Corona 'vaccine' will kill you within one - two years. Depopulation is the True Agenda behind the fake Corona pandemic

What is behind the Covid-19 Fake pandemic? Why NWO destroys economies and enslaves peoples?
Only one: it is too much humans, it's not good for climate and natural resources.
The true agenda behind Corona hoax is to force peoples to do 'vaccine'
In syringe you will receive the true virus which kills you within one latest two years.
Of course all NWO servants will get non-poisoned 'vaccines'
According to NWO the Earth does not need more as 50m - 100m human population.
When you allow NWO to inject 'vaccine' in your body, you will sign your death sentence.

Belou is the true cause of Fake Covid-10 pandemic

fvPp4ipaM1LGtAiUQQCOYvP9kFUOYFvtnB4YgWHiDmDqE5updB1M7LaFUKD8gO9w9HV35_I0wvDdcbE6jszkLX5n

bill.jpg

Oh fun....a trump cultist heard from

What is behind the Covid-19 Fake pandemic? Why NWO destroys economies and enslaves peoples?
Only one: it is too much humans, it's not good for climate and natural resources.
In syringe you will receive the true virus which kills you within one latest two years.
When you allow NWO to inject 'vaccine' in your body, you will sign your death sentence.

fvPp4ipaM1LGtAiUQQCOYvP9kFUOYFvtnB4YgWHiDmDqE5updB1M7LaFUKD8gO9w9HV35_I0wvDdcbE6jszkLX5n

bill.jpg
I thank you, my Russian friend , but that's a bit far-fetched from happenening.

Not saying they wouldn't like to see that. It happening is a whole different thing.

bill.jpg

He's a Russian national. No ties to the US. Just like you, Bodey Odey - Ohs

Only thing is he has no malice for the US, you do.

bill.jpg

I'm an US citizen, anything others shall carry you a f...
Moreover your 'posts' disclose you as Putin's ass-kisser and highly probably a KGB troll!

F.... your f.... Putin, KGB and the country of idiots Russia!

bill.jpg
It hasn’t been developed yet idiot.
Bill gates never said that in relation to a deadly vaccine imbecile.

if he said it at all it had do do with hunger and overpopulation.

you’re a sicko. You really are too stupid for air.
Just stahp, oxygen thief shillian.

Gates planned all this last year.

bill.jpg

Are you a Russian emigre?
I'll take your word for it. You seem kinda patriotic, a quality lacking in many these days.

Especially Bodey Plywood Pete.

bill.jpg

Not saying they wouldn't like to see that. It happening is a whole different thing.

I do not want to tell you about my private things, but you here the most probably Putin's troll writing from Russia.

bill.jpg

Are you a Russian emigre?
I'll take your word for it. You seem kinda patriotic, a quality lacking in many these days.

Especially Bode Plywood Pete.

I screw your f.... Putin and f.... Russia!

bill.jpg

I do not want to tell you about my private things, but you here the most probably Putin's troll writing from Russia.
Bro, I am a cracker from Florida. My family has been here for centuries.

Oooo..tree or four.

Unless you know about sawgrass, don't mess with me.

bill.jpg

Really? A greens-with saltpork-seasoning + pepper sauce eating cracker from a place that's so hot it would kill most Russians? Hokay doOD.

In no way could many Russians handle the heat I have endured year after year. They would explode or their blood would boil or something.

Have you ever played baseball when it's 105 with 86% humidity?
I have. I broke a window that day..had to pay for that.

I was always good for smacking the ball right into a far neighbor's window..almost half my lawn-mowings went to window replacement.

Last edited:
What I like about conspiracy kooks is that they often jump on something like the OP did and think it’s some cosmic insight.

Tom Clancy wrote a book that closely mirrors this theory in the 90’s. It spawned a video game series and may spawn a movie now that there is a new awareness of it.

Silly Boys

bill.jpg

Bro, I am a cracker from Florida. My family has been here for centuries.

Oooo..tree or four.

Unless you know about sawgrass, don't mess with me.

Which Florida?

There are 12 places named Florida in Colombia.

There are 11 places named Florida in Mexico.

There are 8 places named Florida in America.

There are 8 places named Florida in Peru.

There are 7 places named Florida in Bolivia.

There are 4 places named Florida in Spain.

There are 4 places named Florida in Costa Rica.

There are 4 places named Florida in Brazil.

There are 3 places named Florida in Honduras.

There are 3 places named Florida in Ecuador.

There are 3 places named Florida in Cuba.

There are 3 places named Florida in Argentina.

There are 2 places named Florida in South Africa.

There are 2 places named Florida in Paraguay.

There are 2 places named Florida in Philippines.

There are 2 places named Florida in Guatemala.

There are 2 places named Florida in Chile.

There is one place named Florida in Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of.

There is one place named Florida in Uruguay.

There is one place named Florida in Trinidad and Tobago.

There is one place named Florida in Russian Federation.

There is one place named Florida in Latvia.

There is one place named Florida in Jamaica.

There is one place named Florida in French Guiana.

There is one place named Florida in Grenada.

bill.jpg
I am not sure it will necessarily kill you. .

But from the science I am familiar with on this virus, if it is a weakened virus version, because of it's interaction, if you either get infected with it, there is a very good chance that men, once they have either had it, or get the wrong kind of vaccine, will, become permanently infertile.

. . . so, in a generation, only the elites, having the correct vaccine, will be able to breed.

Everyone else will have either been infected, or have had the wrong vaccine, so they will be infertile. They will not have any progeny.

bill.jpg
I am not sure it will necessarily kill you. .

But from the science I am familiar with on this virus, if it is a weakened virus version, because of it's interaction, if you either get infected with it, there is a very good chance that men, once they have either had it, or get the wrong kind of vaccine, will, become permanently infertile.

. . . so, in a generation, only the elites, having the correct vaccine, will be able to breed.

Everyone else will have either been infected, or have had the wrong vaccine, so they will be infertile. They will not have any progeny.

Do you believe NWO does not know it destroys our economies?
Do you believe NWO does not afraid to be punished for the Big Lie?
Of course in knows, of course it afraids.
The only way to avoid punishment is the forced 'vaccine' which reduces drastically the amount of victims and prosecutors

bill.jpg

The thing I wonder is what if it comes down to you have to have the vaccine or you can’t buy grocery’s and stuff like that,we all may have to die of starvation,that would be my choice if it came down to that or taking the vaccine.

bill.jpg

The thing I wonder is what if it comes down to you have to have the vaccine or you can’t buy grocery’s and stuff like that,we all may have to die of starvation,that would be my choice if it came down to that or taking the vaccine.

I don't know which is a bigger whack job, Bill Gates or you!

Forum List

Back