DeSantis Allegedly Has Privately Indicated That He's Running For President In 2024

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I say allegedly because as far as I know he hasn't officially made a statement himself yet, but I sure hope that it's true as I would vote for him over Trump.

71tLsUlZwtS (2).jpg

• Banned
Hellbilly What's wrong with DeSantis? Surely you have to at least agree with me on the fact that he's better than Trump.

• Banned
When I heard him deny the fact that this land was taken away from us Natives, I had no use for him. As far as him vs. Trump, I don’t see much difference.

When did he say that?

• Banned
Doesn’t matter. I heard him say it. Why would anyone support a liar? :dunno:

Can you please support a link because even I know that white men took away this land from the Native Americans. Unfortunately that's just history that I can't do anything about though.

A mean a video about DeSantis saying this himself not just it being discussed. I want to know what really happened and the context of what you said he said or to see if you're just simply mistaken.

A mean a video about DeSantis saying this himself not just it being discussed. I want to know what really happened and the context of what you said he said or to see if you're just simply mistaken.
You didn’t hear him say it? I did.

Yeah, I honestly don't know why he said that. I know the story of Pocahontas and have seen the movie since I was little.

Forum List

Back