off the Ballot in Florida

It's not an attempt to subvert democracy. It's a political statement. This is in response to other states trying to do this to Trump.

Damn straight it is. If we don't fight fire with fire, we are done. Just like Republicans had to kick Democrat's racist slave owning asses in the Civil War

I'm pretty sure it is tongue-in-cheek

My God I hope you're wrong. I think you're a great person, but if we leave it up to you waffling without the will to fight back, we are lost. Democrats, Russians, Chinese, they respond to nothing but strength

Good for DeSantis. He needs to have the State Legislators pass a decree whereas Biden has not performed his sworn oath to protect this country from the border invasion and direct the SOS to delete him from the ballot.

And Texas.....and every other republican state......

Pain is a great teacher...and democrats are really fucking stupid, so they require a great deal of pain....and still learn nothing....

who decides the requisite number of legal signatures?

Is that in the Constitution somewhere?
So long as U.S. Constitutional requirements are met, each state can set its own election criteria. That is done via a vote by the legislature and signature by the governor.

Why? It's no more than Maine or Colorado's stunts. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

MinTrut knows that, it's why she's against it. Destroy Trump at any cost, including our country. They hate him, it's a psychological delusion, they have left sanity far behind

True, but Biden losing Florida in the primaries would be a big deal
Like Anomalism said, it is just a political statement.

I think the Supreme Court will put an end to all this silly ass TDS crap by the Democrats.

If not then our country is more screwed than any of us could ever imagine.

Like Anomalism said, it is just a political statement.

I think the Supreme Court will put an end to all this silly ass TDS crap by the Democrats.

If not then our country is more screwed than any of us could ever imagine.

A big political statement, but I agree with that mostly and everything else you said completely

My God I hope you're wrong. I think you're a great person, but if we leave it up to you waffling without the will to fight back, we are lost. Democrats, Russians, Chinese, they respond to nothing but strength
Stating what are most likely facts is somehow refusing to fight back? Wow you read a lot of judgment into something that was said and also not said.

If I have to take the side that is wrong on the facts and reasoning in order to be approved in your eyes, I'll just have to be disapproved. EVERYBODY, including Biden, who qualifies for being on the ballot should be on the ballot. End of story.

Nobody should be judged guilty of anything just because somebody wants him/her to be guilty. End of story.

Doing what is unconstitutional, unethical, destructive, wrong because that's what the other side does is not fighting back. It is copy cat evil. It will only make things worse and or bring everything down. End of story.

Last edited:
Stating what are most likely facts is somehow refusing to fight back? Wow you read a lot of judgment into something that was said and also not said.

Not going to kick Biden off ballots is failing to fight back. The SCOTUS needs to end this, but not fighting back until then? How'd that work for Russians in the 19 teens? The Germans in the 20s and 30s? When has not fighting back in kind ever led to a positive result? Castro? Don't think so ....

Not going to kick Biden off ballots is failing to fight back. The SCOTUS needs to end this, but not fighting back until then? How'd that work for Russians in the 19 teens? The Germans in the 20s and 30s? When has not fighting back in kind ever led to a positive result? Castro? Don't think so ....
Your analogies are pathetically irrelevant to this particular issue. Whatever you or I hold as opinion about Biden and/or his incompetency and/or sins should never be sufficient to deny him his Constitutional rights. Or anybody else's Constitutional rights however much the opposition violates that principle.

Your analogies are pathetically irrelevant to this particular issue. Whatever you or I hold as opinion about Biden and/or his incompetency and/or sins should never be sufficient to deny him his Constitutional rights. Or anybody else's Constitutional rights however much the opposition violates that principle.

Got it, you want to lose our freedom peacefully. I don't agree. What you want to do is not living. Fighting for our freedom didn't end when we got it, it started.

What does "all enemies foreign and domestic" mean to you? Is it just a meaningless line that sounds good in the oath of office?

Good for DeSantis. He needs to have the State Legislators pass a decree whereas Biden has not performed his sworn oath to protect this country from the border invasion and direct the SOS to delete him from the ballot.

If Dems want to fight this war let's go!!! Dems BANNED from every red state ballot due to border Treason!! Something we can prove and back up with 200,000 dead Americans.

Got it, you want to lose our freedom peacefully. I don't agree. What you want to do is not living. Fighting for our freedom didn't end when we got it, it started.

What does "all enemies foreign and domestic" mean to you? Is it just a meaningless line that sounds good in the oath of office?
You are pathetically wrong about me and what I want to do, what I have said, what I intend. But do have a pleasant day.

In any event, DeSantis isn't going to go the same route that the democrats are. I think he's right, the SCOTUS will shit-can this nonsense and will basically say you can't use the 14th Amendment to circumvent the voters' choice without a conviction of insurrection or rebellion. Personally, I've never been a fan of tit-for-tat, we can be just as dishonest and unscrupulous as they are. If enough Americans do not see the utter hypocrisy of the Left and vote against them, well then I guess we'll get the gov't we deserve. Sorry Kaz, victory at any cost doesn't work for me.

However, the Florida GOP governor said the act by Bellows was not an appropriate interpretation of the 14th Amendment and would ultimately be reversed by the Supreme Court.

“Well, obviously, to have one executive branch official unilaterally striking someone off the ballot is not an appropriate interpretation of the 14th Amendment,” he said. “We could have — in Florida, what, are we going to have Biden struck off the ballot because he’s allowed an invasion of 8 million people, including enemy nations have sent people in? This could just be — end up being a tit-for-tat. So I think it’ll get reversed by the U.S. Supreme Court. I think it’s more of a stunt that you have a very liberal person in that position who’s just trying to play for cheap clicks.”

“But, ultimately, I don’t think it’s grounded in a proper interpretation of the Constitution,” DeSantis added.

Forum List

Back