DeSantis Allegedly Has Privately Indicated That He's Running For President In 2024

smh, you are pathetic.
27 years in prison, convicted as a teenager.
Awww, can't think of ANYTHING this guy did to offend ANYONE, did he introduce a bill yet?
Unlike the morons, a SEGMENT of society elected, then re elected and support.
A convicted murderer has done more for his district than ANY teabagger.

You didn’t hear him say it? I did.
Not stolen. Conquered. Your people were conquered. Sucks but that was the way of the world then, and if we are being honest not much has changed. You only get to hold onto the land you are strong enough to defend. Native Americans failed that test and so they don't own the land anymore.

Not stolen. Conquered. Your people were conquered. Sucks but that was the way of the world then, and if we are being honest not much has changed. You only get to hold onto the land you are strong enough to defend. Native Americans failed that test and so they don't own the land anymore.
STOLEN FROM A PEOPLE WHO DID NO HARM TO YOU.
#LANDBACK

STOLEN FROM A PEOPLE WHO DID NO HARM TO YOU.
#LANDBACK
They were conquered. That might hurt you feelings (though Im not sure why) but it's the facts. Why would you get the land back? No other conquered people has ever just been given their land back before. What makes you special?

They were conquered. That might hurt you feelings (though Im not sure why) but it's the facts. Why would you get the land back? No other conquered people has ever just been given their land back before. What makes you special?
It would appear you are too stupid to know what land back means.

I just read up on it. Good luck with that. But understand that NA's only have that land because they were allowed to keep it. And if those lands were cut off from US government largess they would quickly run to ruin.

I say allegedly because as far as I know he hasn't officially made a statement himself yet, but I sure hope that it's true as I would vote for him over Trump.

View attachment 764355

More choices is good thing. Only one will win the primary, and that one should easily beat Biden/Harris in the general, assuming no shenanigans like 2020 take place.

I just read up on it. Good luck with that. But understand that NA's only have that land because they were allowed to keep it. And if those lands were cut off from US government largess they would quickly run to ruin.
Reservations are not on United States land.

Forum List

Back