Depopulation agenda of NWO and Bill Gates. Only vaccine matters.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Do you see how NWO depopulation Agenda is tenaciously pushing.No argument against Covid-19 hoax is accepted, all NWO servants like Merkel, Putin, Macron, Conte, Erdogan & Co are united only in one: the freedom again will be received only after injection.
What's inside of Gates's syringe?

Only the true virus which destroys your immune system and y'all die sure'nuff!
Latest one year later succumb to cancer, stroke, another flue etc.

NWO wants to kill 99% of humanity due to the climate protection, an very old agenda

The sign in NWO concentration camp?

Vaccination makes you free

20200417_20190614_Impfzwang_Corona_Kampf_Rechts_Faschismus_Lager_Antifa.jpg

When they start to lose their kids they'll see a new fkn world order and as these assholes blame Trump they fail to understand/comprehend/ how severely we are controlled by the UN we've been getting lead right into the world of HITLER Stalin hell take your pick these dumb fkrs today are lucky they know wtf a can opener is.

Oregon DHS Announces Plan to Confiscate Children if Foster Parents Test Positive for Coronavirus and Deemed Unable to Provide for Them

When they start to lose their kids they'll see a new fkn world order and as these assholes blame Trump they fail to understand/comprehend/ how severely we are controlled by the UN we've been getting lead right into the world of HITLER Stalin hell take your pick these dumb fkrs today are lucky they know wtf a can opener is.

Oregon DHS Announces Plan to Confiscate Children if Foster Parents Test Positive for Coronavirus and Deemed Unable to Provide for Them

NWO needs more Adrenochrom

thema-adrenochrom-by-germanenherz.jpg

Do you see how NWO depopulation Agenda is tenaciously pushing.No argument against Covid-19 hoax is accepted, all NWO servants like Merkel, Putin, Macron, Conte, Erdogan & Co are united only in one: the freedom again will be received only after injection.

NWO wants to kill 99% of humanity due to the climate protection, an very old agenda

citizen.gif

The syringe carrying sentries are a nice touch.

Vaccine.

Most bastions of liberalism are running out of money

practically every big city in America with a democrat majority is going bust

and they want Uncle Sugar to bail them out

Merkel has no money to develop the vaccine.

Merkel has enough money for 45 atom bombers, destroying of German industry, inviting of 7m 'refugees'
She will take money as always by stupid Germans
Merkel warns: € 8 billion is missing for vaccine

I don't believe her for a hot minute!

Merkel is the bride of devil, a creature of Hell and Death.
We can be sure her place in Hell will be in a 'nice' neighborhood with Judas Iscariot, Gorbachev and Lenin.

Merkel has enough money for 45 atom bombers, destroying of German industry, inviting of 7m 'refugees'

We can be sure her place in Hell will be in a 'nice' neighborhood with Judas Iscariot, Gorbachev and Lenin.

You hate Gorby? Why?

You hate Gorby? Why?

Because I do not like traitors guilty on death of tens of millions, causers of numerous wars and founders of terrible regimes in the East Europe

You hate Gorby? Why?

Because I do not like traitors guilty on death of tens of millions, causers of numerous wars and founders of terrible regimes in the East Europe

Just because the USSR finally died its long deserved death on his watch?

You hate Gorby? Why?

Just because the USSR finally died its long deserved death on his watch?
He did it. His changes didn´t work.

I'm on the fence when it comes to vacs these days.
On one hand they can save a lot of lives if used with good intentions.
On the other? I've seen what globalist are capable of and I would put nothing past them.
You would think we would learn from history. But it seems we will be part of it.

Forum List

Back