DeSantis Allegedly Has Privately Indicated That He's Running For President In 2024

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I say allegedly because as far as I know he hasn't officially made a statement himself yet, but I sure hope that it's true as I would vote for him over Trump.

71tLsUlZwtS (2).jpg

Hellbilly What's wrong with DeSantis? Surely you have to at least agree with me on the fact that he's better than Trump.

Doesn’t matter. I heard him say it. Why would anyone support a liar? :dunno:

Can you please support a link because even I know that white men took away this land from the Native Americans. Unfortunately that's just history that I can't do anything about though.

A mean a video about DeSantis saying this himself not just it being discussed. I want to know what really happened and the context of what you said he said or to see if you're just simply mistaken.

A mean a video about DeSantis saying this himself not just it being discussed. I want to know what really happened and the context of what you said he said or to see if you're just simply mistaken.
You didn’t hear him say it? I did.

Yeah, I honestly don't know why he said that. I know the story of Pocahontas and have seen the movie since I was little.

Forum List

Back