Trump has only had one rally since announcing his running. Biden has held several in the last few days alone

Rally? Is that what liberals are calling it when Biden takes three steps without falling down? FYI, the army of Secret Service agents surrounding Biden are there to catch him, they're not actually 'supporters'.

Next from the hate Trump libtards....

1711495512905.png

The dirty secret is that they are hiding him from the public amid experts’ concerns on progressing dementia symptoms. I thought a real man is supposed to show himself and spread his message of political change?

Biden on the other hand is not afraid, clearly. He’s out to prove he doesn’t have dementia. After all, he has gaffes like any man his age would.

OMG, you people have him tied up in court, lol...............and yet he surges. How you liking your plan now?

I have little doubt, that if his name was BILLIE-E-BALONEY he would have collapsed; because 99% of people in this country, could have never handled what was thrown at him.

For me, I am not here to tell you that Trump is the be all, end all. In fact, I personally think he is kinda less than.

But you are soooooo ridiculous, you put him up against a doddering old man who can't put 2 sentences together, then wonder why he is winning.

How DUMB ARE YOU! Do you think that is a rhetorical question?

If/WHEN you lose, you have done it to yourselves. You can spin all you want, but the fact is..................your guy is waaaaaaay worse than Trump; no matter how hard you try to insist he is not.

Biden is the least popular president in history.

Democrats can't fill a Starbucks with supporters.

Democrats are America's enemy

Democrats = WEF

The dirty secret is that they are hiding him from the public amid experts’ concerns on progressing dementia symptoms. I thought a real man is supposed to show himself and spread his message of political change?

Biden on the other hand is not afraid, clearly. He’s out to prove he doesn’t have dementia. After all, he has gaffes like any man his age would.

All 14 people who attended Biden’s rally’s say they enjoyed the free popcorn.

I heard Hunter is coming up short on dough and his boyfriend is getting tired of bailing him out, so Joe is giving him a job, painting the social distancing circles for his next rally. Joe told him it will probably only take him 20 minutes to make the twelve circles. (That includes 4 extras just in case there are a few walk ups) Viva Trumpie

Wrong.

As always, the cult lies.

Haha whatcha mean?? He’s set the record with the longest running Rally in political history. And Better yet, he’s got his bitch Letticia James hosting the whole thing for him at the governments expense.
Someday a childrens book will be written about the whole thing “what A Tangled Web You Weave “

Trump's too busy making $4 Billion and shitting on affirmative action apes in courtrooms. :laughing0301:

Besides, 1 Trump rally = 20-30,000 people, the stuttering fuck is lucky to draw 23 people which is mostly handlers, diaper changers and a few homeless people after the free sandwiches.

trump rally.jpg

Did they let Joe speak? Take questions?

So…why doesn’t Biden accept trumps offer to do a debate?

Last edited:

Did you see yesterday's press conference? Talk about batshit crazy.

Forum List

Back