Trump has only had one rally since announcing his running. Biden has held several in the last few days alone

The dirty secret is that they are hiding him from the public amid experts’ concerns on progressing dementia symptoms. I thought a real man is supposed to show himself and spread his message of political change?
The dirty little secret is that it doesn't matter. You morons will vote for a completely corrupt idiot, as long as you think they're on your side of the fucking culture war.

Clearly they did. Of course it’s going to be less - democrats aren’t in some pathetic cult.
wrongkiddo.png

The dirty secret is that they are hiding him from the public amid experts’ concerns on progressing dementia symptoms. I thought a real man is supposed to show himself and spread his message of political change?

Biden on the other hand is not afraid, clearly. He’s out to prove he doesn’t have dementia. After all, he has gaffes like any man his age would.

LOL Joe had 400, yes four hundred, people at his "rally" in Nevada last month. 400

Trump will hold his next rally at Green Bay WI on April 2. He has been pretty well tied up in court this month. There will be more people attending that Green Bay rally by far than all of Biden's rally attendance added together and multiplied by some number up to 10 or more.
In the least Trump and his surrogates are disciplined an
prudent.They do not rely on hyper-intensive Mainstream Media
B.S. Just Plain Talk.Sane Talk.American Talk.The kind that a far
majority of American CITIZENS can rely upon.
Based in Reality.Not PROPAGANDA as if packaged in some
Good n Plenty box.

Biden on the other hand is not afraid, clearly. He’s out to prove he doesn’t have dementia. After all, he has gaffes like any man his age would.

Upset you don't have any stories to post about the Trump campaign stiffing cities on their overtime for his campaign stops? He is the nominee. He has plenty of time to campaign after Labor Day. It isn't like nobody has ever heard of him before or can't make up their minds whether they support him or not. It is an election that will be decided on turnout. No more no less.

(1) As an impartial observer, I think that President Biden deserves credit for his vigorous campaigning.

(2) Of course, the question is: will he be able to sustain this level of mental and physical activity until November?

In the least Trump and his surrogates are disciplined an
prudent.They do not rely on hyper-intensive Mainstream Media
B.S. Just Plain Talk.Sane Talk.American Talk.The kind that a far
majority of American CITIZENS can rely upon.
Based in Reality.Not PROPAGANDA as if packaged in some
Good n Plenty box.
Oh! Those were nasty! I knew a girl that liked them, too. Uck!

I don't like licorice. At all.

aui3j8owzrqc1.jpeg

most certainly going downhill here.

Who started this thread that's so easily proven false? :wtf:

Complete lies.

I'm looking forward to being here to share President Trump's rally on April 2, from Green Bay. The left cult hysteria will be deafening by then!

Hope he announces who his VP candidate will be!

Last edited:

Who the hell cares! They are both old white guys and are laughingstocks to the world and both should have been dumped by their respective parties. Our political system is a complete and utter farce.

Forum List

Back