Breaking: DeSantis Floats Having Biden Struck Off the Ballot in Florida

It's the Democrats in the Senate that won't vote to convict Biden. And the impeachment inquiry that just started will surely find a reason to impeach Biden.
Well so far they haven’t found shit

Good for DeSantis. He needs to have the State Legislators pass a decree whereas Biden has not performed his sworn oath to protect this country from the border invasion and direct the SOS to delete him from the ballot.

^^ listless vessel

Trump gets into trouble and everyone must pay because inconsolable juvenile adults can't come to reason with reality. Is you all high on dope?

The Fucking Dems are using a baseball bat on the Republic. And people are wanting to play nice in return.

Only way to deal with Tyrants is to fight back. Give them return fire. We should throw Biden Off every ballot in Reds states to send a message that we are tired of your BS.

jiFfM.jpg

This guy claims to be a lawyer.

Yes, really.
And your ignorance is now highlighted.

The House impeaches. No Dims required when there is a Republican majority.

The Senate decides the case. They need a 2/3 majority to convict. Therefore, in a roughly evenly divided Senate, Dims would be required to convict.

Assholes like you can’t even handle simple math. Yes. Really.

And your ignorance is now highlighted.

The House impeaches. No Dims required when there is a Republican majority.

The Senate decides the case. They need a 2/3 majority to convict. Therefore, in a roughly evenly divided Senate, Dims would be required to convict.

Assholes like you can’t even handle simple math. Yes. Really.

You are telling me…exactly what I said.

Who keeps dropping you on your head?

Every Republican Sec. of State needs to declare that Biden is not allowed on primary ballots because he engaged in insurrection. Democrats across the country will get whiplash from doing a 180 on their position that you don't have to be convicted of insurrection for the 14th Amendment to apply.

No moron. You were claiming I had said or suggested something I had never said or suggested.

Your retardation is tragic. But kind of funny. Pardon me while I join with others in laughing at you. You cockbite idiot.

:rofl: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh::lol::laughing0301::rofl::abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:

I’ve said Democrats are not needed to impeach Joe.

You’ve said that Democrats are not needed to impeach Joe.

Beyond that nobody knows what the fuck you are talking about dummy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back