Breaking: DeSantis Floats Having Biden Struck Off the Ballot in Florida

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Good for DeSantis. He needs to have the State Legislators pass a decree whereas Biden has not performed his sworn oath to protect this country from the border invasion and direct the SOS to delete him from the ballot.

Good for DeSantis. He needs to have the State Legislators pass a decree whereas Biden has not performed his sworn oath to protect this country from the border invasion and direct the SOS to delete him from the ballot.

I'm pretty sure it is tongue-in-cheek. But bottom line, NOBODY without concrete--meaning without controversy--evidence of disqualifying factor or factors should EVER be removed from a ballot in the United States. The entire foundation of our government is based on a government of, by, and for the people. There can be laws for qualifications, but unless the candidate does not qualify under the law, the candidate should be on the ballot and the people should vote in a SECURE and HONEST ELECTION for the candidate of their choice.

If the Democrats (or Republicans et al for that matter) are happy with a deep state government that has allegiance to nobody, they have every right to be able to vote for the likes of Joe Biden in their primary elections and again for him if he is the winning nominee in the general election.

Incredibly stupid/thuggish stunt.

He should have at least had some other Floridoosh float this & not done it personally.

SCOTUS needs to straighten this out, not Little Capones like DeSanctimonious.

It has to be based on something. Good luck! :auiqs.jpg:

I see this back and forth ballot name removal war as a minus minus. The only good outcome, would be to knock it off, before it becomes even dumber than it already is.

Good luck to him

I'm pretty sure it is tongue-in-cheek. But bottom line, NOBODY without concrete--meaning without controversy--evidence of disqualifying factor or factors should EVER be removed from a ballot in the United States.

So, I should be able to get my name on the ballot in all 50 states then, right?

Yeah, that's gonna fly, lol.

I'm for it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Allowing illegal persons to enter the country and cause chaos and hundreds of thousands deaths is insurrection. Giving Iran billions of dollars so Iran controlled terrorists can attack U.S. soldiers and kill them is insurrection. Then, there's the Ukraine bribery scandal and with China that compromises Biden and puts the U.S. sovereignty in jeopardy. Lots of other issues as well.

If you are eligible to be Preside and can get the requisite number of legal signatures in each state, then yes you should be able to get your name on the ballot.

who decides the requisite number of legal signatures?

Is that in the Constitution somewhere?

Forum List

Back