Vivek Ramaswamy Is Officially Out Of The Running For VP, but Trump Still Considering Working With Him

He was never going to be the VP.

Trump will not make anyone smarter than himself VP, so the list is pretty damn short.

Viveks weakness, for what it is worth, in a General Election is that he delves into conspiracies. He would be an easy target for media to paint Trump as choosing such a free speaking, "crazy guy".

Hence, he needs to choose a seasoned politician who is stable and careful with their words. Trump is the guy who speaks from the cuff more often than he should, someone like Scott for instance would be cautious with his language. He is less of a target and media would look hypocritical for attacking him.

Viveks weakness, for what it is worth, in a General Election is that he delves into conspiracies. He would be an easy target for media to paint Trump as choosing such a free speaking, "crazy guy".

Hence, he needs to choose a seasoned politician who is stable and careful with their words. Trump is the guy who speaks from the cuff more often than he should, someone like Scott for instance would be cautious with his language. He is less of a target and media would look hypocritical for attacking him.

That and the racist base of the GOP would never vote for him

If he wins, Trump will throw him a minor Cabinet position

FORT MADISON, Iowa — Apoorva Ramaswamy had a simple ask for two supporters of her husband’s presidential campaign: “What do people say” about why they’re not supporting Vivek Ramaswamy, and “what answers can I help you provide?”

“Well, the only one I have and I couldn’t even remember who said it to me, but they mentioned his dark skin and they think he’s Muslim,” a supporter named Theresa Fowler told her at a restaurant meet-and-greet Thursday. “I kind of set them straight on that. I don’t know if they believe me or think I was covering for him, I don’t know.”

Biden has trouble speaking.
Fetterman could not even speak when he was running.

Democrats also elected a dead man to the state legislature.

So, running as a democrat you could be unable to speak at all and win.

It's called the democrat voting machine, call it what you will.

Perhaps he could be the Sec of Education - with the charge to dismantle it and return all control to the states.

Trump may not be as smart as Ram but he understands politics much better.

Forum List

Back